Options

Manchester 2009 Crew!!

Comments

• Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Irish Al wrote:
    which Reminds me, if hitchhiker isn't comin as now seems to be the case, I have a spare train ticket from manc to London if anyone is interested? Pm me!

I'll ask Dave or Randall. Stian got his already.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Irish Al wrote:
    which Reminds me, if hitchhiker isn't comin as now seems to be the case, I have a spare train ticket from manc to London if anyone is interested? Pm me!

I'll ask Dave or Randall. Stian got his already.

that'll do so :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    AL, the 2 lads are driving down so the train ticket is still available.
    If we don't find anyone its my ticket anyway. I still owe you for the 2.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    AL, the 2 lads are driving down so the train ticket is still available.
    If we don't find anyone its my ticket anyway. I still owe you for the 2.

No panic dude we'll get it sorted ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    I'll have sterling for you on tues for the hotel. Did you request the sexswing and mirrors on the ceiling??
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    I'll have sterling for you on tues for the hotel. Did you request the sexswing and mirrors on the ceiling??

Nah I hear Jen is more intothe traditional spit-roast :shock: :o :twisted: ;):lol:

**don't worry Jen I'll keep him at bay from both of us, been practisin me Kung-fu**
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Nah I hear Jen is more intothe traditional spit-roast :shock: :o :twisted: ;):lol:

**don't worry Jen I'll keep him at bay from both of us, been practisin me Kung-fu**

Why are we getting the 8.45am flight again?? Crazy time!
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Why are we getting the 8.45am flight again?? Crazy time!

Cause it's cheap ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    You have a point sir! Keep forgetting we've 3 days in Manchester/ London the week after.

If your Mike poster arrives Mon will I bring it to the airport with me? Are you driving or getting a lift?
    Doubt it will arrive though.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:

Wow... that fills me with confidence... :| :P
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Wow... that fills me with confidence... :| :P
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: irish and Kung-fu
    like brittish play basketball
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

I have a friend who may be intrested, are you on the same train as us about 10:30 ish?
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

I have a friend who may be intrested, are you on the same train as us about 10:30 ish?

Its the 10.15am train. Arrives at 12.23pm.

Coach B.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

Its the 10.15am train. Arrives at 12.23pm.

Coach B.

I think that might be the same one we are on, I will have a check.
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• Options
    I think everyone is on that train!! :D
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Yup its the same one and the same coach, waiting for my mate to get back to me.

• Options

No prob. We'll hold it for you anyway.
    Think it was £11.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options

Think it was £11.

Cool, I will let you know as soon as I hear from him :)

• Options
    we are so close,,nest sundsay this time we will drinking all together......
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Ok, need a little help if possible!
    What is the best train station to leave from going to london the morning after the gig? And what is the best station in London to arrive into?
    Gotta get around to booking a ticket, only after finally booking some accommodation last wek!
  • Options
    DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    What is the best train station to leave from going to london the morning after the gig? And what is the best station in London to arrive into?
    Gotta get around to booking a ticket, only after finally booking some accommodation last wek!

hey, i can only tell you what i did, no clue if it is very good....feedback would be great!!

i booked a bus at megabus, it leaves london at victoria coach station and arrives in manchester at victorias station, it is very very close to the M.E.N. (like some hundred meters)...
    i booked a bus back from manchester at 4am from vic. station...
  • Options
    Degi wrote:

hey, i can only tell you what i did, no clue if it is very good....feedback would be great!!

i booked a bus at megabus, it leaves london at victoria coach station and arrives in manchester at victorias station, it is very very close to the M.E.N. (like some hundred meters)...

Thanks for that but im looking at a train in the morning, staying in some hotel near the MEN so gonna get a few hours sleep before travelling, plus prefer trains to buses!! Cheers all the same :)
  • Options
    We booked a virgin train from Manchester Piccadilley to London Euston.

We had a spare but "surfanddestroy" maybe using it.
    http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/

You could have it if its not going to be used.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    We booked a virgin train from Manchester Piccadilley to London Euston.

We had a spare but "surfanddestroy" maybe using it.
    http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/

You could have it if its not going to be used.

Thanks for that, I would gladly buy it of ya if its going, if not ill just get one on the website, its the last bit of sorting out ive gotta do!!
  • Options
    Degi wrote:

u find a place in berlin yet?
  • Options

Think it was £11.

Just spoken to him and he would like the ticket if that is ok, is it alright if he gives you the money in Manchester?

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I think everyone is on that train!! :D

everyone who matters ;);););););););)

p.s. ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

did someone mention spit-roast?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    hey everyone

i know there are meetups arranged for before the gig, but not sure if something was going on after? anyway - just thought i would post this..

106.1 rock radio here in manchester is running a pearl jam "afterparty" at Walkabout in Manchester which is not far at all from the MEN Arena.... might be a good way for people to spend time before catching late/early morning coaches to london or wherever.

more info here - http://promo.gmgradio.com/3605/

they did these things for the metallica and ac/dc gigs in manchester earlier this year and i must admit they were really good. so there you have it.
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    hey everyone

i know there are meetups arranged for before the gig, but not sure if something was going on after? anyway - just thought i would post this..

106.1 rock radio here in manchester is running a pearl jam "afterparty" at Walkabout in Manchester which is not far at all from the MEN Arena.... might be a good way for people to spend time before catching late/early morning coaches to london or wherever.

more info here - http://promo.gmgradio.com/3605/

they did these things for the metallica and ac/dc gigs in manchester earlier this year and i must admit they were really good. so there you have it.

will they grant me my own VIP area? ok i'm there ;);)