Options

Manchester 2009 Crew!!

Comments

• Options
    2 weeks today :shock:

I know!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    2 weeks today :shock:

rather exciting stuff innit!

:D:mrgreen:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

[/quote]

Hell yeah, just a little :geek:
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

Hell yeah, just a little :geek:

so exciting that you are unable to quote properly :ugeek: :ugeek:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    I know this is nothing to do with Manchester but there's been worry about the meet up in London and getting tickets etc as the pub is an underground ride from the O2 so I had an idea, combining all ideas and accomodating all requirements....

As people are worried about ticket pick up and queueing, I'm thinking Market Porter for those who want to start drinking early (I know myself, Dave, Tamara and Jam will be in London early), then hotel check in and ticket pick up (around 3pm dependant on check in times and tenclub ticket release time - plenty of time for queueing if necessary) and then back to the HaHa Bar or alternative pub in le O2 once tickets are got and people are ready for the show? Would this be OK?

im coming the 17th night after manchester show to london with the magic pj fans bus,so i dont have pro with the time.let us know sian,and we will do it pre and after one

Your waiting 17 nights after the manchester gig to go down to London? You do realise this will mean you'll miss the o2 show right?
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

so exciting that you are unable to quote properly :ugeek: :ugeek:

Yup and that was my second attempt :oops:
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• Options
    I know this is nothing to do with Manchester but there's been worry about the meet up in London and getting tickets etc as the pub is an underground ride from the O2 so I had an idea, combining all ideas and accomodating all requirements....

As people are worried about ticket pick up and queueing, I'm thinking Market Porter for those who want to start drinking early (I know myself, Dave, Tamara and Jam will be in London early), then hotel check in and ticket pick up (around 3pm dependant on check in times and tenclub ticket release time - plenty of time for queueing if necessary) and then back to the HaHa Bar or alternative pub in le O2 once tickets are got and people are ready for the show? Would this be OK?

im coming the 17th night after manchester show to london with the magic pj fans bus,so i dont have pro with the time.let us know sian,and we will do it pre and after one

Your waiting 17 nights after the manchester gig to go down to London? You do realise this will mean you'll miss the o2 show right?

Dimitris is from Greece... it perhaps got muddled upon in his translation but i think we can work out what he meant. 8-)
  • Options
    surftroy wrote:

so exciting that you are unable to quote properly :ugeek: :ugeek: /quote] :evil: :):lol: :roll:

[/quote][/quote]

yeah... easily done :|:|:|
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    surftroy wrote:

so exciting that you are unable to quote properly :ugeek: :ugeek: /quote] :evil: :):lol: :roll:

[/quote]

yeah... easily done :|:|:|[/quote]

The sad think is I bet that took you soooo long to do.

• Options
    The sad think is I bet that took you soooo long to do.

me wrote:

no, took seconds
  • Options
    Maybe I should just stop with the quotes :oops:

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,209

i write GREEKENGLISH..i can say and mean and write different things,,but ill be in the o2 show...u can bet on it ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

Dimitris is from Greece... it perhaps got muddled upon in his translation but i think we can work out what he meant. 8-)
    thank u Sir....
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

thank u Sir....
    :lol::lol: and by the way i quote properly this time...as days come for the show im ready as, a whore in the tree!!!(Greek expresion) ;)
  • Options
    Is it possible to have details of exactly what the plan is, timings etc?

Deansgate isn't that near to the MEN so wondered what plan was getting from bar to gig.

What time will people be aiming to get to the MEN?
    Having to work Monday and Tuesday so travelling after early finish Monday and will be getting train back if its a late one.
    Is there a club everyone planning to gon to? Monday night so is Jilly's open (does it still exist??).

Sorry for all of the questions, really looking forward to finally meeting people (was robgray2772 - it didn't display a lot of imagination) so over past few years have come to know the forum names.

Cheers all - 2 weeks and counting.
    "oh when I was a kid, oh how magic it seemed"

Manchester, England (June 04, 2000) £27.50
    Leeds, England (August 25, 2006) £40
    Manchester, England (August 17, 2009) £50 - I think
    Manchester, UK (June 20, 2012) £50 - I think
    American Express presents BST Hyde Park (July 08, 2022) £80
    Manchester, June 2024 - TBC £160!!!

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things"
  • Options
    Spacetoad wrote:
    Is it possible to have details of exactly what the plan is, timings etc?

Deansgate isn't that near to the MEN so wondered what plan was getting from bar to gig.

What time will people be aiming to get to the MEN?
    Having to work Monday and Tuesday so travelling after early finish Monday and will be getting train back if its a late one.
    Is there a club everyone planning to gon to? Monday night so is Jilly's open (does it still exist??).

Sorry for all of the questions, really looking forward to finally meeting people (was robgray2772 - it didn't display a lot of imagination) so over past few years have come to know the forum names.

Cheers all - 2 weeks and counting.

Not sure about times but there will be a few of us meeting in the moon under the water on Monday afternoon before going to the MEN its only a short walk away.

Jillys is still open but not on a Monday! not sure about drinks after but am sure we will find somewhere.

• Options
    raivoraivo Posts: 49
    I have one spare 10c seat ticket for Manchester show. If interested pls. PM me. Thnx
  • Options
    Hi all,
    my ticket mate from Australia couldnt travel after a problem he have .
    so i have 10c spare ticket for London and Manchester available

1 ticket seated for Manchester
    1 ticket for London GA standing
    if anyone needs them let me know
    Thanks

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.ph ... 59&start=0
  • Options
    Hi all,

Thanks

Just sent you a PM regarding the London ticket.

• Options
    Hi all,

Thanks

Just sent you a PM regarding the London ticket.
    thanks i wish i could help,,its not available anymore
    Dimitris
    p.s.ok with the ouzo issue..
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Every time I see Dimitris posting in a pre/post party related thread, I'm just picture a whole lot of plates being broken.

I'm such an idiot when I'm bored.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Hinn, will we see the mullet in MEN or O2??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    Every time I see Dimitris posting in a pre/post party related thread, I'm just picture a whole lot of plates being broken.

I'm glad i'm not alone in these thoughts... :geek:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:

:lol::lol: ..we have our way to celebrate..but im not bring uk any plates from Greece...ill broke yours there.. ;) OPA!!!..bang..OPA bang...GIAMAS..bang bang.. :lol:
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:

:lol::lol: ..we have our way to celebrate..but im not bring uk any plates from Greece...ill broke yours there.. ;) OPA!!!..bang..OPA bang...GIAMAS..bang bang.. :lol:
    I read this twenty minutes ago and i,m still chuckling :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    Hinn wrote:

i dont get it!! :( :(
  • Options
    thanks i wish i could help,,its not available anymore
    Dimitris
    p.s.ok with the ouzo issue..

No worries he should have tried for one earlier.

And it's for your own good we dont want you getting yourself into too nuch trouble ;)

• Options
    Degi wrote:
    Hinn wrote:

i dont get it!! :( :(
    :lol::lol::lol:
    its Greek way of have fun... :lol::lol::lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21np18dDgXY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9_7-gsT ... re=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg-8HmHd6hw

the last one is alittle overeacting.. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    DegiDegi Posts: 1,007

huh?? i think this is done at weddings, isnt it??
    do you people try to confuse me or did i only drank a little baileys to much??
    (btw, hinn i thought you were some sort of australian now living in london, you dont tell me about anything greek now... )
  • Options
    Degi wrote:

huh?? i think this is done at weddings, isnt it??
    do you people try to confuse me or did i only drank a little baileys to much??
    (btw, hinn i thought you were some sort of australian now living in london, you dont tell me about anything greek now... )
    no,,not wedding,,we brake plates with no reason :lol: