2»

Comments

• Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    geeks unite!
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    Excellent. Brad Klausen fucking rules. I just got the Washington, DC 2006 Reaper poster framed. Its looks unreal. Def my favorite poster. I want to frame Dusseldorf, Borgata (Atlantic City) & Hartford 08 next. Have them all on my wall going up the stairs. But professional frame jobs are so f ing expensive!

i got Kenyon Hall and Borgata Pink framed...waiting to do PJ Hartford '08 and EMEK Grateful Dead Winterland '73
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    WOW toatly forgot about this post... notice alot of you people questioning the post... i simply sent him an email asking a few question.. like ...is he doing the eddie solo tour.and will he offer a SUBSCRIPTION to the tour and future tours..he then replted with ...he would like to offer a subcriptoin but he cant at the moment cause there is no one in the office helping him..he has no time for subscriptions... hes drawing/reading email/replying to emais/packing/shipping..et etc etc......

there was NEVER EVER any word of him saying DONT TELL ANYONE..keep this between you and me..bla bla bla....

so im sure he wouldnt GIVE TO RATS ASSES about this post ......

like i said he told me that HIM AND EDDIE ARE DOING THE POSTERS TOGETHER...eddie is more involved on this tour then the last
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    Wilds wrote:
    KDH12 wrote:
    maybe private conversations should be left private.... just saying

Was this a private conversation, or a public chat?

and like i said ..he never said anything to me about not telling anyone .....it was an open email conversation...hell i even joked around by telling i would help him out ..told him to send the posters to my house
    and i will take the orders and ship them out for him.........free of charge
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    joe2468 wrote:
    WOW toatly forgot about this post... notice alot of you people questioning the post... i simply sent him an email asking a few question.. like ...is he doing the eddie solo tour.and will he offer a SUBSCRIPTION to the tour and future tours..he then replted with ...he would like to offer a subcriptoin but he cant at the moment cause there is no one in the office helping him..he has no time for subscriptions... hes drawing/reading email/replying to emais/packing/shipping..et etc etc......

there was NEVER EVER any word of him saying DONT TELL ANYONE..keep this between you and me..bla bla bla....

so im sure he wouldnt GIVE TO RATS ASSES about this post ......

like i said he told me that HIM AND EDDIE ARE DOING THE POSTERS TOGETHER...eddie is more involved on this tour then the last

Damn, I wish I lived in Seattle (that's were Brad is right??) I would so offer to be his assistant!!
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    joe2468 wrote:
    Wilds wrote:
    KDH12 wrote:
    maybe private conversations should be left private.... just saying

Was this a private conversation, or a public chat?

and like i said ..he never said anything to me about not telling anyone .....it was an open email conversation...hell i even joked around by telling i would help him out ..told him to send the posters to my house
    and i will take the orders and ship them out for him.........free of charge

Yeah.... I don't think you did anything wrong.

Just failed in my attempt to express it.... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737
    You may have gathered but I'm with Wilds on this, thanks for bringing us the news