Options

"spoke" to BRAD K. the other day....

joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited April 2009 in The Porch
...AND in recent email chat with brad and myself....He AND EDDIE are doing the posters TOGETHER for the solo tour...something tells me when they go onsale on his website its going to CRASH........ :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D in hopes to getting an autoegraphed Brad/eddie poster
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kinikini Posts: 97
    Here's to hoping Brad and Eddie stick with the "ocean/surfing" theme for the Hawaii shows. With luck they could produce a classic.
    9/25/92, 9/26/92, 9/27/92, 2/20/97, 2/21/97, 7/7/06, 7/9/06, 7/10/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    joe2468 wrote:
    ...AND in recent email chat with brad and myself....He AND EDDIE are doing the posters TOGETHER for the solo tour...something tells me when they go onsale on his website its going to CRASH........ :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D in hopes to getting an autoegraphed Brad/eddie poster

Here's hoping they flood the market with Ed's signature so people aren't paying the ridiculous prices they are ... just silly.

From that last solo show in Chicago, after market prices: without Ed's sig - $60 ... with Ed's sig - $600. :?: :?: :?:

9972:108583.jpg

People can spend their money any way they want ... but, that just seems silly.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,571
    That is great news!!
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    As I recall, not too many folks hung out after shows waiting to get signatures -- is that primarily how folks get 'em signed? Hmmm.... I got nuthin to do after Philly.... But yeah, great news, these should be pretty cool!
    [sic] happens
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    acutejam wrote:
    As I recall, not too many folks hung out after shows waiting to get signatures -- is that primarily how folks get 'em signed? Hmmm.... I got nuthin to do after Philly.... But yeah, great news, these should be pretty cool!

Because Eddie is the Co-Artist he and Brad signed and numbered a run of those Chicago Posters that were then sold through the Ten Club/or Brad's Site?

So these are singed as artists proofs. Not randomly by Eddie after a show.

My guess is a poster signed by Eddie after a show would be worth a couple/few hundred, but the officially signed and numbered ones were going for $600.00 on eBay.

Some of my details might be off, but that is the general idea.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,835
    Yeah Wilds is spot on...

however the last one went for over $1000,.....which truely is insane.

Imagien if a super deluxe signed goes on the bay.
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    maybe private conversations should be left private.... just saying
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:

Was this a private conversation, or a public chat?
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    Wilds wrote:
    KDH12 wrote:

Was this a private conversation, or a public chat?

think he is refering to the op emails with bk.
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    KDH12 wrote:

maybe Brad wont be email-chatting with joe2468 anymore ;)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    joe2468 wrote:

Cool! I hope to pick one up at one of the shows! Do these go on sale on Brad's website before or after the concerts?
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    joe2468 wrote:

Cool! I hope to pick one up at one of the shows! Do these go on sale on Brad's website before or after the concerts?

for the last 2 tours, they were on sale at the show, and then they went on sale on his site and the 10C site.
    The one that was signed was the Chicago poster as this was Ed and Brad in collaboration and the signed ones went on sale after the tour on Brad's site :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    joe2468 wrote:

for the last 2 tours, they were on sale at the show, and then they went on sale on his site and the 10C site.
    The one that was signed was the Chicago poster as this was Ed and Brad in collaboration and the signed ones went on sale after the tour on Brad's site :)

Thank you Mrs. Vedder! :D
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:

seriously do you really think Brad would be upset with this in the slightest??

I've shared many any email with him over the past few years and found to be extremely open, extremely friendly and very very helpful. If he is saying to someone 'yeah, I'm doing the posters with Ed again' it can hardly be a secret can it? I mean - I get your point if he said 'keep this quiet', but I think Brad is a very intelligent person and would be very aware the information would be exciting to fans and would be shared as 'good news'.

after all isnt this how most news spreads?

Really i dont understand, the OP is bringing good news he has managed to find out direct from source, no tittle tattle, no rumours, good solid information from the man himself.

I have been approached recently by another source close to the band re an upcoming project, but the person involved will not reveal anything about the details yet until nearer the time, becuase it isnt permitted in the contract. So its under wraps, and anyway if someone wants it keeping quiet surely they would say so, as on that basis no one would come here and spread the word so openly.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    pdalowsky wrote:
    KDH12 wrote:

I've shared many any email with him over the past few years and found to be extremely open, extremely friendly and very very helpful. If he is saying to someone 'yeah, I'm doing the posters with Ed again' it can hardly be a secret can it? I mean - I get your point if he said 'keep this quiet', but I think Brad is a very intelligent person and would be very aware the information would be exciting to fans and would be shared as 'good news'.

Really i dont understand, the OP is bringing good news he has managed to find out direct from source, no tittle tattle, no rumours, good solid information from the man himself.

I have been approached recently by another source close to the band re an upcoming project, but the person involved will not reveal anything about the details yet until nearer the time, becuase it isnt permitted in the contract. So its under wraps, and anyway if someone wants it keeping quiet surely they would say so, as on that basis no one would come here and spread the word so openly.

ooooooOOOOOOooooooo ya feckin tease :twisted: I know its the EV natural coloured Y-fronts....come on spill the beans
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Sorry Al, nowt to tell, they really are not saying a word until its all finalised....they just want my input into the project, trust me I'm just as intrigued as it really could be anything, band endorsed or not
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Well it will now after you told everyone...
  • Options
    It was mentioned as an example of what should be spoken of and that those who do not want information releasing will not release it themselves. Pretty simple really, and certainly not rocket science. Brad I am very sure would not give two shits about someone posting on here that hes working with ed again, hell didnt we all expect that?

plus it'll do Brads AP sale no harm either ;) not that he needs any help with that
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    It was mentioned as an example of what should be spoken of and that those who do not want information releasing will not release it themselves. Pretty simple really, and certainly not rocket science. Brad I am very sure would not give two shits about someone posting on here that hes working with ed again, hell didnt we all expect that?

plus it'll do Brads AP sale no harm either ;) not that he needs any help with that

+1 on all of pdlowsky's posts in this thread.
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,571
    Wilds wrote:
    +1 on all of pdlowsky's posts in this thread.[/quote]

pdalowsky is a smart-ass
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    Niko80 wrote:
    Wilds wrote:
    +1 on all of pdlowsky's posts in this thread.

pdalowsky is a smart-ass[/quote]
    :lol:
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    KDH12 wrote:

what's the point
  • Options
    I had a signed brad / eddie in my cart when they went on sale. My intent was to just buy the batman ap, so I put the chicago one back. That was when we didn't know if it was going to be signed or not. I was bummed about this one.
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    KDH12 wrote:

what's the point

dear god
  • Options
    I had a signed brad / eddie in my cart when they went on sale. My intent was to just buy the batman ap, so I put the chicago one back. That was when we didn't know if it was going to be signed or not. I was bummed about this one.

Ed was also credited as a designer on both the west cost posters and the Kenyon Hall poster which he did not sign so it is anyone's guess
  • Options
    chicago was the only print that brads site credited eddie as the designer. under the blurb about place and date it said something to the effect of "designed by eddie vedder". chicago is no longer listed on his site for proof, but i think i do have a screen shot at home lol. super geek :lol:
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,659
    gfraser wrote:
    chicago was the only print that brads site credited eddie as the designer. under the blurb about place and date it said something to the effect of "designed by eddie vedder". chicago is no longer listed on his site for proof, but i think i do have a screen shot at home lol. super geek :lol:

http://www.artillerydesign.com/main.php?page=view_item&item_id=72&pg=0
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    shit, your geekier then me :lol:
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,659
    gfraser wrote:
    shit, your geekier then me :lol:

;)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Excellent. Brad Klausen fucking rules. I just got the Washington, DC 2006 Reaper poster framed. Its looks unreal. Def my favorite poster. I want to frame Dusseldorf, Borgata (Atlantic City) & Hartford 08 next. Have them all on my wall going up the stairs. But professional frame jobs are so f ing expensive!
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA