Options

will there be a 2nd MEMPHIS show?

124»

Comments

• Options
    What a bunch of weird shit I've skimmed through on this thread...Kat, just delete the fucker, this is out of hand and irresponsible.

And, no, I'm not kidding...pull it Kat.

By the way, no, there won't be a night 2...

looks like someone called the thread police! :lol: :roll:
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    sorry[/quote]

You sure should be...what the fuck is with your ass? :?: :!:[/quote]

lots of gas, for you to breath![/quote]

You mean breathe, you fucking illiterate?
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,388
    sorry

You sure should be...what the fuck is with your ass? :?: :!:[/quote]

lots of gas, for you to breath![/quote]

You mean breathe, you fucking illiterate?[/quote]

nothing against you at all, 36...
    but there's really no need to stir the pot any more on this thread. most that have read it do not know the whole story (myself included). it's obviously something that they need to try to work out on their own. there's no need to slam Demetrios out of nowhere like you did.
    [

You sure should be...what the fuck is with your ass? :?: :!:

really...where did that come from? if you 2 have a backstory, then work it out. again, no harm intended. just my 2 cents.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    pj76pj76 Posts: 8
    I'm going to Memphis show. I'm flying in from out of town and do not know a soul there. If anyone is going and cares to offer suggestions about where to stay, what to see, where to hang out, etc., please let me know. Aetlaw at yahoo. Thanks.
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    edited April 2009
    pj76 wrote:
    I'm going to Memphis show. I'm flying in from out of town and do not know a soul there. If anyone is going and cares to offer suggestions about where to stay, what to see, where to hang out, etc., please let me know. Aetlaw at yahoo. Thanks.

I believe they've set up a block of rooms with a group rate at the Westin. There's a thread about it around here somewhere. See you there! :)

EDIT: I bumped it for ya. ;)
    Post edited by _ on
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,388
    pj76 wrote:

have fun @ the show! i almost bought tix for Memphis or Nashville, but decided to wait for the whole band. there are several threads here about the Memphis shows that you should check out b/c my guess is that this one will either be deleted or locked tomorrow.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
This discussion has been closed.