will there be a 2nd MEMPHIS show?

westbrook36westbrook36 Posts: 279
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Anyone heard anything on a 2nd show?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    greenmannygreenmanny Posts: 766
    I hope so, but I'm not sure. However, there are tickets already available for the show on a couple of sites.
    http://www.ticketliquidator.com/tix/Tic ... id=1054766
    http://www.tickettango.com/ResultsTicke ... die+Vedder
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,154
    don't think there is.
  • Options
    wnh1977wnh1977 Iowa Posts: 590
    I'm hoping there's a second Memphis show... I won Ten Club tickets to it if there is. When do you think we'll know?

Hey Demetrios... why don't you think this show will happen?
    1998: 6/26, 6/27, 6/29
    2000: 8/15, 8/18, 10/9, 10/11, 10/12
    2003: 6/18, 6/21, 6/22
    2005: 9/9, 9/28
    2006:5/16, 5/17, 6/26, 6/27
    2007: 8/5
    2009: 8/23, 8/24
    2010: 5/3, 5/4, 5/21
    2011: 9/3, 9/4, 9/11, 9/12
    2013: 7/19, 11/16
    2014: 10/3, 10/9, 10/12, 10/17
    2016: 4/16, 8/20, 8/22
    2018: 8/18, 8/20, 9/2
    2022: 9/18
    2023: 8/31, 9/2, 9/5
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 723
    Well, when were the other roll over shows announced? I think within the same day the tickets were sold. If there isn't a 2nd Memphis show announced by Monday, I don't think there will be one. Once that's confirmed, I'm sure the first show will sell out due to people realizing there is no other show to consider.
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    wnh1977wnh1977 Iowa Posts: 590
    whitepants wrote:
    Well, when were the other roll over shows announced? I think within the same day the tickets were sold. If there isn't a 2nd Memphis show announced by Monday, I don't think there will be one. Once that's confirmed, I'm sure the first show will sell out due to people realizing there is no other show to consider.

MEMPHIS 1 might be sold out already. I just went online to Ticketmaster... I got Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available. If MEMPHIS 1 is indeed a sell-out, wouldn't MEMPHIS 2 be a go? And are people from the other "rollover shows" getting confirmation that those shows are on?

I would assume if MEMPHIS 1 sells out in less than 24 hours, they would make MEMPHIS 2 a go for the next night, right? God I hope so!
    1998: 6/26, 6/27, 6/29
    2000: 8/15, 8/18, 10/9, 10/11, 10/12
    2003: 6/18, 6/21, 6/22
    2005: 9/9, 9/28
    2006:5/16, 5/17, 6/26, 6/27
    2007: 8/5
    2009: 8/23, 8/24
    2010: 5/3, 5/4, 5/21
    2011: 9/3, 9/4, 9/11, 9/12
    2013: 7/19, 11/16
    2014: 10/3, 10/9, 10/12, 10/17
    2016: 4/16, 8/20, 8/22
    2018: 8/18, 8/20, 9/2
    2022: 9/18
    2023: 8/31, 9/2, 9/5
  • Options
    wnh1977 wrote:

check out the last few memphis threads here. can you spot the rat?
    that's one huge reason why!
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    I don't see any reason why this show wouldn't be added. They sold-out of the fan club tickets for it, and as of right now, I haven't been able to pull up even single tickets for Memphis 1.
  • Options
    nbakyfannbakyfan Posts: 231
    I'm hoping they are holding out till Monday to announce it to just encourage ticket sales of Memphis 1.
    06/24/06: Cincy
    06/18/08: Columbia
    08/23/09 & 08/24/2009: Chicago
    05/06/2010: Columus
    05/07/2010: Indy
    05/20/2010 & 05/21/2010: NYC
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    just cuz night one sold out doesn't mean there will be a night 2

they have to be confident that a second show will sell out, and night one might not be a reflection of night 2 selling out.

I am going to night 1 and WON'T go to night 2 even if it is confirmed, cuz I got to get back to Chicago for work on Monday
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    ozarkcoolchicozarkcoolchic Posts: 621
    edited April 2009
    demetrios wrote:
    wnh1977 wrote:

Hello all! I'm one of the RATS that D speaks of. He doesn't like me. Oh, I'm so heart broken over the situation, too :lol: I have edited this post due that I feel that I was stooping to his level. I'm sorry everyone!! Here's to a 2nd show in Memphis!!!

Melissa
    Post edited by ozarkcoolchic on
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    FWIW, all the ticket pairs were gone after 35 minutes. I've still got some hope as long as it's in my order history, but I've got a feeling it'll go away tomorrow sometime.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    InMyTree4 wrote:

no need to give out personal information about people over the board!!
    You might want to delete your post since you quoted her original post. And I agree 100% with you. There are always two sides to every situation
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    N_Jay_HN_Jay_H Posts: 171
    Feeling good that I decided on Baltimore 1 instead of Memphis 2 at this point. Would have been real ticked if I kept with Memphis over Baltimore only to not have tickets to either.
  • Options
    wnh1977 wrote:
    whitepants wrote:

MEMPHIS 1 might be sold out already. I just went online to Ticketmaster... I got Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available. If MEMPHIS 1 is indeed a sell-out, wouldn't MEMPHIS 2 be a go? And are people from the other "rollover shows" getting confirmation that those shows are on?

I would assume if MEMPHIS 1 sells out in less than 24 hours, they would make MEMPHIS 2 a go for the next night, right? God I hope so!

Not the case with Atlanta.... :?:
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    This actually just verified my point on the other thread.
  • Options
    N_Jay_H wrote:

which thread is that? cause i read what you just edited.
    if you're friends of this rat, you're path of hell is very close.
  • Options
    In other news, my card was charged today for Memphis 2. I know that's not exactly the confirmation that some people were looking for, but hopefully it's a good sign. Peace everybody! I think Memphis 2 is on!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    N_Jay_H wrote:

Sorry. Not friends with anyone on this board. Just an observation.

"You're path of hell is very close."? Lol!

Let me post again what I said. Congrats on the signed SDE. You deserved it. :lol:
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,858
    N_Jay_H wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    N_Jay_H wrote:

Let me post again what I said. Congrats on the signed SDE. You deserved it. :lol:
    "evil does not walk this world while i am alive!!!!"

hehehehehehehehehehe.............................
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    N_Jay_H wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    N_Jay_H wrote:

I guess you're the jealous type! It show's!
    My reply to that person is EXACTLY what that person deserves!
    PERIOD!!
  • Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    3days wrote:
    In other news, my card was charged today for Memphis 2. I know that's not exactly the confirmation that some people were looking for, but hopefully it's a good sign. Peace everybody! I think Memphis 2 is on!
    i hope so...but my account hasn't been withdrawn yet. could be my credit union hasn't processed it yet though because it's the weekend.

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Options
    Again. Sorry. Not jealous. Autographs never meant much to me. Many opportunities have came where I could have had autographs of "famous" people and I chose not to. If my SDE was signed it would be sitting on the same shelf as my unsigned one. Doesn't change a thing. Obviously you are materialistic in life and that makes you happy. Good for you.
  • Options
    like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    This thread is so ugly. Ugly, ugly, ugly.
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • Options
    DarkStar wrote:
    3days wrote:
    i hope so...but my account hasn't been withdrawn yet. could be my credit union hasn't processed it yet though because it's the weekend.

ds
    Very possible. Mine says that a debit of $166.00 has been charged to my card on 4/20/09, which is tomorrow. My bank seems to hold weekend charges until Monday, so that makes sense. The $166.00 definitely isn't a credit to my account, and my account never showed a hold on the money before. Therefore, I would have to assume that my card has actually been charged for Memphis 2 tickets.
  • Options
    This thread is so ugly. Ugly, ugly, ugly.

i'm sorry! :( but i have to let everything out!
    this is not fare at all! and i'm sick of seeing this person & her friends trend on me!
    IT'S ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    N_Jay_H wrote:
    Again. Sorry. Not jealous. Autographs never meant much to me. Many opportunities have came where I could have had autographs of "famous" people and I chose not to. If my SDE was signed it would be sitting on the same shelf as my unsigned one. Doesn't change a thing. Obviously you are materialistic in life and that makes you happy. Good for you.
    And apparently you take some joy from trying to rip on people who are excited to get one? And that makes you better how?
  • Options
    3days wrote:

That's GREAT!!!! Memphis 2 is looking good...possibly :D
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    N_Jay_H wrote:
    And apparently you take some joy from trying to rip on people who are excited to get one? And that makes you better how?

In no way was I ripping on him for that. Sorry if that is how it came across. I'll leave this alone now.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    N_Jay_H wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:
    N_Jay_H wrote:

In no way was I ripping on him for that. Sorry if that is how it came across. I'll leave this alone now.

then what were you ripping me out about? huh? tell me?
    that' i'm telling the truth? huh? what is it?
    why leave this alone now.
    leaving without saying goodbye?
    fuck that! you're in on this. tell me,
    WHAT WERE YOU RIPPING ME ON ABOUT?
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    EquallyWorthlessEquallyWorthless Posts: 3,993
    edited April 2009
    demetrios wrote:
    wnh1977 wrote:

Hello all! I'm one of the RATS that D speaks of. He doesn't like me. Oh, I'm so heart broken over the situation, too :lol: I have edited this post due that I feel that I was stooping to his level. I'm sorry everyone!! Here's to a 2nd show in Memphis!!!

Melissa

You edited a bit too late becuase its already been quoted but way to slag someone and then "edit" your post to look like the bigger person, it was already written and there is no going back from the spiteful things you have said.

A lot of us know D pretty well and I can safely say the accusations you make seem pretty out of character for him. Way to be the bigger person though, draggin his name through the mud and then going back and editing your post like you wouldn't stoop to that level. Pretty punk ass if you ask me when you wont even stand by what you said before and you deleted it out of your post, your mouth is writing cheques your ass cant cash
    Post edited by EquallyWorthless on
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
This discussion has been closed.