Options

will there be a 2nd MEMPHIS show?

Comments

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    demetrios wrote:

check out the last few memphis threads here. can you spot the rat?
    that's one huge reason why!
    Hello all! I'm one of the RATS that D speaks of. He doesn't like me. Oh, I'm so heart broken over the situation, too :lol: I have edited this post due that I feel that I was stooping to his level. I'm sorry everyone!! Here's to a 2nd show in Memphis!!!

Melissa

You edited a bit too late becuase its already been quoted but way to slag someone and then "edit" your post to look like the bigger person, it was already written and there is no going back from the spiteful things you have said.

A lot of us know D pretty well and I can safely say the accusations you make seem pretty out of character for him. Way to be the bigger person though, draggin his name through the mud and then going back and editing your post like you wouldn't stoop top that level. Pretty punk ass if you ask me when you wont even stand by what you said before and you deleted it out of your post, your mouth is writing cheques your ass cant cash

+1
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    demetrios wrote:

check out the last few memphis threads here. can you spot the rat?
    that's one huge reason why!
    Hello all! I'm one of the RATS that D speaks of. He doesn't like me. Oh, I'm so heart broken over the situation, too :lol: I have edited this post due that I feel that I was stooping to his level. I'm sorry everyone!! Here's to a 2nd show in Memphis!!!

Melissa

You edited a bit too late becuase its already been quoted but way to slag someone and then "edit" your post to look like the bigger person, it was already written and there is no going back from the spiteful things you have said.

A lot of us know D pretty well and I can safely say the accusations you make seem pretty out of character for him. Way to be the bigger person though, draggin his name through the mud and then going back and editing your post like you wouldn't stoop top that level. Pretty punk ass if you ask me when you wont even stand by what you said before and you deleted it out of your post, your mouth is writing cheques your ass cant cash

OK so granted I'm fairly new here, but wholeheartedly +1
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • Options
    say what you will but at least stand by it. don't cop the fuck out after spewing bull shit like that.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 723
    This thread is so ugly. Ugly, ugly, ugly.

Word. In a way, I now don't want a 2nd Memphis show. I want Eddie to high tail it out of Memphis immediately after his gig.

:? :shock:
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,053
    thanks guy's! :)
  • Options
    Does Memphis deserve to get a 2nd show? Sure!
    But to this person & partner in crime .. HELL NO!!!
  • Options
    N_Jay_HN_Jay_H Posts: 171
    demetrios wrote:
    N_Jay_H wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:
    And apparently you take some joy from trying to rip on people who are excited to get one? And that makes you better how?

In no way was I ripping on him for that. Sorry if that is how it came across. I'll leave this alone now.

then what were you ripping me out about? huh? tell me?
    that' i'm telling the truth? huh? what is it?
    why leave this alone now.
    leaving without saying goodbye?
    fuck that! you're in on this. tell me,
    WHAT WERE YOU RIPPING ME ON ABOUT?

You brought up the "jealousy" portion. I followed up. Yes, I mentioned it earlier, just as a "side" comment which I stand by.

If you want to consider it "ripping", then ok. Like I said EARLIER, in another thread, BEFORE even reading this, it was an observation that I had. Not from all of your posts, but from some. A little Jeckyll and Hyde, if you will. That's all. Satisfied? I bet not.
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    demetrios wrote:

i'm sorry! :( but i have to let everything out!
    this is not fare at all! and i'm sick of seeing this person & her friends trend on me!
    IT'S ENOUGH!!!

I think you mean "tread"? In any event, with that nonsense about you battling evil and people on the road to hell... this chick seems to be costing you your grip on sanity!
  • Options
    N_Jay_H wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

You brought up the "jealousy" portion. I followed up. Yes, I mentioned it earlier, just as a "side" comment which I stand by.

If you want to consider it "ripping", then ok. Like I said EARLIER, in another thread, BEFORE even reading this, it was an observation that I had. Not from all of your posts, but from some. A little Jeckyll and Hyde, if you will. That's all. Satisfied? I bet not.

what is this other thread you speak off?

and yes, your are jealous. 2 posts here & all you talk about is my signed box set? isn't that a little jealousy? and i stand by it to; your jealous. case close.

again, what's this other thread you speak off? who are you? i don't even know you.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    N_Jay_H wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

and yes, your are jealous. 2 posts here & all you talk about is my signed box set? isn't that a little jealousy? and i stand by it to; your jealous. case close.

again, what's this other thread you speak off? who are you? i don't even know you.

Obviously it's impossible to explain anything to you. You're an idiot.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

i'm sorry! :( but i have to let everything out!
    this is not fare at all! and i'm sick of seeing this person & her friends trend on me!
    IT'S ENOUGH!!!

I think you mean "tread"? In any event, with that nonsense about you battling evil and people on the road to hell... this chick seems to be costing you your grip on sanity!

BIG TIME!! this person & friend of crime has put me to deep depression, sadness, anger that you won't believe. it's my easter sunday and i here dealing with this. my hands are shaking and just typing away my anger here.

I'll tell you one thing, i wish that i have never, EVER, met these antichrist follower's. I was bitten, and I can't control this man!
  • Options
    N_Jay_H wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    N_Jay_H wrote:

Obviously it's impossible to explain anything to you. You're an idiot.

Idiot? Go fuck yourself you piece of shit!
  • Options
    Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Whats up with the bad vibes in this thread? Even if there is not a second show Ed may still play a 2nd show on Beal St. like he did last time. :!:
    I'll be back
  • Options
    Ok, demetrios. You should look into getting some help. Seriously.
  • Options
    i like pearl jam
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • Options
    like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    i like pearl jam

:lol:
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • Options
    i like pearl jam

Wait, what board is this again? :lol:
  • Options
    Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    i like pearl jam

+1
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    N_Jay_H wrote:

yeah, you too. jealousy hurts, doesn't it?
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    i like pearl jam
    i like turtles
  • Options
    I am sorry that some of you believe that I am being a "Punk Ass" But, there are two sides to EVERY story. I was just trying to correct my MISTAKE. That's right I admit I made a mistake about posting personal info on another board member.

I am sorry that this thread has become as ugly as this. But, I can only be called a RAT so many times with out it pissing me off. I did nothing to be called a RAT and have been being called this for a couple of days.....at least by 1 person. The only things I've done is call every hotel in downtown Memphis to try a get the best group rate for all the fans coming into town, try to find a place to have a rocking preparty, and help anyone coming into Memphis with info on the city. If this is the definition of a Rat, then by all means I deserve it. I am just trying to help fans coming to Memphis and make their stay there as memorable as possible. Its called southern hospitality. I know that I've appreciated everything fans have done in cities that I've seen shows in.

This thread is about the possibility of a 2nd Memphis show and not about fighting. Let's just all get along.

Peace!
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    i like pearl jam

me too.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Rat. ?
    I'll be back
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    N_Jay_H wrote:

If it makes you feel better about yourself, then yeah, I'm jealous about a little ink. :lol:

Have fun at the shows everyone.

Also, let me apologize for getting this even more off topic. It was never my intention.

Is there an "ignore" feature on this forum?
  • Options
    N_Jay_H wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    N_Jay_H wrote:

If it makes you feel better about yourself, then yeah, I'm jealous about a little ink. :lol:

sure, i feel better. knowing there's still jealous idiots out there, like yourself. i can't stop laughing. :lol:
  • Options
    N_Jay_H wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    N_Jay_H wrote:

Have fun at the shows everyone.

Also, let me apologize for getting this even more off topic. It was never my intention.

Is there an "ignore" feature on this forum?

apologize? idiot you started this garbage.
    deal with it.
  • Options
    I am sorry that some of you believe that I am being a "Punk Ass" But, there are two sides to EVERY story. I was just trying to correct my MISTAKE. That's right I admit I made a mistake about posting personal info on another board member.

I am sorry that this thread has become as ugly as this. But, I can only be called a RAT so many times with out it pissing me off. I did nothing to be called a RAT and have been being called this for a couple of days.....at least by 1 person. The only things I've done is call every hotel in downtown Memphis to try a get the best group rate for all the fans coming into town, try to find a place to have a rocking preparty, and help anyone coming into Memphis with info on the city. If this is the definition of a Rat, then by all means I deserve it. I am just trying to help fans coming to Memphis and make their stay there as memorable as possible. Its called southern hospitality. I know that I've appreciated everything fans have done in cities that I've seen shows in.

This thread is about the possibility of a 2nd Memphis show and not about fighting. Let's just all get along.

Peace!

Don't come here saying your peace & sorry you ungrateful lying no good piece of garbage. And yes, you & your partner in crime are rats. Rats till the end of time. Dirty lying unstrustworthy rats. Does that piss you off? Being called a rat. Live with it! Cause you are, A RAT! That is it! You will never get away from it. You & your friend hurted me, and fucked .. with me. No pieces of shit, fucks .. with me. Do I make myself clear?
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    so i hope theres another memphis show for all of you who want to go! :)
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    i like pearl jam

me too.

me three.
  • Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    InMyTree4 wrote:
    so i hope theres another memphis show for all of you who want to go! :)
    me too. i won tickets on the lottery so i'd really like to get a chance to use them!

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
This discussion has been closed.