Options

Best Pearl Jam 'Find" ?

Comments

• Options
    MK30925MK30925 Posts: 42
    My best find was in 2000 when Nader had the support of PJ. I ordered a signed by Ed version of Vitalogy, from the campaign. However, they sold it twice, so they sent me No Code vinyl, Yield vinyl, light years single, and binaural CD all signed by Ed as an apology. The best mistake in my favor ever.
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    MK30925 wrote:
    My best find was in 2000 when Nader had the support of PJ. I ordered a signed by Ed version of Vitalogy, from the campaign. However, they sold it twice, so they sent me No Code vinyl, Yield vinyl, light years single, and binaural CD all signed by Ed as an apology. The best mistake in my favor ever.

sucks to be you!
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Not a big find but got a 1991 christmas single at Easy street for 60 bucks. The cheapest I have ever seen it.
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    Not a big find but got a 1991 christmas single at Easy street for 60 bucks. The cheapest I have ever seen it.

You can get those for 2 bucks from 10c.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    cordurologycordurology Posts: 226
    PJ_kidd wrote:

How?
    Lex 03, Gorge 05, Cincy 06
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:

How?

E-mail them saying which one(s) you want.
    I thinkt he two dollars is for shipping, or they might make you pay shipping, I can't remember.
    Shows:
  • Options
    ranger800ranger800 Posts: 112
    PJ_kidd wrote:

Umm. Yeah you can get Christmas singles from the 10c for a few bucks, but the 1991 single is long gone. I think the earliest singles they still have is 1998 or so.
  • Options
    ranger800 wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:

Umm. Yeah you can get Christmas singles from the 10c for a few bucks, but the 1991 single is long gone. I think the earliest singles they still have is 1998 or so.
    really?
    Hmm i know someone got a 93 single semi- recently tho. =/

I have the single from 95 still, i wonder what its worth.
    Shows:
  • Options
    when i opened my ten club tickets for the columbia, sc show and found that i was sitting in the very front row.

i'll admit it. i got a little teary eyed. could hardly believe what i held in my hands.
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    PJ_kidd wrote:

its worth whatever it is to you, or to whoever will buy it from you
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    FrankieJFrankieJ Posts: 602
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    Well there was the one time I found a yield sign that really didn't have a point in where it was, so I took it! :lol:

haha I look for one of those every time I go out.
    GO GIANTS
    GO DEVILS
    7/14/03-PNC NJ ~ 6/1/06-CAA1 NJ ~ 6/3/06-CAA2 NJ ~ 8/5/07-Lolla IL ~ 6/24/08-MSG1 ~ 6/25/08-MSG2 ~ 8/7/08-NJPAC (eV Solo)

"I'm feeling kinda righteous right now...with my Bad@$$-M0therf*ck!n'-Ukulele!"
    -eV 8/7
  • Options
    when i opened my ten club tickets for the columbia, sc show and found that i was sitting in the very front row.

i'll admit it. i got a little teary eyed. could hardly believe what i held in my hands.

NICE, best I ever got was 8th row, so I can imagine your happiness!!!!! :):):)
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    About 3 years ago I fond in a flea market 8 new and sealed 2000 tour bootlegs for 2.5 bux each :) , I guess the seller didn't have an idea of what those Cd's with paper bag covers were
  • Options
    SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    I won a Live at Easy Street poster signed by Klausen. I think they put my name in a drawing for pre-ordering it or something. Came with a note from Easy Street.
    http://www.gigposters.com/poster/46361_Pearl_Jam.html

Other than that, my favorite thing I bought was the poster from the DC '06 show.
    http://www.gigposters.com/poster/66511_Pearl_Jam.html
  • Options
    Sidnum wrote:
    I won a Live at Easy Street poster signed by Klausen. I think they put my name in a drawing for pre-ordering it or something. Came with a note from Easy Street.
    http://www.gigposters.com/poster/46361_Pearl_Jam.html

Other than that, my favorite thing I bought was the poster from the DC '06 show.
    http://www.gigposters.com/poster/66511_Pearl_Jam.html

NICE, I got the DC poster in the mystery poster sale!!!!! :):):):)
  • Options
    I have the corduroy shirt that Eddie wore at the 1992 lollapalooza show in St. Louis. I got it from someone who was in some entertainment management. He got it from Eddie and was selling it on ebay about 9 years ago. I email him and told him I thought it was crazy that he wanted $1000 for it. I paid $300. Really cool!
  • Options
    I have the corduroy shirt that Eddie wore at the 1992 lollapalooza show in St. Louis. I got it from someone who was in some entertainment management. He got it from Eddie and was selling it on ebay about 9 years ago. I email him and told him I thought it was crazy that he wanted $1000 for it. I paid $300. Really cool!

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

Hmmmmm...............
  • Options

Hmmmmm...............

?
  • Options

Hmmmmm...............

?

I have his Chicago Bulls hat that he threw to me while he was singing the opening lines of PORCH from Lolla in 1992 at Harriet Island in Minneapolis...but how on earth could that be proven? If I was an "entertainment manager?"
    :?
  • Options
    I'm not exactly sure on all the details, but I researched before I bought it.
  • Options
    Don't know how you could do that...you know his smell?

But for your sake I hope so...brown cord shirts are readily available..... :)
  • Options
    I'm not worried about it.
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:

its worth whatever it is to you, or to whoever will buy it from you

well i dont wnat to sell it its toocool. Iw as just wondering.
    Shows:
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    edited April 2009
    Some dope will probably make up statistics that 95% of pearl jam finds are only purchased to make a profit. :D:lol::mrgreen:

P.S. Just Kidding :D :P :shock:
    Post edited by Wilds on
  • Options
    By "some dope" do you mean a Pearl Jam fan who is not a fan club member? Tisk, Tisk... :roll:

Pretty lame...(of you)
  • Options
    Johnny WongJohnny Wong Wauwatosa, WI Posts: 193
    I want to say that Atomic Records (RIP) up here in Milwaukee had a midnight sale for Yield. With purchase of the CD they gave you a free gift bag of Yield merch: sticker, lanyard, and a copy of the Vinyl! Still have all of it.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    find one
    about 6 years ago..... i walked into a little tiny book shop and came a cross NOT 1 NOT 2 NOT 3 BUT 4 yes i said 4 1923 VITALOGY HEALTH BOOKS in GREAT CONDITION. and paid $20 for each one... gave away two of them to friends (pearl jam fans of corse)...and kept two for myself.

find two
    was my yeild vinyl that i thought i had thrown out a long time ago...
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930

Lolla.....summer months...St. Louis gets pretty hot..performing on stage mid day.....disgusting sweat...odor....you paid $300 for a grown man's soiled t-shirt? Do people act impressed when you show them that or do they cut to the chase and tell you how disgusting it is to your face instead of doing it behind your back as soon as you leave the room?
  • Options
    jwillmojwillmo Posts: 470
    When I was going to the University of Texas around 99 or so there was a record store right across from campus called Sound Exchange i used to go to at least twice a week on the way to school. Once in their 45s I found the Angel/Ramblings Xmas 45 (I think its the 1993 one?) for, I shit you not, $1.50. Even the clerk did a double take and said, "That doesn't seem right," but still sold it.
  • Options

Lolla.....summer months...St. Louis gets pretty hot..performing on stage mid day.....disgusting sweat...odor....you paid $300 for a grown man's soiled t-shirt? Do people act impressed when you show them that or do they cut to the chase and tell you how disgusting it is to your face instead of doing it behind your back as soon as you leave the room?

Your avatar makes me feel gross...can't help but think of Mr. Huxtable with a mouthful.... :shock: