Into The Wild Vinyl

13»

Comments

• Is anyone interested in trading an Into The Wild picture disc for my sealed Benny Hall? Come on folks, 4 records for 1. I love my PJ, but I'm really after all things Eddie right now. I might even cough up Benny plus another sealed LP for it. Please.....
    7/28/1992 Lollapalooza Cincinnati, 9/22/1996 Toledo, 8/20/2000 Cincinnati, 6/24/2006 Cincinnati, 8/5/2007 Lollapalooza Chicago @ Grant Park, EV solo 8/21/2008 Chicago @ Auditorium Theater
  • I just got my Into The Wild picture disc some weeks ago. It's so beautiful. Here are some pics.
    One hand will wash the other!
  • I just got my Into The Wild picture disc some weeks ago. It's so beautiful. Here are some pics.

give it to me :D What did that cost? Don't tell if you dont want to of course. Just curious. It would be great to have.
    7/28/1992 Lollapalooza Cincinnati, 9/22/1996 Toledo, 8/20/2000 Cincinnati, 6/24/2006 Cincinnati, 8/5/2007 Lollapalooza Chicago @ Grant Park, EV solo 8/21/2008 Chicago @ Auditorium Theater
  • gregory1 wrote:
    I just got my Into The Wild picture disc some weeks ago. It's so beautiful. Here are some pics.

give it to me :D What did that cost? Don't tell if you dont want to of course. Just curious. It would be great to have.
    Don't want to speak about the price but it was quite expensive. But I wanted this record so badly and I didn't regret it when I got it finally.
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    gregory1 wrote:
    I just got my Into The Wild picture disc some weeks ago. It's so beautiful. Here are some pics.

Don't want to speak about the price but it was quite expensive. But I wanted this record so badly and I didn't regret it when I got it finally.

Was it on ebay? I saw on once and regret not buying it. I am lucky enough to have an ITW vinyl so if I never get the picture disc (which I doubt I will) I won't be too upset.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Was it on ebay? I saw on once and regret not buying it. I am lucky enough to have an ITW vinyl so if I never get the picture disc (which I doubt I will) I won't be too upset.
    No it wasn't on ebay and I haven't seen a copy for quite a while on ebay. I'm very happy to own the regular black vinyl edition and the picture disc now. Truly some of the highlights of my collection.
  • I've decided I really want the ITW picture disc. I'd give up a sealed benny hall, sealed lost dogs plus another record of choice to get it.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    fanofzs wrote:

I have it and is BEAUTIFUL! Is heavier than the "regular" (there's nothing regular on that record ;) ) ITW.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?