1235»

Comments

• Options
    It's time to get a job and try to get a visa
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    I'M READY!!!

Please come to EUROPE!!! Please, please, please!!! :D

aaaaaa! The excitement begins (..to worsen).!!!!
    8-):lol:
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    finnannie wrote:
    I'M READY!!!

Please come to EUROPE!!! Please, please, please!!! :D

aaaaaa! The excitement begins (..to worsen).!!!!
    8-):lol:

theres been 'rumors' floating about - don't know how true they are or not - of them returning to finland! so definitely keep your fingers crossed! i would LOVE to go back to finland, one of my very best friends lives in helsinki and i visted there for 2 weeks back in 2001.....fantastic trip! it will crush me to think they go there and i may not be able to go :(....but would be damn lucky for you! :) there are soooo many places i want to go/return to...so many places i'd love to see pj.....if only my wallet agreed with me. :|:mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    ^

I hope the rumors are true :)
    I'd love to see them over here! But I am ready to travel a bit if they decide to skip our beloved little country AGAIN... -- though it will be painfully expensive (..maybe impossible) for me to travel if they decide to go to places like Australia etc.

There's always hope! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    finnannie wrote:
    ^

I hope the rumors are true :)
    I'd love to see them over here! But I am ready to travel a bit if they decide to skip our beloved little country AGAIN... -- though it will be painfully expensive (..maybe impossible) for me to travel if they decide to go to places like Australia etc.

There's always hope! :mrgreen:

i hear that!
    it has been a DREAM of mine to visit oz, add in pj shows?! :shock: :shock: :shock: however, just don't know how cooperative my wallet will be if it happens this year, tho again it would kill me not to go over there once more. i also don't know if even my wallet seems OK, if i think it's a smart move for us, financially, in this economic climate....but hopefully have a few months to prepare, mull it over...and sure, HOPE all the shows, or at least intended countries and coordinating months, get announced....so we all can make informed decisions.

yes....HOPE...hope is the underdog! ;)8-):mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    Aaaa!! I'm really getting excited about the tour! and all the possibilities!
    :mrgreen: yayyy!!!

Can't wait for the '09 PJ TOUR ADVENTURE!
    :D
  • Options
    SteveoSteveo Posts: 352
    this tour thing...pretty cool.
    Life has nothing to do with killing time.
    So why be satisfied?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i hear that!
    it has been a DREAM of mine to visit oz, add in pj shows?! :shock: :shock: :shock: however, just don't know how cooperative my wallet will be if it happens this year, tho again it would kill me not to go over there once more. i also don't know if even my wallet seems OK, if i think it's a smart move for us, financially, in this economic climate....but hopefully have a few months to prepare, mull it over...and sure, HOPE all the shows, or at least intended countries and coordinating months, get announced....so we all can make informed decisions.

ha...i'd completely forgotten about this thread, nice bump dimitri. ;)
    and hey, at least my thoughts/dreams remain consistent. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    i hear that!

ha...i'd completely forgotten about this thread, nice bump dimitri. ;)
    and hey, at least my thoughts/dreams remain consistent. :mrgreen:
    i hope my dream come true...i want to see them in all 5 continents...i prefer to play in australia not this year..couce 2010 is south America turns for me to go..so cant afford this too big trips from greece,,and after this all 4 europe this year
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,698
    A Hawaiian promoter was overhead last night saying PJ will be there in Dec, after playing Oz and NZ
  • Options
    i hope my dream come true...i want to see them in all 5 continents...i prefer to play in australia not this year..couce 2010 is south America turns for me to go..so cant afford this too big trips from greece,,and after this all 4 europe this year

i hear that!
    i've seen them in the states, canada and europe. spent considerably for shows/travel...sooo worthy!

pdalowsky wrote:
    A Hawaiian promoter was overhead last night saying PJ will be there in Dec, after playing Oz and NZ

ahhhhhh....if they head to hawaii first week of december i'd be SET! hubby and i have always said we'd go to hawaii, have saved the airmiles AND he already booked the first week off for vacation! 8-) while i still dream of oz, unless i get that big lotto win, very doubtful i could do both, and hubby definitely can't get off in november.....but sure, i'd happily console myself with both of us in hawaii AND live pj. :mrgreen:

reality always interferes....what a trip it would be to hit up oz, nz and hawaii! :geek:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options

i hear that!
    i've seen them in the states, canada and europe. spent considerably for shows/travel...sooo worthy!

so,,just pj gives the tour for 2009,2010,2011,,for find the money,,make plants,,by the way 2011,,there must be a party in seatte for 20th anniversary.....yea yea,,ill be there..