Options

it's *official*....TOUR 2009!!!

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    if anyone hasn't recieved the email yet or doesn't in the next few days and wants it just email me or send me a pm and i'll forward you it ;p
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    btw - anyone hazard a guess why ed might do some solo shows? seriously? you think he's going to put out more solo material soon...and/or just enjoyed it so much the last time? just curious....!

it's gonna be an all polka tour....ed's has learned to rock the accordion! :P :lol::mrgreen:

i think he really enjoyed the solo shows....i doubt he'll have any new stuff...hopefully he's saved that for the new pj album :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    strummers wrote:
    this is like email one million I have not got from Ten Club....??

At least you know that within minutes of an email being sent it will be on here! :P
    I used to not get it but then I realized you have to check a box saying you want the emails.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    I BrisK I wrote:
    if anyone hasn't recieved the email yet or doesn't in the next few days and wants it just email me or send me a pm and i'll forward you it ;p

and here's the online version of the email

https://www.pearljam.com/i/transmission ... 40309.html
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    strummers wrote:

At least you know that within minutes of an email being sent it will be on here! :P
    I used to not get it but then I realized you have to check a box saying you want the emails.

:lol:
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    :D:D:D:D:D NICE!!!
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    First check your profile and make sure they have the right email.
    Then check your email preferences. If you have Yahoo, like me, you need to do some deep searching to find where they hide the spam settings. Occasionally, they'll choose for themselves which emails to block. It's a cute little feature of theirs. I would imagine some of the other free, web-based email systems are the same way. You need to find the list of email domains that get blocked, and make sure there's no Pearl Jam-related blocks happening.
    I wrote to the 10c a while back, and this was what they told me, and I haven't had a problem since I cleared their name. Funny thing is, it didn't always do that. Yahoo just decided one day, Hey, we don't want Sharon to get her PJ email anymore! Well I say: FUCK YOU YAHOO!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    everyone got the email?
    This is the first email ever that I dont get :(
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    everyone got the email?
    This is the first email ever that I dont get :(
    :( i got mine after other people so maybe yours is on the way.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    EddiesMuseEddiesMuse Posts: 389
    Oxxys wrote:
    I got no email!!!

Me either :cry:
    Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    from email *just* received from 10c:

Now that the TEN reissue has been released, plans for the rest of 2009 are shaping up and it looks to be a very full year. You've already heard some rumors and leaks, we're just working out some of the details. Stay tuned to pearljam.com for the latest OFFICIAL information.
    More soon...

wooohoooo!!!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Oh hell, it's on now! :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    Can't wait for tour information!!!!

I hope the boys can swing by Boston again this year!! *fingers crossed* :)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    Now the frenzy will REALLY begin! Woot! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    100 Pacer wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:
    FULL year. I like the sounds of that! :mrgreen:

eV solo tour in June-July, PJ tour in September-October, new PJ album,...

full year?! pfft,...

;)
    scratch Ed in July- (other than the beginning of July that is) and I can easily that happening
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    strummers wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:
    strummers wrote:

I so hope you're right - in that case fingers crossed for Europe and a kick off gig in Newcastle - maybe my dream about Brendan O'Brien being a Geordie was an omen!?! :o :shock: 8-):D

i dont "hope" im right, if u know what i mean 8-)

:shock: You need to pm me that info you've got!! ;) Go on - help a girl out! :D At least let me know if my dream was an omen!!
    GARY!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    Another 10c email I didn't get. This is really getting fucking pathetic now. I have yet to receive one email from them and I've alway had the wants email box checked off so I can receieve emails from them. If I didn't check this board I wouldn't know what pj is up to.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    metsfan wrote:
    Another 10c email I didn't get. This is really getting fucking pathetic now. I have yet to receive one email from them and I've alway had the wants email box checked off so I can receieve emails from them. If I didn't check this board I wouldn't know what pj is up to.

I'm totally surprised I didn't get this email, I have never missed one email.
    My husband got the email but I didn't, I feel so left out :( - LOL
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,946
    fuckin super duper.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,021
    from email *just* received from 10c:

Now that the TEN reissue has been released, plans for the rest of 2009 are shaping up and it looks to be a very full year. You've already heard some rumors and leaks, we're just working out some of the details. Stay tuned to pearljam.com for the latest OFFICIAL information.
    More soon...

wooohoooo!!!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

i like this .. alot! :D
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:

I'm totally surprised I didn't get this email, I have never missed one email.
    My husband got the email but I didn't, I feel so left out :( - LOL

i haven't got the email too! d'oh!
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    thanks to norm for this link https://www.pearljam.com/i/transmission ... 40309.html

it STILL weirds me out, seeing my name associated with a PJ update :shock: :shock: :shock: haha

and YES! BRING THE TOUR ON!!!!!!!
  • Options
    like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    thanks to norm for this link https://www.pearljam.com/i/transmission ... 40309.html

it STILL weirds me out, seeing my name associated with a PJ update :shock: :shock: :shock: haha

Chiqui, awesome design, congrats!
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Hey, to those of you not getting the e-mail, make sure to thoroughly check your spam filters. Yahoo, for one, likes to intermittently decide to add e-mails to that list whether you ask them to or not.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    yellowporchyellowporch Posts: 510
    Can't wait for tour information!!!!

I hope the boys can swing by Boston again this year!! *fingers crossed* :)

I'm praying as we speek.
  • Options
    new shirts in the goods! sweet! :)
  • Options
    Hey, to those of you not getting the e-mail, make sure to thoroughly check your spam filters. Yahoo, for one, likes to intermittently decide to add e-mails to that list whether you ask them to or not.

I have hotmail and i have received emails from 10C without a problem for the past 9 years, this is the first email I dont get, I checked my junk folder nothing there and then I got a confirmation for my purchase of a shirt from the same email address the announcements come from, that went straight to my inbox :?
  • Options
    Lots of emotion here needless to say for all of us!!! Where, when...fuck why and how since jammers tend to figure that out anyway, right? My heart is racing in anticipation of the first tour announcement. I'm sure you all feel the same way. While not ousted last go 'round, I sincerely hope for all of us that the ticketing process is not as controversial and frustrating this year. I remember the Ed Solos when the network got so jammed and some were shut out. I remember the posts from angry members fighting with newer members about seniority on tickets and seating. I wish there was a way to not have to deal with all of that... Anyway, this has been a phenomenal year already and I can't wait for more to come! Thanks to PJ and 10C for all you do to make these experiences a memorable and integral part of our life experiences. I have been around for a long time but rarely post unless I feel quite compelled to do so. This is one of those times I like to. Lastly, I feel a certain closeness to my fellow members and think you are the best fans...fitting since this IS the best band. I love your insights, your intelligence, your selflessness, and your camaraderie. I feel a sense of friendship, loyalty, and best of all I feel safe in your presence when attending shows with my family or friends. Cheers to an exciting 2009!!!
  • Options

I have hotmail and i have received emails from 10C without a problem for the past 9 years, this is the first email I dont get, I checked my junk folder nothing there and then I got a confirmation for my purchase of a shirt from the same email address the announcements come from, that went straight to my inbox :?

many times, i would get the emails few hours later, or even right when everybody does here! they were sent 8pm eastern time? it's 4 hours later and nothing yet! d'oh! :(
  • Options

I'm so happy you won Barb, and I hope they make ladies version of your design. :D
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

many times, i would get the emails few hours later, or even right when everybody does here! they were sent 8pm eastern time? it's 4 hours later and nothing yet! d'oh! :(

you didnt get one either?
    Maybe its a problem with their database after the upgrade, it seems to be a lot of us who didn't get the email.