Options

*CLOSED* PJ NCAA March Madness Pool - Win PJ Prizes

Comments

• Options
    LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,179
    can i offer a sealed Eddie Vedder All the Way Cubs CD?
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    updated
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    ringoringo Posts: 504
    Count me in, I'll find out what I have to offer tomorrow after work, it's time for bed now.
    d'oh
  • Options
    ringo wrote:
    Count me in, I'll find out what I have to offer tomorrow after work, it's time for bed now.

Okay, I'll note you as pledge pending for now, please let us know what you want to pledge and PM me your address as soon as possible.

Just a reminder to everyone, I'm leaving tomorrow morning and won't be back until Sunday...if you have not yet PM'd me your address please do so as soon as possible so I can send you the league ID/password.

Also, if anybody wants to volunteer to update the sign-up list while I'm gone, I would really appreciate it...

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    one last bump...

now i'm off to mexico...hope to see this board is filled up when i return on sunday. :D

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    Rumple BUMP skin
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    I'll offer up Chicago 10/9/2000.
    d'oh
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    Pledging

Hamburg, Germany 26 6 00
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    We still have lots of room...
    d'oh
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    Selection Sunday BUMP!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    bumpity bump on selection sunday!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    watching the selection show UCONN SEEDED No. 1! GO UCONN!
  • Options
    Update: I am back in the U.S. and ready to roll with this game!

I have PM'd everyone who submitted their address to me with the link to the league page, along with the group ID and password. You will need to submit your bracket before the first game starts (on Thursday, March 19th), otherwise you will be removed from the league.

In addition, I am extending the deadline to sign up until Wednesday, March 18. If you are interested in playing, please submit your pledge and PM me your home/email addresses as soon as possible and I will get you in.

Finally, those who have made a pledge but have not set their address by the time the first game starts (on Thursday) will be removed from the list and will not be able to play in our group.

Good luck!

• Options
    Good call extending the deadline. C'mon folks there's lots of good stuff up for grabs.
    d'oh
  • Options
    PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    bump
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • Options
    bump!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    updated. :)

• Options
    bump

• Options
    Bump.

Come on Jammers!!! There is a lot of cool stuff up for grabs!!!
  • Options
    bump!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Mystere4Mystere4 Posts: 73
    I'm in! I will be offering a never played PJ christmas single with Love,Reign O'er Me & Rockin' in the Free World Holiday single for the winner if that's ok. :P
    "I'm like an ocean in disguise"
  • Options
    Mystere4 wrote:
    I'm in! I will be offering a never played PJ christmas single with Love,Reign O'er Me & Rockin' in the Free World Holiday single for the winner if that's ok. :P

What do you guys think, is this worthy of being in the pool? I'll add him to the list for now, but if any objects, please say so.

• Options
    Okay, this really is the LAST chance to get in on this game since the tourney begins tomorrow!

Also, Mystere, I need you to PM me your addresses right away so I can send you the details needed to sign up for the game.

• Options
    I am interested in playing in the NCAA march madness Pool. It is wed night on the east coast. Is it too late? I can find something to donate for a prize. Please let me know soon.
  • Options
    MR151287 wrote:
    I am interested in playing in the NCAA march madness Pool. It is wed night on the east coast. Is it too late? I can find something to donate for a prize. Please let me know soon.

No, it's not too late. Post your pledge here and PM me your e-mail/mailing address right away so I can send you the link, id, and password so that you can fill out your bracket!

• Options
    Only a couple hours until the tourney begins!

Those of you who have not yet PM'd me your address so that you can fill out a bracket, your time is running out...

All those who have --- good luck!

• Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,681
    I set up my brackets last night. Kinda didn't realize until I was half way through that the little grey number in front of the team name was their ranking, oops, guess I picked some long shots to win, but didn't feel like going back to change it. Gotta go with your gut right?
    Anyway, I picked Louisville to go all the way. We'll see....
  • Options
    let the madness begin!!! 8-)
    good luck to everyone!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com