Options

*CLOSED* PJ NCAA March Madness Pool - Win PJ Prizes

Comments

• Options
    PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    I will pledge my Cincy 2000 boot.
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    awesome list going so far! i have put up the Virginia Beach 2000 boot. very emotional sounding show for the band. long road is the best version i'd heard on any boots for that tour.

oh and hoping my alma mater The University of Missouri Tigers go deep this year! GO TIGERS! :D
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    URthekey wrote:
    Another fan based contest.... count me in!

I will pledge the 6/24/2008 MSG boot.

aww you're re-gifting the boot i gave you? haha i'm kidding...it doesn't bother me...i'll be glad to take it back from you :mrgreen: lol...
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    edited March 2009
    awesome list going so far! i have put up the Virginia Beach 2000 boot. very emotional sounding show for the band. long road is the best version i'd heard on any boots for that tour.

oh and hoping my alma mater The University of Missouri Tigers go deep this year! GO TIGERS! :D

tough loss today to A&M!! you know i have to root for my JAYHAWKS!!! 8-) big 12 champs!!! 8-)
    Post edited by mfc2006 on
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,681
    URthekey wrote:

aww you're re-gifting the boot i gave you? haha i'm kidding...it doesn't bother me...i'll be glad to take it back from you :mrgreen: lol...

Sorry bout that 1990, this one was a dupe for me. Sweet set list though, so you'd be happy to call it your own again.
  • Options
    URthekey wrote:
    URthekey wrote:

Sorry bout that 1990, this one was a dupe for me. Sweet set list though, so you'd be happy to call it your own again.

haha i was at that show so i would know how great of a set list it was...and no worries i really don't care...and you've been so good to me with that t-shirt, which i love, so yeah...and yeah pretty much all these boots are now dupes for me cause i recently got my hands on mp3 copies of all of them, so i entered the contest hoping for more vinyl and posters...and i would use the official boots as like a currency to barter with for said vinyl and posters
  • Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    There is one PJ bootleg on ebay and it is over $1500.00. Are they high. I want these boolegs but that is messed up
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    pg305420 wrote:
    There is one PJ bootleg on ebay and it is over $1500.00. Are they high. I want these boolegs but that is messed up

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but there are over 100 results when typing "Pearl Jam bootleg" on eBay, and most run for around $20 or less.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    bump

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    come one let's get some more people...and start submitting more vinyls and posters!
  • Options
    so i was looking up PJ vinyl and i found no code for around 100 bucks and Ten for only 10 bucks...why are some vinyls more than others and if anything wouldn't Ten be more expensive than No Code?
  • Options
    so i was looking up PJ vinyl and i found no code for around 100 bucks and Ten for only 10 bucks...why are some vinyls more than others and if anything wouldn't Ten be more expensive than No Code?

Simple supply and demand. There are many more copies of Ten out there than there are No Code. Thus, since a collector will have a much harder time locating a copy of No Code than Ten, the seller can/does charge more for NC.

Plus, Ten was re-released on vinyl last year, so getting your hands on a copy is pretty simple.

• Options
    oh shit sry that was meant to be for a new post haha i'm a fuck up...just disregard it...thanks for the explanation though
  • Options
    Bump

• Options
    PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    Bump
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • Options
    EDIT: I have set up the group and will PM a link to sign-up, along with the league ID and password, as soon as I have your email/home address. Please PM me this info as soon as possible!

• Options
    MagnitudeMagnitude Posts: 392
    I'd like to play!

I pledge the Pittsburgh 2000 Boot (I however, do not think I have the case-- If this is a problem let me know-- I can also pledge The Seattle 3 Disc Boot from 2000 but again do not believe I have the case)
    POP POP!
  • Options
    ULonesome wrote:
    I'd like to play!

I pledge the Pittsburgh 2000 Boot (I however, do not think I have the case-- If this is a problem let me know-- I can also pledge The Seattle 3 Disc Boot from 2000 but again do not believe I have the case)

I'd really prefer that you have the original packaging. Do you have any boots still with the original packaging?

• Options
    ULonesome wrote:
    I'd like to play!

I'd really prefer that you have the original packaging. Do you have any boots still with the original packaging?

I have for sure a 2003 slip case-

I can pledge from the 2003 boots The State College Show-- I will look for the 2000 Slip Cases but would this at least get me in the game?
    POP POP!
  • Options
    ULonesome wrote:
    ULonesome wrote:
    I'd like to play!

I can pledge from the 2003 boots The State College Show-- I will look for the 2000 Slip Cases but would this at least get me in the game?

Yep, you can get into the game with the 2003 State College show. However, if you can find either of the 2000 slip cases let us know, as I'm sure most would prefer either of these boots.

• Options
    Awesome! I'll look for the slip cases for the 2000 boots and shoot you a PM if I find them!

[/quote] I pledge the Pittsburgh 2000 Boot (I however, do not think I have the case-- If this is a problem let me know-- I can also pledge The Seattle 3 Disc Boot from 2000 but again do not believe I have the case)

I can pledge from the 2003 boots The State College Show-- I will look for the 2000 Slip Cases but would this at least get me in the game?[/quote]

Yep, you can get into the game with the 2003 State College show. However, if you can find either of the 2000 slip cases let us know, as I'm sure most would prefer either of these boots.[/quote][/quote]
    POP POP!
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    come one let's get some more people...and start submitting more vinyls and posters!

I can pledge a Thunder Bay, ON 05 poster. Still in the tube...
  • Options

I can pledge a Thunder Bay, ON 05 poster. Still in the tube...

Sounds great! I'll add you to the list.

• Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,941
    I'm in.

I'll pledge the 6/16/08 Columbia show.
  • Options
    11 spots to go!

Reminder: If you are a participant, please PM me your address AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that I can send you the link, ID, and password to the league.

Thanks. :)

• Options
    I'm in. I'll pony up Tokyo 2003 boot.
  • Options
    I'm in. I'll pony up Tokyo 2003 boot.

One of my favorite boots ever! :D

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Important update: I will be out of the country (and thus with NO Internet access) from Thursday morning to Sunday afternoon.

If you have not yet sent me your address, please do so by the end of the day today so that I can PM you the league address, ID, and password.

Upon my return (on Sunday afternoon), I will adjust the list to remove anybody who has not sent their address and add anybody who signed up while I was gone.

PLEASE PM ME YOUR ADDRESS IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY OR IF YOU ARE JUST NOW SIGNING UP FOR THE GAME.

Thank you. :)

• Options
    updated