WATCHMEN: the movie

13»

Comments

• PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 869
    I saw it today....I liked it. Maybe an hour to long and to many blue penis shots for my own taste....but all in all, well worth seeing.
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    As a comic book purist, even I greatly enjoyed this motion picture...well done....I was happy with the ending that diverged from the original....did catch a homage to the giant squid thing....the energy project was S.Q.U.I.D.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    top 10 worst movies of all time. :fp: :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,789
    81 wrote:

Wow... You don't like something

I'm shocked
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Wow... You don't like something

I'm shocked

my spidey senses are tingling
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Terrible outlook on life

And a waste of an existence to just shit on things cause you think your the resident comedian

It's a lil tiresome
    :lol: :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    :lol: :corn:

I dont care if you spew your antagonistic remarks all over every thread on this board. It's just that, your looking like a robot

I can see a topic, and almost know exactly your response...be fresh. No one likes that moldy tomato in the produce section, they want that nice ripe one

Sometimes its better to...sit one out. Get a different perspective
    Please accept my apology for being an empty calorie.

Going forward, i will try to be more positive and less funny. If fail in this quest, feel free to pm with suggetions on further improvement.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Please accept my apology for being an empty calorie.

Going forward, i will try to be more positive and less funny. If fail in this quest, feel free to pm with suggetions on further improvement.

Who said you were funny to begin with. I kid, I kid

You are funny. But I always feel like there is a consensus in a thread, and your the one who( maybe you really believe it) stirs the pot for the sake of stirring the pot. And it gets played out

Like Adam sander movies over the last 10 years or something