Options

Pearl Jam Song Tourney-VOTE NOW!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    olderman wrote:
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    W.M.A for me

That's Mine!! j/k of course. in case you haven't noticed, VS is my fav 8-)
    Aw man, WMA is gone?? whatever!! :(
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    I'll take Hawaii 78 and Glorified G 8-)
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Can't Keep is my choice.
    Solid choice. I can't get enough of Can't Keep lately...

LOVE both versions: the rocking album/live version and the uke version. They are both TASTY!! Were you at Hartford last Summer? My heart just stopped for a second when I heard the first a few notes of it opening the show.

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    allstar340 wrote:

How come you're choosing two, kid?

EDIT: Oh I know why, nevermind :D

Also, check out this thread. See if you chose any of the songs mentioned there :D

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=93299&p=2189059#p2189028

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Can't Keep is my choice.
    Solid choice. I can't get enough of Can't Keep lately...

LOVE both versions: the rocking album/live version and the uke version. They are both TASTY!! Were you at Hartford last Summer? My heart just stopped for a second when I heard the first a few notes of it opening the show.

i got cant keep as opener in columbia last summer..too good

ill take drifting..its become a crowd fave super search selection
  • Options

Great opening song! I was fourth row! :D
  • Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    allstar340 wrote:

How come you're choosing two, kid?

EDIT: Oh I know why, nevermind :D

Also, check out this thread. See if you chose any of the songs mentioned there :D

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=93299&p=2189059#p2189028
    Whatever, I'm just picking songs that I enjoy. Could really care less about winning over everybody with their favorite songs, and instead picking mine. Sue me :P
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options

Great opening song! I was fourth row! :D

nice..what a night
  • Options
    I've got the Columbia boot! Damn! You guys got the best show last Summer in my opinion. The hell with those MSG lovers! I think you definitely got the best!

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    I've got the Columbia boot! Damn! You guys got the best show last Summer in my opinion. The hell with those MSG lovers! I think you definitely got the best!

Hartford.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Red Lukin2 selects via PM BREAKERFALL
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,731
    spin the black circle
  • Options
    PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 868
    SOLAT319 wrote:

Hartford.
    Agree!!

I can't believe my next choice was taken (Driftin' :evil: ).....good thing EV has a few great pre set songs I can choose from for my pre set song ;)
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,731
    Ant - still able to send me the pics of that poster mate?
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Ant - still able to send me the pics of that poster mate?

I am the worlds biggest slacker...as much as I need the coin, you would think I would get around to taking the posters out and taking pics, right?? I'll get on it in the next few days :roll:
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    gonna go with down
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:

yea glad i went..we left b-roo early cause pj's show left me motionless in the morning..on a whim we went to sc on our way home to fl..had no loot so hung out at venue. met mccready..favorite setlist ever.although mike said they would play immortality..they didnt :evil: :D
  • Options
    I will choose my favorite little song:MFC :)

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    CC279494 wrote:
    gonna go with down
    I can't believe how long Down lasted...
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    CC279494 wrote:
    gonna go with down
    I can't believe how long Down lasted...

me either..checked the list like 4 times
  • Options
    CC279494 wrote:
    yea glad i went..we left b-roo early cause pj's show left me motionless in the morning..on a whim we went to sc on our way home to fl..had no loot so hung out at venue. met mccready..favorite setlist ever.although mike said they would play immortality..they didnt :evil: :D

We did the same thing - from Bonnaroo to SC. We actually left Sunday night and stayed the night outside of Atlanta. What a tiring weekend. We had tickets to a show in Buffalo on Tuesday, so we had to start driving right after the PJ show on Monday. Great show, but I've never been so sober at a PJ show : )

Hey were you able to grab the Watchtower song I sent you? What a wicked way to end the setlist!
  • Options
    Red Lukin2 wrote:
    CC279494 wrote:

We did the same thing - from Bonnaroo to SC. We actually left Sunday night and stayed the night outside of Atlanta. What a tiring weekend. We had tickets to a show in Buffalo on Tuesday, so we had to start driving right after the PJ show on Monday. Great show, but I've never been so sober at a PJ show : )

Hey were you able to grab the Watchtower song I sent you? What a wicked way to end the setlist!

yea man were beat too. we hit antlanta and were like "east or south?..screw it were goin"..so funny u say that cause i was was also dead sober at the show. prob will never happen again.
    yea man watchtower worked perfect thanks. amazing ending. was ready for a letdown in columbia cause b-roo was unreal, but of course they came through again..3rd encore..indifference that time! too good
  • Options
    CC279494 wrote:
    gonna go with down

:evil: ....that's two in a row you took from right under me!! Just ask EW what my last two PM were for :twisted: !!!

At least I can say that you have good taste in music ;)
  • Options
    PJRock75 wrote:
    CC279494 wrote:
    gonna go with down

:evil: ....that's two in a row you took from right under me!! Just ask EW what my last two PM were for :twisted: !!!

At least I can say that you have good taste in music ;)

ya know i had a feeling u were gonna say that.2 of the best from dogs
  • Options
    You have made my next pick quite difficult for me now.......by the way, who goes now?? Translation - when can I go?
  • Options
    Red Lukin2 wrote:
    CC279494 wrote:

I guess we all did the same thing! Roo to Columbia. I was sober as a judge for Roo though and I am actually glad I was. I waited all day in line for the pit. Front row Stones side was amazing! Hard to compare the 2 shows as both were fucking awesome. I wasnt soo sober at SC show though, met at the Flying Saucer for the preshow meetup, and got pretty sauced. Also met ED backstage just before he went on during KOL. What a weekend!
  • Options
    Red Lukin2 wrote:
    CC279494 wrote:

I guess we all did the same thing! Roo to Columbia. I was sober as a judge for Roo though and I am actually glad I was. I waited all day in line for the pit. Front row Stones side was amazing! Hard to compare the 2 shows as both were fucking awesome. I wasnt soo sober at SC show though, met at the Flying Saucer for the preshow meetup, and got pretty sauced. Also met ED backstage just before he went on during KOL. What a weekend!

good times for all..ill add that i drove 3 hrs south to the 1st show of the tour on wed..thennn str8 to bonnaroo (made it thurs night)..pretty sure i didnt sleep for like a week..best week ever though...ever
  • Options
    Red Lukin2 wrote:
    CC279494 wrote:

Yea that was a great pre-party! I think Toronto needs a bar like that . Nothing like having your choice to pick from 100+ different beers w/o having to pay $10 a beer. There was a great vibe that afternoon as well. The weather is perfectly hot too!

Edit: it was so hot I was sweating from the 10 minue walk between the Flying saucer and the venue, and I don't sweat that easy.

Ahh Columbia n578760423_3205390_9765.jpg
  • Options
    PJRock75 selects via PM LIFE WASTED
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options