Lazy Sundays...........

124»

Comments

• CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    A nice day of sleeping in and good food!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    Sleeping, eating and fornicating.

It rained all day in Detroit.
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    was super productive this morning, but got too warm to do anything in the afternoon, so i went and got a pedicure and drew the rest of the day, and i just woke up from a nap. i love sundays :)
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    I want to be lazy today on this Sunday. It's about 72 degrees sunny morning. I fished for about 15 minutes no luck as one of our alligators cruised by disrupting everything and now I'm just watching the Weather Channel.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    g under p wrote:
    I want to be lazy today on this Sunday. It's about 72 degrees sunny morning. I fished for about 15 minutes no luck as one of our alligators cruised by disrupting everything and now I'm just watching the Weather Channel.

Peace
    Sounds like a perfect start.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Breezy with strong gusts....a wind surfers dream as the lake behind the house has waves. Sunny 74 degrees and I'm just going to chill on the outside porch upstairs looking out on the lake.

BTW I made 15 of the best pancakes I've made quite sometime the kids better eat them....syrup or no syrup.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I can't remember the last time I was this hungover :fp: I'll be on my couch all day eating pretzel crisps!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I can't remember the last time I was this hungover :fp:

you say that every weeekend. :P

i need some eggs and toast
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I can't remember the last time I was this hungover :fp: I'll be on my couch all day eating pretzel crisps!

GET UP WOMAN. HAVE A BEER!!!!!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Three 11yr old boys running around.... not very relaxing today.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    NCAA tourney + Couch + Coffee = Awesome
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    chelsea48 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Haha still on the couch!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    chelsea48 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Haha still on the couch!

I hope you were able to peel yourself off the couch, dust off the pretzels from the tracksuit and make it to work today!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)