Lazy Sundays...........

Comments

• chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    ok...someone come here and give me a sedative....

i just caught myself standing on a chair and cleaning the kitchen walls...........hehehehehe

all i need to do now is....

put some CARPENTERS in the cd player....and i am all set....hehehehe
    what the hell are you DOING? you're defying all that a lazy sunday stands for! :evil:

now go have some tea and get under a blanket and watch CSPAN or something. stop doing so much, you're making me feel bad....geez! lol
  • ok...someone come here and give me a sedative....

i just caught myself standing on a chair and cleaning the kitchen walls...........hehehehehe

what the hell are you DOING? you're defying all that a lazy sunday stands for! :evil:

now go have some tea and get under a blanket and watch CSPAN or something. stop doing so much, you're making me feel bad....geez! lol

so my kitty kat(the fat bastard) walks in to the kitchen as i am standing on a chair cleaning walls....

she plops her fat ass right in the middle of the floor and just stares at me......

and i can read her mind...

"what the fuck is this fucking idiot doing??????" hehehehehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

so my kitty kat(the fat bastard) walks in to the kitchen as i am standing on a chair cleaning walls....

she plops her fat ass right in the middle of the floor and just stares at me......

and i can read her mind...

"what the fuck is this fucking idiot doing??????" hehehehehehehehehe
    :lol: cats have a way of doing that. i get that look all the time lol
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    dumb & dumber on TBS... alright!
  • dumb & dumber on TBS... alright!
    that is what my girlfriend says when she is referring to me and my cat....

"dumb and dumber"

i refer to her and the cat as....

"the lazy bitches"

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.......................
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202

Jesus man, what kind of coffee do you drink and where can I get some?
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    Mine has not been as lazy as it could have been. Good party here last night and since I needed to mop my kitchen before the party, I definitely had to do it after the party. Lots of martinis and consequently some alcohol abuse/spillage. But the rest is all cleaned up. My dogs had a busy day with my ex so they're sleeping soundly. I am now done. :) movie, blankets and snuggle time with the dogs now.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • cat72cat72 Posts: 2,993
    Speedy! I've missed you!!!!
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    i much prefer the lazy sunday to the get up and go to work monday

much...
    Nice shirt.
  • cat72 wrote:
    Speedy! I've missed you!!!!
    HEY STRANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good to see you..........
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Hmmm woke up, made some lunch, sat on sofa watching various TV shows, made dinner, watched Burn After Reading, all along lounging on the sofa and drinking beer... yeah think you could say a lazy Sunday.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    i much prefer the lazy sunday to the get up and go to work monday

much...

seriously!
    i *planned* an entirely lazy weekend. saturday, massive movie marathon....wine....takeout...all good. sunday started with yummy breakfast and then proceeded to clean the windows, the bathroom, do laundry, empty the dishwasher, go food shopping....and then sure, dinner out, more wine. glad i at least managed my lazy saturday. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

yeah, busy monday....not quite as fun :evil: grr!

ah well, at least i'm all unwound and relaxed anyway...already looking forward to friday lol
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    ...already looking forward to friday lol

amen to that! i thought we were going to be driving to Houston this weekend to visit family, but my wife has to work this Saturday.....so aside from painting the bathroom on Friday, i'm ready for a lazy & fun super bowl weekend!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • it is POURING down rain here, windy and cold, and staying in my PJs and being cozy feels delish.

and i got some good news this morning....my cousin who lives in spain is coming to visit with his husband in may!! he's attending a psychiatric conference in SF and will be here for a few days :D my mom hasn't seen him since he was 5 years old when she left cuba, and i haven't seen him since 05 when i visited in germany, so we are all SO pysched. nothing like a loud gay cuban to wake your ass up in the morningtime :lol:

and i got the sweetest note too. so i feel nice :)

happy sunday all! :)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    man, this sunday wasn't lazy at all!! i had a deadline that i had to meet for work & i just climbed out from under a mountain of homework.

but we are going out for dinner tonight! i've been looking forward to this all day!! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    man, this sunday wasn't lazy at all!! i had a deadline that i had to meet for work & i just climbed out from under a mountain of homework.

but we are going out for dinner tonight! i've been looking forward to this all day!! 8-)
    enjoy your dinner............
  • mfc2006 wrote:

have a good time! i just ordered in some indian food, i have no interest in going out at all....too nasty out!
  • mfc2006 wrote:

have a good time! i just ordered in some indian food, i have no interest in going out at all....too nasty out!
    indian food?????

YUCK POOHEY!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehe.................
  • mfc2006 wrote:

indian food?????

YUCK POOHEY!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehe.................
    haha it's GRUBBIN'! sooooo good, picked all vegetarian stuff. to make up for the bacon and eggs and home fries i made this morning :lol:
  • kathy and i went to a pizza joint today.......that i havent been to in 25 years......

its right in the neighborhood.....

and it was fucking OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

good thin crust greasy pizza....

and a large sausage pizza was only $13......
  • kathy and i went to a pizza joint today.......that i havent been to in 25 years......

yum, even better that it's so cheap!

god i'm getting hungry now. not sure why, i haven't done anything today :lol:

yum, even better that it's so cheap!

god i'm getting hungry now. not sure why, i haven't done anything today :lol:
    next weekend i might go see the Edvard Munch display at the art institute....

im not sure how much the tickets cost.....but if they are reasonable im gonna go....
  • my sunday has consisted of eating Hersey's kisses
    and taking a nap. doesn't get much lazier than that.

but it is supposed to be a day of rest, right?
    Nice shirt.
  • next weekend i might go see the Edvard Munch display at the art institute....

im not sure how much the tickets cost.....but if they are reasonable im gonna go....

ooooh nice! i'm looking forward to the king tut exhibit coming here in the summer :)
    my sunday has consisted of eating Hersey's kisses
    and taking a nap. doesn't get much lazier than that.

but it is supposed to be a day of rest, right?

damn straight! and that reminds me, i have cookies and chocolate :twisted:
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    kathy and i went to a pizza joint today.......that i havent been to in 25 years......

Which one? My gf and I went to Cafe Luigi for V-day... cost me $20. Isn't she such a lucky gal?

Which one? My gf and I went to Cafe Luigi for V-day... cost me $20. Isn't she such a lucky gal?
    there is a place called Maries Pizza.....on lawrence and pulaski..

some of the best thin crust i have had in a long long time....
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,425
    im not doing a damned thing today......

well....maybe ill take a couple of naps...

but thats about it..........

me tooooooo. it's all rainy out, perfect for being lazy.

i'm up early, god knows what the hell for. i think i'm going back to bed lol
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,425

me tooooooo. it's all rainy out, perfect for being lazy.

i'm up early, god knows what the hell for. i think i'm going back to bed lol
    CHEEKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats up pumpkin lips??????