Lazy Sundays...........

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,425
edited March 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
im not leaving the house today....its too damn cold out!!!!! hehehehe

*looks at the T.V. guide....and plans his day*
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    i hear ya!

i woke up & this cold/flu thing was still hanging around, so i'm staying home. i'm going to catch up on my tivo a bit, work on a few new songs & start designing a poster for my show in March. kind of nice to have a lazy sunday every once in awhile!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    i hear ya!

i woke up & this cold/flu thing was still hanging around, so i'm staying home. i'm going to catch up on my tivo a bit, work on a few new songs & start designing a poster for my show in March. kind of nice to have a lazy sunday every once in awhile!
    i finally got over my cold/flu thingy.....it lasted about 2 months...

im sick of winter!!!!!!!
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    im sick of winter!!!!!!!

indeed

http://www.zwicki.net/Bilder/fuck_winter.jpg

i'm so sick of coats, gloves, hats, boots...gray ugly days

but january is almost over, so thats a bonus
    Nice shirt.
  • titanic
    cast away
    first blood........................

my day is planned.....hehehehe

*searches for the television channel flipper thingy*.....its gotta be around here somewhere......hehehehe
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    coffee...check.....tv remote....check.....weeds season 1 and 2....check....i'm covered for the next 8 hours.
  • I'm in! I have a couple movies and just made some food and have snacks for the day! This is my first post on the new board. I'm still learning. Trying to change my profile picture and not having much luck. Oh well, happy lazy Sunday everyone! :D
  • TB51520 wrote:
    I'm in! I have a couple movies and just made some food and have snacks for the day! This is my first post on the new board. I'm still learning. Trying to change my profile picture and not having much luck. Oh well, happy lazy Sunday everyone! :D
    welcome to the board.....

and it only took me 22 hours to finally change my avatar.....so good luck!!!!!! hahahahaha
  • Thanks Speedy! I think I may have figured out my signature but now I have to add that I used to be pj infinitum. I still have to get that fixed too! Ugh, oh well, gives me something else to do.
  • Let's see if I've made any progress. I have the option checked to add signature and it keeps putting this funny santa kitty picture in my avatar.

Oh my goodness it worked. Woo hoo!!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488

this one is better, IMO ...

http://www.garagespin.com/2005/12/19/la ... arnia-rap/

it's only going to be in the mid 50s today here ... looking like we're heading to the movies ...

want to be home by 3 though .. NHL All Star Game is on.

enjoy you sunday people
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,197
    i'm with you also staying put this cold i've had for the last 3days is really getting on my nerves ,i don't even feel like drinking :evil: wtf ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    im not leaving the house today....its too damn cold out!!!!! hehehehe

Neither am I... especially since Comedy Central is having a marathon of standup comics lasting all day. I'm staying on my fucking couch... I love standup!

Mitch Hedberg was just on.

Just read your next post... you do know that if you watch Titanic alone at your apartment, you have to turn in your penis and go forward with a sex change right? ;)
  • im not leaving the house today....its too damn cold out!!!!! hehehehe

Neither am I... especially since Comedy Central is having a marathon of standup comics lasting all day. I'm staying on my fucking couch... I love standup!

Mitch Hedberg was just on.

Just read your next post... you do know that if you watch Titanic alone at your apartment, you have to turn in your penis and go forward with a sex change right? ;)
    hehehehehehehe..................

every once in a while you have to get in touch with your feminine side......

i am now scrubbing down the kitchen walls and gettin ready to hang a spice rack....

i have also done 3 loads of dishes and i am getting ready for some laundry in a few hours.....hehehehehe

so much for my lazy sunday.....hehehehehe

i never should have had that 32oz. cup of fucking coffee....

oh yeah.....i will be putting in my eye of the round roast and mashing potatoes too in a few hours....

im gonna make a good wife someday....

hahahahahahahahaha...............
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i feel you, i'm in a serious lazy mood. i still have my PJs on, and don't forsee getting dressed anytime soon. was a hectic week and the concept of just being home all day is sounding delicious to me :) plus i'm getting some drawing done, wooooohooo

i'm gonna have more coffee :)
  • i feel you, i'm in a serious lazy mood. i still have my PJs on, and don't forsee getting dressed anytime soon. was a hectic week and the concept of just being home all day is sounding delicious to me :) plus i'm getting some drawing done, wooooohooo

DONT DRINK COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe

i am now bouncing off the walls...........

hehehehehehe
  • CateetoCateeto Posts: 377

i am now scrubbing down the kitchen walls and gettin ready to hang a spice rack....

i have also done 3 loads of dishes and i am getting ready for some laundry in a few hours.....hehehehehe

oh yeah.....i will be putting in my eye of the round roast and mashing potatoes too in a few hours....

Wait... You know how to do all that? Wow sir, I'm quite impressed! Now come cook me dinner and clean my house.
    i feel you, i'm in a serious lazy mood. i still have my PJs on, and don't forsee getting dressed anytime soon. was a hectic week and the concept of just being home all day is sounding delicious to me :) plus i'm getting some drawing done, wooooohooo

DONT DRINK COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe

i am now bouncing off the walls...........

hehehehehehe
    haha if i don't i'll just go back to bed though. that's how lazy i feel! lol
  • Cateeto wrote:

Wait... You know how to do all that? Wow sir, I'm quite impressed! Now come cook me dinner and clean my house.
    you are easily impressed....hehehehehe

cooking and cleaning is not impressive...hehehehehehe

good to see you cateeto!!!!!!!!!

say hi to mr. cateeto!!!!!!!!!
  • and when kathy comes home from work....she is probably going to kick me right in the ass.......

it took me over a year to get around to hanging up her spice rack.....

and about 45 seconds to actually do it....heheheheheheheheh
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    It's freezing...I did go out to use a gift certificate i got for xmas. Otherwise I'm not doing crap. :)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

marry me :P :lol:
  • norm wrote:

marry me :P :lol:
    i cant believe how many people are impressed with someone who cooks and cleans....

hehehehehehe.............
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    my lazy sunday update:

still feeling lazy, strumming my guitar with a big smile on my face.
    cheers! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    in the past hour i have:

sharpened a pencil
    drank more coffee
    ate a cookie
    squeezed my cat

i'm thinking of doing my nails. i'm unstoppable today :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i cant believe how many people are impressed with someone who cooks and cleans....

hehehehehehe.............

i'd rather go to a creed concert in cincy than do housework :lol::lol::mrgreen:
  • in the past hour i have:

sharpened a pencil
    drank more coffee
    ate a cookie
    squeezed my cat

you are on a roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

later this evening ......i am going to put my dumbass in either my new couch...or new chair(i have named the chair archie...as in archie bunker)......and become a couch potato....

which i had planned to do all day long.....until i drank that fucking COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635

maybe you'd better take a nap first haha

i love lazy sundays
    accomplishing nothing can be a lot of work sometimes
    Nice shirt.
    you are on a roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

later this evening ......i am going to put my dumbass in either my new couch...or new chair(i have named the chair archie...as in archie bunker)......and become a couch potato....

which i had planned to do all day long.....until i drank that fucking COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

no kidding, i have to be careful i don't sprain anything lol nice on the archie chair!

maybe you'd better take a nap first haha

i love lazy sundays
    accomplishing nothing can be a lot of work sometimes
    you know what's sad? despite the coffee, i could still take a nap :oops: i'm considering it lol

i've needed a lazy sunday for a while now, this is feeling good
  • ok...someone come here and give me a sedative....

i just caught myself standing on a chair and cleaning the kitchen walls...........hehehehehe

all i need to do now is....

put some CARPENTERS in the cd player....and i am all set....hehehehe