What MADE your day (part deux)?????

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

Tomorrow, today will be yesterday. But tomorrow never comes, because it's only today. That's how. :geek:

My mind is blown.

just your mind?

amateur

My cover? No, that doesn't work...
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Being told that I was smoking hot today :mrgreen: Definitely boosted my mood today
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Being told that I was smoking hot today :mrgreen: Definitely boosted my mood today

You are!!! Sexy new haircut rawr!!!!! :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

You are!!! Sexy new haircut rawr!!!!! :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol: Thanks doll!
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Was a crappy day until I found how many people remember Bob Ross.
    He's been dead for almost 18 years. Everyone in my office remembers him too.

Bob Ross passed away on the Fourth of July. Fireworks are for him too. :mrgreen:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

Bob Ross passed away on the Fourth of July. Fireworks are for him too. :mrgreen:

He created this masterpiece for you, bro

tumblr_lg9nsm1oiS1qbt0p6.gif

He created this masterpiece for you, bro

tumblr_lg9nsm1oiS1qbt0p6.gif

:lol: Oh God, some of those are so cheesy with the masks.
    His goodbye 'wave' was even funny. :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632

he's dead!?!?!? :fp:

i knew that
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I AM NOT A FATHER!!! WHOO HOO!!!! the Party Continues!!!

:fp:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Fuck That Yo!

:lol:
    Funny how a few letters can make such a huge difference. Substitute 'the' for 'a'.
    braveheart_freedom.jpg
    So I was at a stoplight this morning, kinda zoned out, listening to some Foo Fighters...
    when across the street at a red light was a big dirty red pickup with a ladder tied to the roof, and what looked like roofing materials in the bed. The driver was a fat man with a beard and a dirty white t-shirt. He was dancing in the cab of this truck, waving his arms around (a little lady-like), and singing like hell. His truck was shaking, and I think that;s what originally caught my eye. So I turned off the Foo Fighters CD and switched to the radio. We only have about 2-3 decent stations down here. the second station I landed on was playing "Tainted Love" and it was evident that this fat bearded man was dancing in time to Tainted Love. This FUCKING MADE MY DAY.
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    I've lost 2 more pounds since last week. And none of the weight seems to be coming off of my chest. Victory!
    Bam! that will make more than just your day. :lol:

Emeril does NOT make my day.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    supadupa wrote:
    I've lost 2 more pounds since last week. And none of the weight seems to be coming off of my chest. Victory!

that's super duper!! :D8-)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    supadupa wrote:

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    supadupa wrote:

my thoughts exactly :fp: :fp: :fp:
    So I was at a stoplight this morning, kinda zoned out, listening to some Foo Fighters...
    when across the street at a red light was a big dirty red pickup with a ladder tied to the roof, and what looked like roofing materials in the bed. The driver was a fat man with a beard and a dirty white t-shirt. He was dancing in the cab of this truck, waving his arms around (a little lady-like), and singing like hell. His truck was shaking, and I think that;s what originally caught my eye. So I turned off the Foo Fighters CD and switched to the radio. We only have about 2-3 decent stations down here. the second station I landed on was playing "Tainted Love" and it was evident that this fat bearded man was dancing in time to Tainted Love. This FUCKING MADE MY DAY.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    this made my day!!
    :lol::lol::lol:

I was referring to decolletage.

montoya.jpg]

Carry on...
    :|

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Wow!!!

Congrats!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2

Bahaha! you lead quite the interesting life. I'd watch that reality show!
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Congrats!

Thank You, tense couple of days.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Congrats!

I can imagine...I too would be celebrating with quite enthusiasm!
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I can imagine...I too would be celebrating with quite enthusiasm!

but not THAT much enthusiasm.

PRO-TEC-TION

;)