Options

What MADE your day (part deux)?????

Comments

• Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    After a long day at work...Coming home to 2 kitties waiting in the window and 1 edmonton poster on my steps :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    A simple text received.

A few people here on the board.

"met" someone else here today that's really nice.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    The Pay-it-Forward coffee I got in line at the Coffee Shop drive-thru. Thank you goes out to the perfect stranger on front of me for my morning Java!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    I woke up in a good mood. Good dreams I guess. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    norm wrote:
    my mom's cat scan revealed no cancer!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Aw! thats amazing news!! I remember when my sister went through the same! The sense of relief is indescribable!!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I recently recieved lots and lots of Pearl Jam goodies.......

I'm too drunk right now to list all of them but I was given some awesome Pearl Jam memorabelia, that I would never be able to offord.
    limited edition of this....... and a one off of that,
    I even got a used hippy, tye-die PJ shirt from Lollapalooza....
    Whats on my mind is.........
    I need another room to display it all so I can revell in it. :D
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    edited March 2012
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    The Pay-it-Forward coffee I got in line at the Coffee Shop drive-thru. Thank you goes out to the perfect stranger on front of me for my morning Java!!

the other day, someone put $12 in my fuel pump...im not sure if this was intentional or not but ill take it!
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

the other day, someone out $12 in my fuel pump...im not sure if this was intentional or not but ill take it!

Take it indeed!! :lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Waking up to my youngest little man saying "Happy Birthday Mommy...Time to wake up" As he curls up next to me and laughs. :mrgreen::mrgreen: Mind you...it's not my birthday today. :lol:
  • Options
    Waking up to my youngest little man saying "Happy Birthday Mommy...Time to wake up" As he curls up next to me and laughs. :mrgreen::mrgreen: Mind you...it's not my birthday today. :lol:

LOL At least he remembered ;)
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

LOL At least he remembered ;)

He did the same thing on Friday morning. He's been doing this for the last week or so. And each time, I love it more. Because he says it so cute and innocent. And then he pounces on me. :lol:
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Nice! When I lived in MD there was a bridge that I had to cross when I went to visit my parents...I often paid the toll for the person behind me. One time, the guy was so happy and excited about it that he eventually caught up to me...honked and waved with a big smile on his face. I clearly made this guy's day and it only cost me $2.50. And seeing him so happy made my day too! :D It easy to forget that even the smallest gesture can put a smile on someone's face :D
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Scored the tickets ASAP when they went on sale and got GREAT seats!!!
    Scored the condo, today, AND it's the one we REALLY wanted!!
    THIS vacation is going to TOP any memory we have made so far!

PS. Still need a rental car and HAVE to decide on what to get..... decisions, decisions... but it's the LAST and LEAST worry on my list to make this VERY EXTRA SPECIAL!!!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    Knowing all this is just wasted energy on her part.

That feels good!

Love your sig too, btw!

Thanks! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    the car parked next to me at the grocery store had a stickman sticker :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    Lefteris,Nikos son,gave me a kiss and told me that he likes im his Godfather.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Lefteris,Nikos son,gave me a kiss and told me that he likes im his Godfather.. :)

Sweet! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Man city dropping 2 points at home!! Yes come on utd!! Two things in life that make me feel this nervous and twitchy # 1 the climax to the EPL football season ( or soccer as I once heard it called !) and # 2 trying to score PJ or EV tickets!! Got the tickets for PJ and EV just need man utd to finish top of the league now!! Anyway enjoy your weekend everyone!
  • Options
    Sunshine!!!
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    My two little ones (ages 2 and 5) were able to see their half-sister (age 9) for the first time in eight months. They couldn't believe their eyes. So happy for them, they were all so thrilled to be together again.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    my 3 sons
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    My two little ones (ages 2 and 5) were able to see their half-sister (age 9) for the first time in eight months. They couldn't believe their eyes. So happy for them, they were all so thrilled to be together again.
    Beautiful.....
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ill see Vasilis..
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Putting on my sneakers. I left the house in heels today that I had bought in Chicago and never really worn before. Unfortunately, they seem to be too high for my taste (strange that I never notice that in the store :roll: :lol: ). My feet started hurting really bad, so that I went back home after a short distance and changed into sneakers. I will never be a lady :cry::lol:
  • Options
    Carey wrote:

This makes me smile :mrgreen: So happy for them all.
  • Options

That is so sweet! He's a lucky little kid :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Putting on my sneakers. I left the house in heels today that I had bought in Chicago and never really worn before. Unfortunately, they seem to be too high for my taste (strange that I never notice that in the store :roll: :lol: ). My feet started hurting really bad, so that I went back home after a short distance and changed into sneakers. I will never be a lady :cry::lol:

:lol::lol: Don't worry..I'm the same way...sneakers,mules, or barefoot...that's how I roll. :D
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    I just received a call for a new job interview tomorrow!
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options

That is so sweet! He's a lucky little kid :mrgreen:
    :D
  • Options
    my nephew rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D