Options

What MADE your day (part deux)?????

Comments

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Hearing that my son stopped someone from stealing a stranger’s bike. He goes to San Jose State and was walking out of class when he sees some punk taking a wheel off a bike and asks him what the hell he is doing. He finally backed down and left. Jackhole. My son was the only one that did something....he got his own bike stolen the 2nd day he started that school so he knows how it feels.

anyway...I was way proud of him.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Finalizing my Atlanta trip. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Tickets...check
    hotel...check
    a way to get there....check
    Arranging to meet my sister for the first time....check :mrgreen:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    I woke up this morning and realized that I taught my last class of the semester yesterday. As soon as I grade a zillion papers and post the grades, I'm on vacation for the summer. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    my wife is on her way back to Dallas :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    Lizard wrote:
    Hearing that my son stopped someone from stealing a stranger’s bike. He goes to San Jose State and was walking out of class when he sees some punk taking a wheel off a bike and asks him what the hell he is doing. He finally backed down and left. Jackhole. My son was the only one that did something....he got his own bike stolen the 2nd day he started that school so he knows how it feels.

anyway...I was way proud of him.
    that was great!!!congrats
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    I got my new tattoo!!!! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    MissJam81 wrote:
    I got my new tattoo!!!! :D

pics or it don't count :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    USARAYUSARAY Posts: 517
    Friday
    no work this weekend 10 hours from now out for pool darts and beers
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    :wave: the kindness and support from someone here ...
    a gracious thank you :D
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    catching up with some good friends...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    hanging out with my friend
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    edited April 2012
    Posted this already but woke up thinking about it so maybe it's made my day again today too!!!

My son pitched for the last inning of the game and only one kid got on base, he struck out the next three in a row so they didn't even get a run in. My other son made an amazing play at second base. My oldest is now training to be an umpire and he helped ump the game. He was SO CUTE and GROWN UP in that ump uniform! Time flies by so fast... GREAT JOB BOYS!!!
    Post edited by Ayedavanita on
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    Anne Clark
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    What made our day late yesterday afternoon!

Two lovely male Red Breasted Grosbeaks are staying with us!
    Stunning! Mama is very pretty too!! :D

DSCN5336.jpg

IMG_1134-1.jpg
  • Options
    Vasilis met his babybrother!!!!one of the best things i ever saw :)
  • Options

Aww...was he excited to meet him?
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

unreal....he watch him with his eyes wide open,and then start to sent hinm kisses!!!!
    and when babyboy start crying after some minutes he went and touch his head and kiss it!!wow,just wow!!!
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

unreal....he watch him with his eyes wide open,and then start to sent hinm kisses!!!!
    and when babyboy start crying after some minutes he went and touch his head and kiss it!!wow,just wow!!!

aww...that's sweet..it sounds like Vasilis is going to be great big brother! :D
  • Options
    Girl Scout cookies. Yum. :mrgreen:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I think that Demetrios will be making it for me today!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

It's amazing how easily calmed the new ones are with the older ones. My two boys are still like this. Somehow, they calm each other so easily. It's really amazing and precious all at the same time.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    afroannnie wrote:

It's amazing how easily calmed the new ones are with the older ones. My two boys are still like this. Somehow, they calm each other so easily. It's really amazing and precious all at the same time.

and then, maybe about 5 years later, they start beating each other..... :mrgreen:
  • Options

nice!!
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

and then, maybe about 5 years later, they start beating each other..... :mrgreen:
    hehehehe..
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Why wait? Mine do this now. :lol:
  • Options
    USARAYUSARAY Posts: 517
    a call from a old friend
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    marcos wrote:

That made my day as well thank you! :D Link was dead but i did another search on youtube.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    Nami wrote:
    marcos wrote:

That made my day as well thank you! :D Link was dead but i did another search on youtube.

Probably the greatest video since Hot For Teacher. I urge every guy to watch this video and assure you, it will make your day.
  • Options
    I had a very pleasant lunch with a guy at work whom my co-workers feel is arrogant. I think my ignorant co-workers mistake well-educated with arrogance. Jackasses.
    ELITIST FUK