Options

What MADE your day (part deux)?????

Comments

• Options
    i had my first STD test (ever) on Monday, which is sort of irresponsible behavior on my part considering the number of girls i've been with over the years. seriously. it's surprising how many women are desperate enough to sleep with >>>> that guy.

everything is normal! well, they did say that i have god-like dna and they should restart the whole Hitler eugenics thing and use my semen to repopulate the world with beautiful aryan hyperevolved beings, like myself. other than that... normal.

:D
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Forced into yet another in-law outing this evening :sick:

BUT I just found out that my MIL won't be there, which is probably the best news I've had all week!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    I decided to quit my job!!
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    funny,smart,beautiful,awesome!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    the silent assassin
  • Options
    the sun..
  • Options
    a thumbs up from the missus for the isle of wight festival 8-)
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

Oooh you lucky git! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

a bit behind you in the lucky git stakes :mrgreen:
    am i the only 10c member that is actually going? seems like everyone thinks it gonna be shit :?
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    dottles wrote:

a bit behind you in the lucky git stakes :mrgreen:
    am i the only 10c member that is actually going? seems like everyone thinks it gonna be shit :?

I wouldn't say that at all, I'm not that lucky :lol: I want to go to IoW but just can't afford it.
    Hinn and some of his pals are going, and I know a few PJ fans from twitter going, oh and Rob from PJ Radio is going, so you'll find peeps I'm sure.

I've been writing a blog about my show experiences - http://abreathandascream.blogspot.co.uk/
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    thank you for the candy...thank you for the shirt...thank you for the candy...thank you for thr shit..thank you..

STOP...!!! :lol:
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    A surprise delivery of lovely flowers to my workplace from an even more lovely person that lives more than 4000 miles away :D
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    Knowing that things are going to be ok.
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Having my roommie ask me to help her move to Austin... I'm so down for road trips!!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Getting a thread locked.... ;)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    black keys vinyl 8-)
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Trying on some new clothes and having them be too big :mrgreen:
  • Options
    nice :)
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026

I love when that happens!!! It's the best damn feeling right now!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: Happened again this morning! Woohooo!!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    Knowing all this is just wasted energy on her part.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    justam wrote:
    Knowing all this is just wasted energy on her part.

That feels good!

Love your sig too, btw!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options

I love when that happens!!! It's the best damn feeling right now!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: Happened again this morning! Woohooo!!
    :D
  • Options
    weather
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Flowers delivered at work this week! Knowing I am loved unconditionally! Love the one that brought the flowers MORE than I can ever express! Thank you!!!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    Taking a nice walk with Ciro. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Flowers delivered at work this week! Knowing I am loved unconditionally! Love the one that brought the flowers MORE than I can ever express! Thank you!!!

That is awesome! It happened to me this week as well :D

The postman brought mine, though :lol:
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I spent the sweetest day with great friends and now I am on holiday for a week.I am very lucky :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    A client just told me I was the black Joan of Arc. I am not French. I am not Catholic. I am not black. I am definitely not a saint. Yet it is one of the best compliments I have ever received. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    A client just told me I was the black Joan of Arc. I am not French. I am not Catholic. I am not black. I am definitely not a saint. Yet it is one of the best compliments I have ever received. :lol:

:lol::lol: Nice.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....