Options

"Ten" full album in RockBand video game

Comments

• Options
    FoxyMopFoxyMop Posts: 303
    gndcd402_ wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    wait the Rock Band game is ALSO coming out on the 24th???

OMG! This is going to be my BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!
    Now to buy a vid game system first lol. haha
    At least I know what to ask for...for my birthday.

Yep! :)

Get an Xbox 360! Then you will need to subscribe to Xbox Live!, if you want to play against friends around the world. I so want to kick your butt! :P
    dude, when the hell r we gonna play?! foxy has to join in too!

I'm there! Got my baby back from the Ring of Death and ready to rock :)
  • Options
    this sucks. i dont know if i can not play these songs. i dont want to spend $400 on a ps3 right now...shit! i could get a 360 for $199, but i already have the rock band gear for the ps2/3. damn it!

i know...my life is hard. :oops:
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    gndcd402_gndcd402_ Posts: 153
    FoxyMop wrote:
    I'm there! Got my baby back from the Ring of Death and ready to rock :)
    wednesday night! ill be busy tomorrow but we need to jam soon :)
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    this sucks. i dont know if i can not play these songs. i dont want to spend $400 on a ps3 right now...shit! i could get a 360 for $199, but i already have the rock band gear for the ps2/3. damn it!

while you're saving up you can take the time to heal your rock band muscles :lol::lol:
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options

while you're saving up you can take the time to heal your rock band muscles :lol::lol:

yeah, i bet you want my muscles to heal. ;)
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    yep so you can help me move shit! :twisted: :lol:
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    yep so you can help me move shit! :twisted: :lol:

BURN!
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    I am asking for infos again, please:

Will Brother & co. be available as a non free DLC for fans outside US? I mean Best buy doesn't ship to Europe but I want those bonus tracks...can I get them despite that?
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    demetrios wrote:
    wait the Rock Band game is ALSO coming out on the 24th???

OMG! This is going to be my BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!
    Now to buy a vid game system first lol. haha
    At least I know what to ask for...for my birthday.

Yep! :)

Get an Xbox 360! Then you will need to subscribe to Xbox Live!, if you want to play against friends around the world. I so want to kick your butt! :P
    ouch!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    RB2 isn't even released in Europe until end of the month (for PS2&3) and end of April for the Wii :cry:
    And only with RB1 instruments..there NO release date for RB2 instruments :evil: (instead they're dumping the RB1 on us for a 'reduced' price)
    which mean I'll be buying GH:WT ones instead.

And god knows when the DLC will be available for Wii here!!

If anyone has been able to successfully download DLC to play on an import NTSC RB2 for the Wii (with a Euro Wii, homebrewed if necessary), please let me know, I might go down that route if I know it works.
  • Options
    My brother is playing Ten right now!

He works for Harmonix in Cambridge and just called to rub it in...bastard!
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941

If he wanted to rub it in, he'd give you juicy details on the Beatles game... which, of course, you could then share with those of us on this board :mrgreen:
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs wrote:

If he wanted to rub it in, he'd give you juicy details on the Beatles game... which, of course, you could then share with those of us on this board :mrgreen:

Things are very tight lipped over there...and he won't budge!

All he will tell me is that he's working on a HUGE project right now..most likely the project youre curious about :D
  • Options
    Ricsard wrote:

Will Brother & co. be available as a non free DLC for fans outside US? I mean Best buy doesn't ship to Europe but I want those bonus tracks...can I get them despite that?

the best buy thing just means you can download them for free..they are NOT exclusive to best buy and WILL be available for download.

and to the guy bitching with the Wii...that shit is for kids and old ladies (the Wii) you need to get a real system!! (Xbox 360) ;):mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    Speaking on Rock Band! Did a search on Etsy, and here's what I got! :shock:

"I PEARLE JAM JUST LIKE MY MOMMY CUSTOM ROCK BAND INFANT BABY ONESIE"

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?re ... ax=&order=

il_430xN_60248841.jpg

Description
    100% SOFT STRETCHABLE COTTON
    BABY INFANT ONESIE ONE PIECE SNAP CLOSURE
    SHORT SLEEVE WHITE

GRAPHIC: I (HEART) PEARLE JAM.....JUST LIKE MY MOMMY...CAN CHANGE TO DADDY, AUNT, ETC. PER REQUEST..JUST CONVO ME AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT IT CHANGED.

0-3 MONTH
    3-6 MONTH
    6-9 MONTH
    9-12 MONTH

IF YOU PURCHASE ANY ADDITIONAL ITEMS, NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES APPLY, PAY SHIPPING ON FIRST ITEM ONLY!!

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND PLEASE CONVO ME ANY QUESTIONS.

.. If i'm buying it for my son/daughter .. it's gonna say daddy! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,748
    Man I can't wait for Ten on RB2. I might have to take a day off work and just rock out all day! I've played Alive so many times already, I can't wait to get the rest of the songs.

Question: How do you pay for the download? The XBOX live account I have access to is my roommates. Would it just be charged to the credit card he uses to pay for XBOX live?
  • Options
    FrankieJFrankieJ Posts: 602
    Question: How do you pay for the download?

I have the same question. Is the download free or do we have to buy the microsoft points to get the songs???
    GO GIANTS
    GO DEVILS
    7/14/03-PNC NJ ~ 6/1/06-CAA1 NJ ~ 6/3/06-CAA2 NJ ~ 8/5/07-Lolla IL ~ 6/24/08-MSG1 ~ 6/25/08-MSG2 ~ 8/7/08-NJPAC (eV Solo)

"I'm feeling kinda righteous right now...with my Bad@$$-M0therf*ck!n'-Ukulele!"
    -eV 8/7
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    FrankieG wrote:

I have the same question. Is the download free or do we have to buy the microsoft points to get the songs???
    I think it's 160 Microsoft points per song.
  • Options
    Ricsard wrote:

the best buy thing just means you can download them for free..they are NOT exclusive to best buy and WILL be available for download.

and to the guy bitching with the Wii...that shit is for kids and old ladies (the Wii) you need to get a real system!! (Xbox 360) ;):mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I'm a lady not a guy, you might consider me old (37) and after I got screwed with my regular Xbox being unsupported as soon as they released the 360, screw Xbox!(plus having to pay to be able to play online? you must be joking)
  • Options
    gibbitsgibbits Posts: 500
    You get what you pay for when it comes to Live, dedicated servers are infinitely preferable to locally hosting a game [like Wii], and that isn't free. Of course, if you're just playing online with some friends in the same city the difference may be negligible if your connection is good enough - but I say - 50 bucks a month is worth it to offload all the issues with hosting a gameserver on your machine.
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    I'm a lady not a guy, you might consider me old (37) and after I got screwed with my regular Xbox being unsupported as soon as they released the 360, screw Xbox!(plus having to pay to be able to play online? you must be joking)

OK "Lady"....that's what happens when new technology comes out..the old shit gets left in the dust! I traded my reg. Xbox and all my games for a 360 when it first came out...i got like $300. in credit! they were $400. then..now you can pick one up for $199.!! fuck..that's almost the price of RB2 with instruments!

The Wii isn't nearly as powerful as the 360 or PS3..which doesn't matter unless you're a video game junky like myself :mrgreen:

and the guy above me hit it on the head as far as online in concerned.

oh...and you're not old! obviously you are still young at heart..playing video games :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    FrankieJFrankieJ Posts: 602
    FrankieG wrote:

Seriously?

Question #2: Is it only going to be able to be bought on Tuesday?
    GO GIANTS
    GO DEVILS
    7/14/03-PNC NJ ~ 6/1/06-CAA1 NJ ~ 6/3/06-CAA2 NJ ~ 8/5/07-Lolla IL ~ 6/24/08-MSG1 ~ 6/25/08-MSG2 ~ 8/7/08-NJPAC (eV Solo)

"I'm feeling kinda righteous right now...with my Bad@$$-M0therf*ck!n'-Ukulele!"
    -eV 8/7
  • Options
    FrankieG wrote:
    FrankieG wrote:

Seriously?

Question #2: Is it only going to be able to be bought on Tuesday?
    No, the songs will be added to the Rock Band DLC catalog and will be around for awhile.
  • Options
    FoxyMopFoxyMop Posts: 303
    6 more days! Woot!
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:

OK "Lady"....that's what happens when new technology comes out..the old shit gets left in the dust! I traded my reg. Xbox and all my games for a 360 when it first came out...i got like $300. in credit! they were $400. then..now you can pick one up for $199.!! fuck..that's almost the price of RB2 with instruments!

The Wii isn't nearly as powerful as the 360 or PS3..which doesn't matter unless you're a video game junky like myself :mrgreen:

oh...and you're not old! obviously you are still young at heart..playing video games :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    the PS3 is a few years old and PS2 games are still released though, that's why I'm annoyed I opted for Xbox instead of PS2 at the time (I since had to buy a PS2 2nd hand just to be able to play Guitar Hero!).
    -ty
    I don't play power-hungrype games anyway, so don't need more than the wii.
    And I already pay $25/month for my internet (high speed, for the UK anyway), I don't need to pay more, certainly for the type of games I'd play online anyway (I don't like shooting things, especially that I can't even eat :twisted: ).

The fact is the Wii has been the best selling console for a while in Europe, there's no reason for making us wait.
  • Options
    According to IGN we can also download Master/Slave.
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    FoxyMop wrote:
    haha fly a few of us in for this :P i get vocals!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,290
    Pegasus wrote:
    Pegasus wrote:

the PS3 is a few years old and PS2 games are still released though, that's why I'm annoyed I opted for Xbox instead of PS2 at the time (I since had to buy a PS2 2nd hand just to be able to play Guitar Hero!).
    -ty
    I don't play power-hungrype games anyway, so don't need more than the wii.
    And I already pay $25/month for my internet (high speed, for the UK anyway), I don't need to pay more, certainly for the type of games I'd play online anyway (I don't like shooting things, especially that I can't even eat :twisted: ).

The fact is the Wii has been the best selling console for a while in Europe, there's no reason for making us wait.

Microsoft was still losing money on every console they sold when the stopped supporting it. They closed up camp to stop the money from bleeding out. The PS2 was in a much better financial situation and it continued on.

It might be backwards in this generation of consoles.
  • Options
    Right, I also found out that the songs for the PS3 won't come out until Thursday.