Options

"Ten" full album in RockBand video game

Comments

• Options
    FoxyMopFoxyMop Posts: 303
    just a couple points to cover

1 Foxy..once you mail out your xbox you get it back pretty fast..less than 2 weeks..so you will have her back by the time 10 comes out

Thanks...I hope so! I just got an email today saying they received my xbox and I can log in and check on the status. However xboxlive, for whatever reason, hasn't registered my xbox or repair number with my xboxlive account. I called to double check that they had everything correct on their in-house records, but I'm still a little freaked out that they're going to lose it. Argh!
    bazzer wrote:
    RB2 hasn't come out here yet (we got RB1 a year late!) but the GHWT drums look better to me. The cymbals are awesome!

We blew through a RB1 drum set, a GHWT drum set and are now on the RB2 drum set and it seems to be the best bet as far as sturdiness (especially with the foot pedal). The RB2 drumset also has a cymbol add on pack that is cool

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Product ... t_id=72840

p.s. the Fog & Light show (Stage Kit) is a blast (though it kinda smells slightly like burning maple syrup)
    http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Rock-Ban ... B001FVH6L4
  • Options
    SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    Foxy, for xbox.com to track your repair order you would have had to register online with your console's serial number.
  • Options
    FoxyMop wrote:
    http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72840

p.s. the Fog & Light show (Stage Kit) is a blast (though it kinda smells slightly like burning maple syrup)

wow! and you still use it? it's probably made in china and is releasing a toxic gas that will eventually kill you.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:
    Foxy, for xbox.com to track your repair order you would have had to register online with your console's serial number.

Ugh. I put my serial number into my xboxlive account and it hasn't shown up in my account for the past week. Consequently it doesn't let me check the status of the service repair. To make matters worse, even if I DON'T login, nothing matches when I put my zip code & service repair #. Grrr. I'm really freaked out they are going to lose it or take forever to fix it because of this, actually. :x
    FoxyMop wrote:
    http://www.gamestop.com
    /Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72840

wow! and you still use it? it's probably made in china and is releasing a toxic gas that will eventually kill you.

Yes! What doesn't kill you.. makes you ROCK stronger! LOL :lol:

If anyone is coming to the Chicago party, I'll have the Stage Kit there too !
  • Options
    Bumping this for the Chicago thread hijackers ;)
    1 Foxy..once you mail out your xbox you get it back pretty fast..less than 2 weeks..so you will have her back by the time 10 comes out

I got word on Saturday that my XBox is with UPS and should arrive back to me this week. HOORAY! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: I am seriously jonesing for the gaming time!

And Vedderholic...how come we haven't played together yet!? What's up w/that? ;)
  • Options
    FoxyMop wrote:

I got word on Saturday that my XBox is with UPS and should arrive back to me this week. HOORAY! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: I am seriously jonesing for the gaming time!

And Vedderholic...how come we haven't played together yet!? What's up w/that? ;)
    hey, you tell me! ;) i am on pretty much every night so hit me up!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    gndcd402_ wrote:
    FoxyMop wrote:

:ugeek:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    gndcd402_ wrote:
    FoxyMop wrote:

:cry: As soon as my Xbox gets back...we should all schedule a little band time!
  • Options
    FoxyMop wrote:
    :cry: As soon as my Xbox gets back...we should all schedule a little band time!
    for sure! i just broke my drum set and am desperately tryin to track down a 360 RB2 set around me! everybody is sold out!!!
  • Options
    What's the new DLC for today?

Every time my doorbell rings I salivate like a Pavlovian dog. "Xbox, is that you!?"

Yes, I have gamer girl issues. :roll: :oops: :mrgreen: :ugeek:
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    FoxyMop wrote:
    What's the new DLC for today?

Every time my doorbell rings I salivate like a Pavlovian dog. "Xbox, is that you!?"

Yes, I have gamer girl issues. :roll: :oops: :mrgreen: :ugeek:

new DLC:

Jimmy Eat World: Futures
    Jimmy Eat World: Lucky Denver Mint
    Jimmy Eat World: Sweetness

Drive By Truckers: 3 Dimes Down
    Lucinda Williams: Can't Let Go
    Neko Case: People Got a Lot of Nerve
    Old 97s: Time Bomb (LIVE)
    Steve Earle: Satellite Radio
    All tracks are masters.

:)
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    10 days and 1 month free xbox live later and I have my Xbox back! Hooray!

I wasn't expecting it to be that fast (I think sending my own box & printing out label helped)

Got your friend req, FinAnnie.. :) Was playing Alive last night and getting excited!! 22 days to go!
  • Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    I hope they release this for the Wii. I hate having the worst DLC system :cry:
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    allstar340 wrote:

How's the Wii guitar? I've always wondered about that.

Btw... LOVING the new SRV dlc.. Rude Mood is a bitch!
  • Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    FoxyMop wrote:
    allstar340 wrote:

How's the Wii guitar? I've always wondered about that.

Btw... LOVING the new SRV dlc.. Rude Mood is a bitch!
    I have Rockband 1 (2 is on the way), and the guitar is actually really good. I don't like it as much as the guitar for Guitar Hero though. I don't know how the guitar that comes with Rockband 2 is. :oops:
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    lukin14lukin14 Posts: 287
    The Wii dowwnload for Ten should be available at the same time or within a couple weeks AFTER the Xbox & PS3. For some reason they sometimes lag in getting the Wii DLC out.. (most often only a week behind if that)

The bonus RB2 tracks from Best Buy are Xbox or PS3 ONLY.

And to whoever asked how to get Wii DLC, get your wii set up for some wi-fi (settings in the Wii Menu) pick up a points card at your local retailer or buy points from the Wii Store with your credit card. If you get the points card be sure to redeem it in the Wii Store.

Once your Wii is geared for the wi-fi you access the STORE through the RB2 game itself and it'll feed off your Wii Store points balance.. Download is to system or to an SD card. I recommend the SD card as a 1GB will hold a hell of a lot more than the Wii memory. Both GHWT & RB2 can play songs from the SD card.

The Wii can't do track pack bundles like PS3 or Xbox, so you'll have to buy each song individually at $2 a pop.

I think that about covers it.
    life is the study of dyin'
    and how to do it right
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    allstar340 wrote:

umm...no. that would be the ps2, but i'm not spending hundreds of dollars on a next-gen system right now. there are better things for me to spend my money on at the moment. i actually just bought rock band 1 for the ps2 for $80 from best buy 2 weeks ago--they just lowered the price to $75. great deal because it was $160 when it came out. sucks that i cant d/l songs, and i really hope that ten is released as a track pack; but nevertheless, the game is super fun and WELL worth $80.

got rock band 2 in the mail from gamefly this afternoon! can't wait to rock out to alive!!
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    gndcd402_gndcd402_ Posts: 153
    i wanna play!
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    between the upcoming ten release and the stevie ray they just released this week, mike must be in heaven...

of course, i think if you can play like him, you probably don't play plastic instruments like the rest of us...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,953
    gndcd402_ wrote:
    i wanna play!

Me too! :D
  • Options
    nuzzer1 wrote:
    between the upcoming ten release and the stevie ray they just released this week, mike must be in heaven...

of course, i think if you can play like him, you probably don't play plastic instruments like the rest of us...

That Rude Mood is a killer!!!

I want to know if Mike can play a RB guitar on expert :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
    lukin14 wrote:
    The Wii dowwnload for Ten should be available at the same time or within a couple weeks AFTER the Xbox & PS3. For some reason they sometimes lag in getting the Wii DLC out.. (most often only a week behind if that)

The bonus RB2 tracks from Best Buy are Xbox or PS3 ONLY.

And to whoever asked how to get Wii DLC, get your wii set up for some wi-fi (settings in the Wii Menu) pick up a points card at your local retailer or buy points from the Wii Store with your credit card. If you get the points card be sure to redeem it in the Wii Store.

Once your Wii is geared for the wi-fi you access the STORE through the RB2 game itself and it'll feed off your Wii Store points balance.. Download is to system or to an SD card. I recommend the SD card as a 1GB will hold a hell of a lot more than the Wii memory. Both GHWT & RB2 can play songs from the SD card.

The Wii can't do track pack bundles like PS3 or Xbox, so you'll have to buy each song individually at $2 a pop.

I think that about covers it.

Thanks for this useful info. It sounds like I need to go wireless for about $50 - $75 for a router and then $2 a song. This might be tougher than I thought.

What is a Points card?
    Without getting the 1GB card am I going to load up my Wii memory?
    "All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV
  • Options
    lukin14lukin14 Posts: 287
    PJPAT wrote:
    Thanks for this useful info. It sounds like I need to go wireless for about $50 - $75 for a router and then $2 a song. This might be tougher than I thought.

What is a Points card?
    Without getting the 1GB card am I going to load up my Wii memory?

A points card is just a card you buy for $20, has 2000 Wii Points that you redeem for items (games from old systems in the Wii Shop Channel, or in this case RB & GH DLC in RB2 or GHWT)

You can save songs to your Wii memory, but not many. Better to pony up for a card just to be safe.

For all the instructions for hooking the wii up to wi-fi:
    http://us.wii.com/connect/

You don't even really need a router. You can buy a Nintendo wi-fi adapter for $35-$40 plugs into a USB slot on your PC & feed the net to your PC wirelessly that way.

Good luck.
    life is the study of dyin'
    and how to do it right
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    FoxyMop wrote:

haha- good question!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    Will Brother & co. be available as a non free DLC for fans outside US? I mean Best buy doesn't ship to Europe but I want those bonus tracks...can I get them despite that?
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    FoxyMop wrote:

haha- good question!!!

He's got the setting at No Fail Mode! :arrow:

:lol:
  • Options
    wait the Rock Band game is ALSO coming out on the 24th???

OMG! This is going to be my BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!
    Now to buy a vid game system first lol. haha
    At least I know what to ask for...for my birthday.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options

Yep! :)

Get an Xbox 360! Then you will need to subscribe to Xbox Live!, if you want to play against friends around the world. I so want to kick your butt! :P
  • Options
    gndcd402_gndcd402_ Posts: 153
    demetrios wrote:

Yep! :)

Get an Xbox 360! Then you will need to subscribe to Xbox Live!, if you want to play against friends around the world. I so want to kick your butt! :P
    dude, when the hell r we gonna play?! foxy has to join in too!
  • Options
    deep is gonna be one bad mofo on guitar :P
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10