Options

"Ten" full album in RockBand video game

Comments

• Options
    FoxyMopFoxyMop Posts: 303
    mwilmot4 wrote:
    If you reserve a deluxe copy of theTen re-issue at Best Buy you get three bonus Rockband tracks:

Brother
    Alive from the Drop in the Park concert
    State of Love and Trust from the Drop in the Park concert

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp ... 3100050006

I hope they are going to do this with in store pickup, or have the same promotion if you buy it in store....because I don't want to wait to get my RB bonus tracks!!

Me too! Faster you can get it, faster you can share it w/the rest of us! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    FoxyMop wrote:
    mwilmot4 wrote:
    If you reserve a deluxe copy of theTen re-issue at Best Buy you get three bonus Rockband tracks:

Brother

I hope they are going to do this with in store pickup, or have the same promotion if you buy it in store....because I don't want to wait to get my RB bonus tracks!!

Me too! Faster you can get it, faster you can share it w/the rest of us! :mrgreen:

Will share if it's possible...most of these I have seen have specific codes that can only be used once though.

Release day is 7 weeks from today!
    Lolla St. Louis 92, StL 98, Kansas City 98, Knoxville 98, StL 00, Kansas City 00, Oklahoma City 03, StL 03, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Kansas City 03, Philly x 2 03, MSG x 2 03, StL 04, GR 06, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, SF x 3 06, Portland, Gorge x 2 06, MSG x 2 08, Hartford 08, Mansfield x 2 08
  • Options
    uglybabouglybabo Posts: 518
    Yeah, the AC/DC code was one-time, but I think the Disturbed tracks were codes that could be used multiple times.
  • Options
    I've been listening to Ten today and am getting totally geekedout excited about the DLC for this. And SOLAT as a bonus track???? I can't wait!!!! Porch.. oh man! :ugeek:
  • Options
    what about the ps2? is there gonna be a physical disc for sale at some point? anyone know?
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    FrankieJFrankieJ Posts: 602
    THIS IS GREAT!!! :D:D:D

BUT SUCKS AT THE SAME TIME!!! :( :(

I just bought Guitar Hero World tour last week.

Guess I'm gonna have to buy rockband too. :) :( :?
    GO GIANTS
    GO DEVILS
    7/14/03-PNC NJ ~ 6/1/06-CAA1 NJ ~ 6/3/06-CAA2 NJ ~ 8/5/07-Lolla IL ~ 6/24/08-MSG1 ~ 6/25/08-MSG2 ~ 8/7/08-NJPAC (eV Solo)

"I'm feeling kinda righteous right now...with my Bad@$$-M0therf*ck!n'-Ukulele!"
    -eV 8/7
  • Options
    SPJ wrote:
    Soo, if you have the guitar hero world tour instruments you can play RB2 without buying the gear, and therefore get the Ten disc and use your guitar hero instruments to play it.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D
    GO GIANTS
    GO DEVILS
    7/14/03-PNC NJ ~ 6/1/06-CAA1 NJ ~ 6/3/06-CAA2 NJ ~ 8/5/07-Lolla IL ~ 6/24/08-MSG1 ~ 6/25/08-MSG2 ~ 8/7/08-NJPAC (eV Solo)

-eV 8/7
  • Options
    Forgive me if this is a dumb question but, will TEN just be a download or will you be able to go to a store and pick it up ala the Areosmith and AC/DC games?
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    FrankieG wrote:

take it back and buy Rock Band 8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    FrankieG wrote:

take it back and buy Rock Band 8-)

One of the posts on the first page said they r compatible :D:D So im just gonna buy the game disc.
    GO GIANTS
    GO DEVILS

-eV 8/7
  • Options
    Last night my xbox decided to go ass up and displayed the Three Red Rings of Doom! :twisted: Worst timing ever!! :cry: I've already got my service ticket, packed it and brought it to UPS.

Any one have this problem and how long did it take for them to repair it and get it back to you?

Withdrawal! :evil: :cry:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    FoxyMop wrote:
    Last night my xbox decided to go ass up and displayed the Three Red Rings of Doom! :twisted: Worst timing ever!! :cry: I've already got my service ticket, packed it and brought it to UPS.

Any one have this problem and how long did it take for them to repair it and get it back to you?

Withdrawal! :evil: :cry:

this happened to a friend of mine---they got it back in about 7-10 days.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    I don't think it will be a physical disk, but I could be wrong
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    LukinFan wrote:
    I don't think it will be a physical disk, but I could be wrong
    I am pretty sure that there is no physical disc. It is downloadable content.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,561
    im probably a little early on this, but im a little excited. do they normally release the downloadable content at midnight or sometime during the day?
  • Options
    im probably a little early on this, but im a little excited. do they normally release the downloadable content at midnight or sometime during the day?

Pretty much around noon on Tuesdays for Xbox. I think Wednesdays or Thursdays for PS3.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    FrankieG wrote:

google rock band 2 and guitar hero world tour compadibility, you should find a chart showing what works with what depending on your system.

For example I just bought guitar hero world tour and the instruments should work with rock band 2.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    a5pj wrote:
    FrankieG wrote:

google rock band 2 and guitar hero world tour compadibility, you should find a chart showing what works with what depending on your system.

For example I just bought guitar hero world tour and the instruments should work with rock band 2.

If they bought Guitar Hero: World Tour, they won't be able to play the PJ songs on it. The only things compatible are the instruments. The songs aren't.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    UndieTaker wrote:
    a5pj wrote:
    FrankieG wrote:

If they bought Guitar Hero: World Tour, they won't be able to play the PJ songs on it. The only things compatible are the instruments. The songs aren't.
    yeah but the game is not the expensive part, the instruments are (I haven't got around to buy the GH pack yet.. money going to the Deluxe first :P )
  • Options
    DLC for the PS3 comes out on Thursday... sometimes by noon sometimes later on in the day. I can not wait for this release. Playing Alive on Rock Band is awesome and even flow was great on GH III. The live tracks are going to be so awesome... Maybe other PS3 users who are going to buy the whole DLC pack might want to exchange our PS3 user names and play as a band on the PJ DLC... I play guitar (Hard-Expert) Drums (Hard-Expert) Bass (Expert)...

I have two band names- There's No I In Team and Brand Nizzle... They are references to 2 NY indie/post punk bands.
    POP POP!
  • Options
    wow $100 concert tickets and now this. i guess it took alittle longer than the other bands influences to surface, but i starting to see the kiss influence.
  • Options
    SPJSPJ BRIGANTINE BEACH Posts: 255
    For the Wii system: If you have guitar hero world tour, your instruments WILL work with the rockband 2 disc. I've played drums and guitar, AND played "alive" with these instruments as well as a bunch of other songs. It works, with the exception of the slider on the guitar (the whammy bar works) and the orange cymbal on the drums ( which rockband 2 is not set up for)
  • Options
    I use both my GH3, GHWT & RB1 instruments all on my RB2 for xbox. In fact, I prefer the Explorer guitar to any of the newer RB/GHWT guitars.

Day 1 of waiting for the return of the xbox. :cry:
  • Options
    Has there been any mention if this download will be available for Wii on 3/24? Only some of the downloadable songs for RB2 are available on Wii, where on PS3 & Xbox360 all the songs are available.
  • Options
    just a couple points to cover

1 Foxy..once you mail out your xbox you get it back pretty fast..less than 2 weeks..so you will have her back by the time 10 comes out

2 there is no physical disk..10 will be downloadable only..for all you xbox 360 people..if you don't have an xbox live account and don't plan to use it besides downloading 10..go to walmart and get a 1 month xbox live card for like $15.(or a 3 month for $20)

3 For all those who don't own either game (GH or RB) and plan on buying the whole shabang (game,drums,guitar & mic) def get the rock band 2 set up...the drums & guitars are much better quality than RB1 or GHWT!!
  • Options
    uglybabo wrote:

Brother

Wow! Good looking out! I just pre-ordered my edition from BestBuy. The download code comes with the package. After I download my tracks for RockBand, I'll share the codes on here. Anyone know if the same code is redeemable more than once? I'm thinking "no", but worth a try anyway.
    Rock on!
    ~Edward

===========================
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346

1 Foxy..once you mail out your xbox you get it back pretty fast..less than 2 weeks..so you will have her back by the time 10 comes out

2 there is no physical disk..10 will be downloadable only..for all you xbox 360 people..if you don't have an xbox live account and don't plan to use it besides downloading 10..go to walmart and get a 1 month xbox live card for like $15.(or a 3 month for $20)

3 For all those who don't own either game (GH or RB) and plan on buying the whole shabang (game,drums,guitar & mic) def get the rock band 2 set up...the drums & guitars are much better quality than RB1 or GHWT!!

I was just getting ready to type exactly the same thing, thanks U R A Crazy Breed for saving me the trouble.. Also I'd like to add we orginally bought GH, opened it, played it, didn't like it Best Buy let us return the full game and refund our money or get RB2, so we got RB 2 and we love it!!!! Def get the whole kit!!! Only bad thing is the bass is corded, which sucks a little!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    I assume Rock Band will have the original Ten tracks and not the remastered or remixed tracks?
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    there's one MAJOR problem though: GH instruments work with RB but RB instruments don't with GH! (not for Wii anyway)

That makes it a no brainer for me because I refuse to shut myself out of GH.
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090

RB2 hasn't come out here yet (we got RB1 a year late!) but the GHWT drums look better to me. The cymbals are awesome!