Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

~ The Kitty Thread!! ~ Take 2!

1106107109111112118

Comments

  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,332
    GlowGirl said:
    dankind said:

    Cute. I can almost hear them thinking (in a sarcastic voice) - "Yes? Can I help you with something?"
    Ha. Beans used to give us that look (well, the second one is more suspicious\accusatory). 

  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PAPosts: 34,041
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    dankind said:

    Cute. I can almost hear them thinking (in a sarcastic voice) - "Yes? Can I help you with something?"
    Ha. Beans used to give us that look (well, the second one is more suspicious\accusatory). 

    Here’s Kali giving that look

    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,332
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    dankind said:

    Cute. I can almost hear them thinking (in a sarcastic voice) - "Yes? Can I help you with something?"
    Ha. Beans used to give us that look (well, the second one is more suspicious\accusatory). 

    Here’s Kali giving that look

    Sheesh, they’re all the same, aren’t they. 

    “I got cat class and I got cat style” :lol:
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 4,414


  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,332
    Aaaand...thwap. 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,332
    I have no idea why, but George smells like Sweet Tarts today. Like his belly, brows, ears.

    It’s heavenly and I don’t even like the candy. 

  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,332
    My thumb is not that huge, by the way. It’s not like I’m Uma Thurman or anything. 

  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 16,343
    hedonist said:
    My thumb is not that huge, by the way. It’s not like I’m Uma Thurman or anything. 

    That big toe, on the other hand. Ay yi yi!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,332
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    My thumb is not that huge, by the way. It’s not like I’m Uma Thurman or anything. 

    That big toe, on the other hand. Ay yi yi!
    The angle, the angle! =)
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,332
    *photo providing proof for a reasonable fee
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 10,080

    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    My thumb is not that huge, by the way. It’s not like I’m Uma Thurman or anything. 

    That big toe, on the other hand. Ay yi yi!
    More important, why is there a wheel in your living room? 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 2,074
    edited July 31
    hedonist said:
    I have no idea why, but George smells like Sweet Tarts today. Like his belly, brows, ears.

    It’s heavenly and I don’t even like the candy. 

    Aww. He likes his cute little chin scritched. My cats do as well. They just melt. 
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,332
    deadendp said:

    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    My thumb is not that huge, by the way. It’s not like I’m Uma Thurman or anything. 

    That big toe, on the other hand. Ay yi yi!
    More important, why is there a wheel in your living room? 
    It’s an old wheel from my guy’s Camaro. He refuses to part with it...and the guitar behind it has no strings :rofl:
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,332
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    I have no idea why, but George smells like Sweet Tarts today. Like his belly, brows, ears.

    It’s heavenly and I don’t even like the candy. 

    Aww. He likes his cute little chin scritched. My cats do as well. They just melt. 
    The purrs! He’s gray and white but has this light brown patch under his chin. He adores being scratched there. 
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific NorthwestPosts: 4,465
    hedonist said:
    *photo providing proof for a reasonable fee
    Is it Toes Day already?
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,332
    Hobbes said:
    hedonist said:
    *photo providing proof for a reasonable fee
    Is it Toes Day already?
    Oh no you didn’t...
    =)
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 16,343
    hedonist said:
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    My thumb is not that huge, by the way. It’s not like I’m Uma Thurman or anything. 

    That big toe, on the other hand. Ay yi yi!
    The angle, the angle! =)
    I mean, if that's what you you to go with, fine. I just hope that your poor husband has long pajama bottoms, Jedi Krueger. :lol:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,332
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    My thumb is not that huge, by the way. It’s not like I’m Uma Thurman or anything. 

    That big toe, on the other hand. Ay yi yi!
    The angle, the angle! =)
    I mean, if that's what you you to go with, fine. I just hope that your poor husband has long pajama bottoms, Jedi Krueger. :lol:
    His length works for me :bee:
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 22,753

    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 2,074
    edited August 3


    Recovering after a long hard week of eating, sleeping, getting lots of head rubs, and playing with toys. 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,332
    GlowGirl said:


    Recovering after a long hard week of eating, sleeping, getting lots of head rubs, and playing with toys. 
    Stop abusing him!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 2,074
    edited August 3
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:


    Recovering after a long hard week of eating, sleeping, getting lots of head rubs, and playing with toys. 
    Stop abusing him!
    This is the female - Daisy. Tristan is the male. But they do look alike. They are also both extremely spoiled. I can’t resist 😁
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZPosts: 1,716
    Little Ozzy curled up napping


  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 4,414
    Little Ozzy curled up napping


    Looks like my tortie (see previous page). 

  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZPosts: 1,716
    Little Ozzy curled up napping


    Looks like my tortie (see previous page). 
    So cute and funny! Especially that last one where he looks like he’s yelling :lol:
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 2,074
    Little Ozzy curled up napping


    Super cute. Naps seem to be a recurring theme on the kitty thread 😀
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 4,414
    Little Ozzy curled up napping


    Looks like my tortie (see previous page). 
    So cute and funny! Especially that last one where he looks like he’s yelling :lol:
    That’s my other cat, and she IS yelling (at the cat sitter [for treats]). 

    Scroll further up the page to the one jumping... I was thinking her. 

  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZPosts: 1,716
    Little Ozzy curled up napping


    Looks like my tortie (see previous page). 
    So cute and funny! Especially that last one where he looks like he’s yelling :lol:
    That’s my other cat, and she IS yelling (at the cat sitter [for treats]). 

    Scroll further up the page to the one jumping... I was thinking her. 
    I saw her too. So cute! What are their names?
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 4,414
    Little Ozzy curled up napping


    Looks like my tortie (see previous page). 
    So cute and funny! Especially that last one where he looks like he’s yelling :lol:
    That’s my other cat, and she IS yelling (at the cat sitter [for treats]). 

    Scroll further up the page to the one jumping... I was thinking her. 
    I saw her too. So cute! What are their names?

    Alice is the one yelling, Chains is the spaz flying through the air (I blame my wife for not coming up with something better when we adopted them).

  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZPosts: 1,716
    GlowGirl said:
    Little Ozzy curled up napping


    Super cute. Naps seem to be a recurring theme on the kitty thread 😀
    It’s his favorite pastime after trying to surprise smack the dogs. He’s the alpha dog for sure. Lol
Sign In or Register to comment.