New York Giants Official Thread

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,760
    That was an awful non fumble call. And what about the late hit on Eli before the interception.
    I miss igotid88
  • Well that was HUGE!
  • igotid88 wrote:
    That was an awful non fumble call. And what about the late hit on Eli before the interception.

absolutely terrible call. cannot believe the refs can get away with that. On the other hand, beautiful TD to end the half. BAM. Go Giants, beat those overrated Packers! Cannot stand WI fans (especially Badger fans for that matter)
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,760
    Another bad call by the refs. That was not a late hit on Rodgers. Especially not a helmet hit.
    I miss igotid88
  • Impressive win. The Giants not only beat the Packers, but they beat the officials, too.

Gonna be a great one next Sunday night.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • susannjsusannj Posts: 664
    I bELIve in Eli!!! Go Giants!!!! Awesome win!!!!!!! :) where is plaxico by the way? Lol? Bad reffed game but we prrvailed!!!
    -See the waves on distant shores, awaiting your arrival...

Stanhope, New Jersey 08-12-1992
    Randall's Island, New York 09-28-1996
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey 09-08-1998
    Wantagh, New York 08-24-2000
    New York, New York 07-09-2003
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey 06-03-2006
    New York, New York 05-21-2010
    Brooklyn, New York 10-19-2013
    New York, New York 05-01-2016
    New York, New York 09-11-2022
  • tcaporaletcaporale Posts: 1,577
    What a win!
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    They owe San Francisco big time for the game earlier this season and 2003 in the playoffs.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I somehow feel more comfortable with the Giants heading to San Fran then playing a home game.

Huuuuge win.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    I somehow feel more comfortable with the Giants heading to San Fran then playing a home game.

Huuuuge win.

I woukd agree with that.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,144
    In 2008 the Giants beat the Packers and went on to win the Super Bowl.

In 2010 the Packers knocked the Giants out of the last playoff spot and won the Super Bowl.

In 2012 the Giants destroy the 15-1 Packers even though the refs were doing all they could to make it a game.

And go on to win the Super Bowl?
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    go big Blue.

F the refs haters of NY.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    congrats...you bastards ;)
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,419
    honestly how many of you guys wanted Coughlin fired a month or so ago?
    pjhawks wrote:
    Not me
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Newch91 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    Not me

what did you think of the giants defense about 6 weeks ago? especially after the saints game?

he is under the impression that you had a very good defense all year long.
    www.myspace.com
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,896
    congrats, and.....

imalive wrote:
    nothing personal.....but fuck you guys ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    They're gonna win the whole thing.......I want a Victor Cruz jersey
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Sawyer wrote:

You have a 98 St. Louis poster for it?
    Newch91 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    Not me

what did you think of the giants defense about 6 weeks ago? especially after the saints game?

Their defense 6 weeks ago, especially after the Saints game, was the worst in the league. I wanted Perry out then. But now they're healthy.

I've always been a big fan of Coughlin.
    Newch91 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    Not me

wrong, twist my words like Fixer does. i said the eagles defense was worse and said the eagles defense was by far much softer. your argument at the time was based on stats a day after the Giants played the greatest passing QB by yardage in the history of the league. even last week you still clung to the eagles defense was better.
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    I was literally the only Giants fan in a sea of Packers fans where I watched the game in Milwaukee last night. It was great to get that win! Should be another great weekend of games ahead!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    That was awesome. I'm so hungover.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    the referees should be ashamed of themselves.

Big Blue perservered,

even all the NYG haters have to chalk it up to Big Blue.

bring on the 49ers and a corp of new referees, please .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    the referees should be ashamed of themselves.

Big Blue perservered,

even all the NYG haters have to chalk it up to Big Blue.

bring on the 49ers and a corp of new referees, please .
    The refs were God awful last night, trying everything in their power to help the Pack win.
    pjhawks wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

wrong, twist my words like Fixer does. i said the eagles defense was worse and said the eagles defense was by far much softer. your argument at the time was based on stats a day after the Giants played the greatest passing QB by yardage in the history of the league. even last week you still clung to the eagles defense was better.

you said the giants defense was way better than the eagles defense in the regular season. i correctly pointed out to you that both defenses were bad over the course of an entire season. my argument is based on an entire season not one game. i just thought it was funny you said this a day after the giants gave up 600 yards and 40 some points.

so are you able to provide any discernible proof that the giants defense was "way better" than the eagles defense over the course of the regular season? i asked you this last time and you were unable to provide an answer...yet brought the subject up again today. so can you answer the question now?

just do a search for "defense" in this thread and you'll everyone's frustrations over the full season.
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Jesus, the Giants D had a rough year and were banged up all year. Now they are absolute beasts. I'd take the Giants D over the Eagles D any day though.
  • Sawyer wrote:

:thumbup:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Jesus, the Giants D had a rough year and were banged up all year. Now they are absolute beasts. I'd take the Giants D over the Eagles D any day though.

thanks
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    When the whole defense is healthy, they are absolute monsters. This is the defense that they would have had had no one been injured.