Options

New York Giants Official Thread

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Good god.

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,422
    Had a feeling Eli was going to have a bad night and throw at least 2 picks. Especially on the night Odell is not playing to give fuel to the haters
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Bad idea to do the onside kick. At least know how to play it
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Has the easy 1st down and drops it. That's the Giants season
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Our defense should take some notes from the Vikings. They have a big lead. But are still playing like their lives depended on it
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Come on we came back from 28 down. We can do 29
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Seriously? He gets thrown out for that?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Damn we were the only net plus team in our division before today. Now we're minus
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I wonder how much different today's game would've been if it was at it's original time or if the Eagles had won yesterday
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Can't put too much blame on the defense. Sure they gave up big plays. But you can't keep giving the other team great field position.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Funny with all these "Giants" fans wanting to start Nassib. Have a good series against the backups and garbage time. And all of a sudden he's the answer
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I just want winning seasons. Coughlin and Eli deserve so much better than this
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    susannjsusannj Posts: 646
    igotid88 said:

I just want winning seasons. Coughlin and Eli deserve so much better than this

I agree.... They played like they were a team just eliminated from the playoffs the night before...
    -See the waves on distant shores, awaiting your arrival...

Stanhope, New Jersey 08-12-1992
    Randall's Island, New York 09-28-1996
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey 09-08-1998
    Wantagh, New York 08-24-2000
    New York, New York 07-09-2003
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey 06-03-2006
    New York, New York 05-21-2010
    Brooklyn, New York 10-19-2013
    New York, New York 05-01-2016
    New York, New York 09-11-2022
  • Options
    Last year today we got the matchups for the Giants for this season
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    igotid88 said:

Happy anniversary
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

igotid88 said:

Happy anniversary
    I dont think next year's matchups will be any easier. I just hope we don't have too many primetime games. Not because I can't stay up late. But we either have a very good game or very bad. And usually the bad wins out. Only primetime games I want to see are in the playoffs.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    So from everything I have read the loser has to go to London to play the Rams but the winner has to go to Seattle to play the Seahawks while the loser gets the Seahawks at home. Is that correct? Also the loser gets a better draft pick. Would much rather play the Rams in London and have the Seahawks at home, so if that is the case, go Eagles.
  • Options
    I want to end the season on a high note
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

This season is irrelevant at this point. Would rather have them have a better chance at being better next year.
  • Options
    edited December 2015

igotid88 said:

This season is irrelevant at this point. Would rather have them have a better chance at being better next year.
    Yea but I just don't want another loss. I don't think draft spot will matter much. 1 more win will be better than last season. To manage 1 more win with this awful defense will be a small victory
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Our schedule next year doesn't look that great either. Looks like another 6 or 7 win season
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    It'll suck if we lose on Sunday when the Eagles are basically saying "we'll take the loss" after firing their head coach before the last game
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,491

So from everything I have read the loser has to go to London to play the Rams but the winner has to go to Seattle to play the Seahawks while the loser gets the Seahawks at home. Is that correct? Also the loser gets a better draft pick. Would much rather play the Rams in London and have the Seahawks at home, so if that is the case, go Eagles.

you read too much, cliffy :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Pro football rumors says the Giants may be interested in Saban. No idea how accurate that is and have no idea what to make of it. He obviously wasn't successful his first go round in the NFL. Prefer someone else.
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837

Pro football rumors says the Giants may be interested in Saban. No idea how accurate that is and have no idea what to make of it. He obviously wasn't successful his first go round in the NFL. Prefer someone else.

I thought I just read recently that Saban said he would never leave Alabama.

• Options
    eddiec said:

I thought I just read recently that Saban said he would never leave Alabama.

Same. Apparently he is very close with the Mara family. I can't see it.

I think they are going to promote McAdoo, which I am not a huge fan of.
  • Options
    McAdoo might not be a popular choice. But he did do for the most part what he said he would do when he became offensive coordinator. But would like too see a Harbaugh, Payton, or McDaniels
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    igotid88 said:

McAdoo might not be a popular choice. But he did do for the most part what he said he would do when he became offensive coordinator. But would like too see a Harbaugh, Payton, or McDaniels

I'm in the McAdoo camp...for you guys
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

igotid88 said:

I'm in the McAdoo camp...for you guys
    It would be a very Giants move. I think the only team that values stability more than the Giants is the Steelers. I don't think McAdoo would be a bad move, I just think they need a bigger shake up. The offense looks good and I am sure they are nervous about changing Eli's offense and coaches at this point in his career. They obviously need talent on defense, which McAdoo won't have too much impact on regardless.

McAdoo is a pretty safe play with Reese concentrating on improving the defense.

That said, as I have said, I would prefer them to go outside the organization.