Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Silver Linings Playbook...really enjoyed it!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    "Everything Or Nothing: The Untold Story Of 007", pretty cool doc about the history of the film series. They have it streaming on Netflix. I never really knew or cared much about the behind the scenes stuff, but it turned out to be really interesting.

PHsxZ4a76kkIvu_1_m.jpg
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    "Everything Or Nothing: The Untold Story Of 007", pretty cool doc about the history of the film series. They have it streaming on Netflix. I never really knew or cared much about the behind the scenes stuff, but it turned out to be really interesting.

PHsxZ4a76kkIvu_1_m.jpg
    Funny, this was in the running at my house last night. My prince is a huge JB fan. I was OK with watching it so don't ask me how Gosford Park won out.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    last night we watched:

Argo - fantastic

Clerks - terrible

Castaway - awesome
  • April Fool's Day. Excellent 80s slasher!
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    The master...eh not great but not bad
  • Flight... darker than I thought it'd be.
    Red Rocks 6/19/95 * Rapid City 6/24/98 * EV Vegas 11/1/12 * EV Tulsa 11/19/12 * Wrigley Field 7/19/13 * Brooklyn 10/19/13 * Philly 10/21/13 * Philly 10/22/13 * Hartford 10/25/13 * OKC 11/16/13 * Tulsa 10/8/2014 * Lincoln 10/9/2014 * Moline 10/17/2014 * St Paul 10/19/2014 * Greenville 4/16/16 * Philly 4/28/16 * Philly 4/29/16 * MSG 5/1/16 * MSG 5/2/16 * Wrigley 8/20/16 * Seattle 8/8/18 * Seattle 8/10/18 * Wrigley 8/18/18 * Asbury Park 9/18/21 * St Louis 9/18/22 * Denver 9/22/22 * St Paul 8/31/23 * Las Vegas 5/18/24 * Wrigley 8/29/24
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Ghandi
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2NYOthAfm8kI2BQ6kGP2zXZTzcWMhJyYTb_95AS0TzTP5OoDLoA

I heard this is already for sale!!!

I need this
  • reesdogreesdog Posts: 1,981
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Ghandi
    I like this film a lot.
    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
    STAYSEA wrote:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2NYOthAfm8kI2BQ6kGP2zXZTzcWMhJyYTb_95AS0TzTP5OoDLoA

I heard this is already for sale!!!

I need this

I hate to be a snob but Seven Psychopaths was frucnking ... top ten for me....

Now every one knows Sam Rockwell. And, I'm happy.

MY EX bought Sun and I bought MOON. I guess I'm realistic... Galaxy Quest?! ;) :? :cry:
    April Fool's Day. Excellent 80s slasher!

HA! if you were DEXTER!
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217

Oh man, I remember the opening scene to this (I think). I rented it when I was like 12 years old. Some guys head gets crushed against a dock. My Mom walked in and made me turn it off. She ripped the VHS tape out of the machine and immediately drove it back to the rental place. I was very disappointed I didnt get to see more heads crushed and/or the girl use her noose hair-do.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Life Aquatic

:|
  • pj1981pj1981 Posts: 288
    Looper .... time travel paradox
    I liked it, both old Joe and young Joe
    first half of the Green Mile. What a great movie. So sad to lose Michael Clark Duncan at such a young age; he was great..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Life of Pi, that was Cool.

ahh, cool.. you stuck with your original decision! glad you liked it.

I noticed it comes out on DVD/bluray next week.. isnt it unusual for a movie to still be playing in theaters and coming on dvd at the same time? Anyways, i'm looking forward to all the extras on the bluray, hopefully describing how the film was made.

I noticed it comes out on DVD/bluray next week.. isnt it unusual for a movie to still be playing in theaters and coming on dvd at the same time? Anyways, i'm looking forward to all the extras on the bluray, hopefully describing how the film was made.

I guess because it won some oscars? i saw it in the theaters Saturday morning and then brought the HD on Amazon prime(something new my wife's trying out) and watched it again last night with fattie's a'blazen and all the lights turned off. Beautiful movie, had weird dreams last night, cant shake em.

I guess because it won some oscars? i saw it in the theaters Saturday morning and then brought the HD on Amazon prime(something new my wife's trying out) and watched it again last night with fattie's a'blazen and all the lights turned off. Beautiful movie, had weird dreams last night, cant shake em.

:mrgreen: sweet! increased viewing potential im sure!
    Oh yeah, probably because of the oscars..
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    reesdog wrote:
    Never did get back to watching the rest of The Master.

I wouldn't be too bothered about that Dr, last portion of that movie wasn't great.
    Yeah, I wasnt in a hurry to finish it.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Great film.

Muffy and Buffy ruled.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    Seven Psychopaths...what a piece of crap
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    Seven Psychopaths...what a piece of crap

Seriously? I loved it.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    :lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:

:?:
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Inherit the Wind
    I lost a bet...