Options

How good is getting high??

13»

Comments

• Options
    tremorvoidtremorvoid Posts: 528
    I'd rather deal with people that are high then people that are drunk. Pot is so not a gateway drug. Either your gonna try other things or not.

exactly. an obnoxious drunk is far worse than a pothead. i would say that most people i know either smoke pot or at least like to get high sometimes. i would also say that ive met/known more people who have fucked up their lives with alcohol and cigarettes than pot. the majority of people i know who get high are highly intelligent and i know i use it to "dumb me down" a bit...slow me down so i dont go postal on your ass! :D;) hahaha...okay back to what i was doing before....

:)

oh to the original poster....i have smoked with a couple people who just cant seem to do it right...they try to smoke like a cigarettes...short fast drags and they just waste all the weed! in the end...after blowing thru my stash...they claim and act like they are not the slightest bit high. if you want to see what its really like....listen and take directions from someone who is a vetern ;) and get some nice kb. :D
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Options
    tremorvoidtremorvoid Posts: 528
    In a nutshell potent weed isn't grown per se, it's born.

beautiful!!! :D now if i could just secure some new born lettuce!
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?