Options

How good is getting high??

Comments

• Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Well some people are assholes to begin with. When they are drunk they are bigger assholes. :D

They are.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    um

high?

high is good

:o
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    And most of these people start with Cigarettes and alchohol before they smoke weed.
    I was never into cigarettes.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    LongRd. wrote:
    I was never into cigarettes.

I blame my cousin who took me to my first Grateful Dead show in 1994 for the reason I smoke weed. lol

Thanks Pam :D
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I blame my cousin who took me to my first Grateful Dead show in 1994 for the reason I smoke weed. lol

Thanks Pam :D

I blame the Jamerican at that show for selling me bunk acid ;) Bastard! I waited 4 hours for that shit to kick in. hehehehe
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    overrated IMO... i dont enjoy the taste, the cotton mouth, how fast i go through my groceries, puts entires parties into a lame coma... and for just as much money you can get a nice bottle of wine and have a great time... that being said i like being around stoners cause they think all my jokes are funnier than they actually are :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    overrated IMO... i dont enjoy the taste, the cotton mouth, how fast i go through my groceries, puts entires parties into a lame coma... and for just as much money you can get a nice bottle of wine and have a great time... that being said i like being around stoners cause they think all my jokes are funnier than they actually are :D

Definitely not a go out and party drug. That's what coke is for ;) j/k . . . err not really :D
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Depends on the strain. Some pure Sativa's are soaring, ear ringing, energetic sometimes overwhelming "up" highs. Sativa's come from tropical climates. Rastas traditionally smoke Sativa. Indica strains are more sedative and narcotic, where you're just glued to the couch trying to work up motivation to go to the fridge. Indicas are more resinous and used for making hash and found in more mountainous climates.

Then there are 50/50 hybrids, and pretty much every ratio inbetween. Some BC strains have up to 25% THC content compared to the 2-5% THC weed had back in the 70's. Pure, properly made, hash (i.e. water, or first run sieve) is the best scenario for getting as high as you're going to get, as basically it's just pure compressed trichomes with little plant matter. Indica or Sativa.

Basically the bud isn't super sticky, all frosty and sugary looking, you aren't getting much trichome for your dollar...just some ditch weed, or some run of the mill basement grow. In a nutshell potent weed isn't grown per se, it's born.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Definitely not a go out and party drug. That's what coke is for ;) j/k . . . err not really :D

I'll admit I've tried other stuff. But nothing beats a nice bowl or jay or blunt. Or all three. :D
  • Options
    Depends on the strain. Some pure Sativa's are soaring, ear ringing, energetic sometimes overwhelming "up" highs. Sativa's come from tropical climates. Rastas traditionally smoke Sativa. Indica strains are more sedative and narcotic, where you're just glued to the couch trying to work up motivation to go to the fridge. Indicas are more resinous and used for making hash and found in more mountainous climates.

Then there are 50/50 hybrids, and pretty much every ratio inbetween. Some BC strains have up to 25% THC content compared to the 2-5% THC weed had back in the 70's. Pure, properly made, hash (i.e. water, or first run sieve) is the best scenario for getting as high as you're going to get, as basically it's just pure compressed trichomes with little plant matter. Indica or Sativa.

Basically the bud isn't super sticky, all frosty and sugary looking, you aren't getting much trichome for your dollar...just some ditch weed, or some run of the mill basement grow. In a nutshell potent weed isn't grown per se, it's born.

Did you go to weed school?

I think thats from Half Baked. hehehe
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    you druggies. i bet youre all fornicators too.

*shakes head at the youth and not so youth of today* :p:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Did you go to weed school?

I think thats from Half Baked. hehehe

You could say that. ;)

I knew a guru back in the day. I used to go on magic journeys in the enchanted green hidden forest. Lots of organic methodology.

It's been a while....it's all just stuck in the brain. It's a most fantastic plant to see properly cultivated. I think one of the oldest plants on earth.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    thats just it... if im gonna spend any amount of money its gonna be to party... or to get a good meal... getting highs just not high (no pun intended) on my priorities

ive tried pot, acid, and vicodin... none of its really done much for me

i even tried morning glory seeds based on my friends reaction to them... eaten fuckin flower seeds to get high... christ... that was dumb... dont waste your time if youve heard about this and are considering it (plus it makes your stomach like violently ill before they "kick in")

• Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    you druggies. i bet youre all fornicators too.

*shakes head at the youth and not so youth of today* :p:D

come with me cate, you know that you wanna get high and fornicate ;):D
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    thats just it... if im gonna spend any amount of money its gonna be to party... or to get a good meal... getting highs just not high (no pun intended) on my priorities

i even tried morning glory seeds based on my friends reaction to them... eaten fuckin flower seeds to get high... christ... that was dumb... dont waste your time if youve heard about this and are considering it (plus it makes your stomach like violently ill before they "kick in")

My friends did that in high school. I watched them puke up their frosty and then start trippin' :D

I saw a news article a year ago how it was the new thing :rolleyes:

I never understood why the news reports that, now kids will watch the news to learn how to get high :p
    NERDS!
  • Options
    prism wrote:
    come with me cate, you know that you wanna get high and fornicate ;):D

this is true. a blunt and a nice piece of arse who knows what laws i might break. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:

I think you're perhaps scoring sub par material. Try whitewater rafting on some nice freshly made LSD. 2 tabs should get you outside your skin quite significantly. I can guarantee you will have to hold on to your sanity with all your might, and you will see the face of god many times by the time it's over. :D

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    I think you're perhaps scoring sub par material. Try whitewater rafting on some nice freshly made LSD. 2 tabs should get you outside your skin quite significantly. I can guarantee you will have to hold on to your sanity with all your might, and you will see the face of god many times by the time it's over. :D
    i didnt say i didnt have the acid experience... i just didnt enjoy the experience... wasnt even a "bad trip"... just not my thing... i like having some clarity and control of my thoughts

• Options
    this is true. a blunt and a nice piece of arse who knows what laws i might break. :D

cate, you're in luck....i happen to have the best of both! :p:D
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    prism wrote:
    cate, you're in luck....i happen to have the best of both! :p:D

well... dont just sit there. bring 'em both on over here. :p:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    well... dont just sit there. bring 'em both on over here. :p:D

oooh baby.....we're gonna break some laws tonight :D;)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    prism wrote:
    oooh baby.....we're gonna break some laws tonight :D;)

not any laws i live by. ;):D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    not any laws i live by. ;):D

none that i live by either....no need to bring the maaaaan into it :p:D
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    i didnt say i didnt have the acid experience... i just didnt enjoy the experience... wasnt even a "bad trip"... just not my thing... i like having some clarity and control of my thoughts

Ah, ok. Now I understand where you're coming from. I find a lot of street weed makes people paranoid. It all depends on the source, and how kind the buds are.

Mushrooms are far superior to LSD imo. Mushrooms make you laugh your ass off and usually giggle for hours, it's like a perpetual tickle in your stomach and throat, and full feeling around your eyes. I've always been lucky with shrooms.

There are strains of herb that put you in a fantastic, happy, never paranoid mood. In general if you routinely get a case of the "noids" stay away from Sativas, or make sure to get a 50/50 strain at least, yeah...I know ...easier said than done.

I get lit maybe once every couple of months now, and drink maybe a few beers a month. Wasn't always this way. I get high now from working out, eating super clean, being optimally healthy, and full of energy. This is my preferred drug of choice now. I wish I had discovered this methodology earlier in life.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    there's no hope in dope.
  • Options
    Ah, ok. Now I understand where you're coming from. I find a lot of street weed makes people paranoid. It all depends on the source, and how kind the buds are.

Mushrooms are far superior to LSD imo. Mushrooms make you laugh your ass off and usually giggle for hours, it's like a perpetual tickle in your stomach and throat, and full feeling around your eyes. I've always been lucky with shrooms.

There are strains of herb that put you in a fantastic, happy, never paranoid mood. In general if you routinely get a case of the "noids" stay away from Sativas, or make sure to get a 50/50 strain at least, yeah...I know ...easier said than done.

I get lit maybe once every couple of months now, and drink maybe a few beers a month. Wasn't always this way. I get high now from working out, eating super clean, being optimally healthy, and full of energy. This is my preferred drug of choice now. I wish I had discovered this methodology earlier in life.

I found the mushroom high to be harder to control than LSD. Granted I haven't done LSD in probably 10 years. But w/ Shrooms you'd always get hit with waves and just be retarded :p LSD was always very consistent for me the few times I did it.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    prism wrote:
    none that i live by either....no need to bring the maaaaan into it :p:D

or any man for that matter. ;):D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    I found the mushroom high to be harder to control than LSD. Granted I haven't done LSD in probably 10 years. But w/ Shrooms you'd always get hit with waves and just be retarded :p LSD was always very consistent for me the few times I did it.

I was hanging at friends house, and his dealer buddy shows up with several (I'm guessing 25?) 8/12 x 11 sheets of LSD. Absolutely crazy. Probably a couple thousand hits I'd estimate. I took 5 tabs, and went haywire. That was it for me.

Organic material from gods green earth only now...and very rarely. :D

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    or any man for that matter. ;):D

oh i wouldn't dream of it....

though i guess it does depend who makes for the meat is in this sammich...

then again....

i don't eat meat :p;):D
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    HushBullHushBull Posts: 996
    I was hanging at friends house, and his dealer buddy shows up with several (I'm guessing 25?) 8/12 x 11 sheets of LSD. Absolutely crazy. Probably a couple thousand hits I'd estimate. I took 5 tabs, and went haywire. That was it for me.

Organic material from gods green earth only now...and very rarely. :D

EEEE, maybe overdid it just a lil'?
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"