Options

How good is getting high??

xSmackSoundxxSmackSoundx Posts: 479
edited June 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I've smoked it up like 5 times... I have a feeling I never got the full effect... how good is it for real? I mean I have had cotton mouth... and I have had munchies... and I felt sorta happy... but it wasn't that great... how awesome is it really?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I guess it depends what you're smoking. If you google image search for "Bubble Kush" and that's what you're smoking, then you're on the right track ;)

Also how much did you smoke?
    NERDS!
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    I've smoked it up like 5 times... I have a feeling I never got the full effect... how good is it for real? I mean I have had cotton mouth... and I have had munchies... and I felt sorta happy... but it wasn't that great... how awesome is it really?

Did your eyes get really red? :) LOL
  • Options
    Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    I made the "mistake" of toking up in Jamaica a few years ago, and ever since American weed just doesn't cut it for me....stuff I used to get and thought was wonderful, just falls a little short. That's the price you pay for smoking the best in the world I suppose.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    I made the "mistake" of toking up in Jamaica a few years ago, and ever since American weed just doesn't cut it for me....stuff I used to get and thought was wonderful, just falls a little short. That's the price you pay for smoking the best in the world I suppose.

Try some BC Gold :D

I need to light a fire under my friend who keeps saying she has some for me :o ... light a fire.. LOL yes I laugh at my own lame jokes :o
  • Options
    Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    Try some BC Gold :D

I need to light a fire under my friend who keeps saying she has some for me :o ... light a fire.. LOL yes I laugh at my own lame jokes :o

I don't even waste my money anymore here. I just save up for my Jamaican holidays.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    Drugs are shit, end of story.

If you smoke weed and think its only a "soft" drug because its "natural/herbal" your a dumbass.
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    Drugs are shit, end of story.

If you smoke weed and think its only a "soft" drug because its "natural/herbal" your a dumbass.

At least some stoners have proper grammar.

It's you're.
    Horry Kow!
  • Options
    thank you to the thread-starter for the title you chose. i giggled for about a minute when i read it.

peace,
    lz
    The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever. Because this is just a ride." And we...kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok? But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.
    --Bill Hicks
  • Options

It's you're.

:D

I hate that people think pot is "entry level". Like one minute you are enjoying a joint and the next you are out smoking crack and robbing old ladies. Yep, that happens ALL the time :rolleyes:

:o Entry level??? I meant to say gateway drug... maybe I'm high :p
  • Options

It's you're.
    Oh, sorry, I forgot I got an A in all my English exams and regressed a tad, I should've thought about my Grammar and not offended all the Potheads out there who have nothing better to do than pick on peoples spelling/grammar.
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options

I hate that people think pot is "entry level". Like one minute you are enjoying a joint and the next you are out smoking crack and robbing old ladies. Yep, that happens ALL the time :rolleyes:

I don't think that, I know plenty of friends who only smoke weed and don't go out and do crack.....but you have to admit, it happens more often than not, that people start with pot and go onto harder things.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965

Lol, NOT! That said though, every drug, food, drink affects everyone differently. You may be one that weed/pot isn't for. It may not give you the same high as someone else or you may find that it isn't a high that is fun. Experiment and just find what is right for you. Again, we're all different. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I don't think that, I know plenty of friends who only smoke weed and don't go out and do crack.....but you have to admit, it happens more often than not, that people start with pot and go onto harder things.

And most of these people start with Cigarettes and alchohol before they smoke weed.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Oh, sorry, I forgot I got an A in all my English exams and regressed a tad, I should've thought about my Grammar and not offended all the Potheads out there who have nothing better to do than pick on peoples spelling/grammar.

Or maybe you were high.

Or maybe you were distracted because I think a dingo just ate your baby.
    Horry Kow!
  • Options
    Or maybe you were high.

Or maybe you were distracted because I think a dingo just ate your baby.
    WTF are you on about???

I'm not high. Have been, wont be anymore.
  • Options

So your friends are dumbasses? I think it would happen anyway if they smoked pot or not and they use that as an excuse. I hardly smoke at all now but I still see nothing wrong with it and MOST people I know don't go in and get addicted to harder things. I know more people with booze or gambling problems than drug abuse.
  • Options
    Once you get the good stuff there is no going back to the cheap stuff. :)
  • Options
    WTF are you on about???

I'm not high. Have been, wont be anymore.

I bet if you were high you'd be a lot less irritable right now.
    Horry Kow!
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    Lol, NOT! That said though, every drug, food, drink affects everyone differently. You may be one that weed/pot isn't for. It may not give you the same high as someone else or you may find that it isn't a high that is fun. Experiment and just find what is right for you. Again, we're all different. :)

:confused:

I have experimented :p
  • Options
    I'd rather deal with people that are high then people that are drunk. Pot is so not a gateway drug. Either your gonna try other things or not.
  • Options
    :confused:

I have experimented :p
    Me too! Since the 60's! :D
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    I bet if you were high you'd be a lot less irritable right now.
    No, prolly just as irritable, but if I was I would be giving you alot more grammar mistakes :)

Ive got three kids to look after, THATS why im irritable.

Peace to all.
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:

Next stop for small town beck's : wolfbear's :D After NYC of course :D
  • Options
    Next stop for small town beck's : wolfbear's :D After NYC of course :D
    Haha, your room awaits anytime! ;)
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:

Nice reply :)
  • Options
    I'd rather deal with people that are high then people that are drunk. Pot is so not a gateway drug. Either your gonna try other things or not.

Agreed some people drunk are the biggest assholes and do things they would NEVER do sober.

So you get high and eat a whole pizza.... not that I would know about that :o:p
  • Options
    I've only tried smoking about ten times! :) Usually too drunk too realize how stoned I am, haha. As for pot being a gateway to harder drugs . . . BS!!! It all comes down to the choices WE make! If someone chooses to experiment with harder drugs that's their choice! I know many of people who choose to smoke and that's it. Since we're on the topic . . . :)

http://hackerpimps.com/towlie.gif
  • Options
    Agreed some people drunk are the biggest assholes and do things they would NEVER do sober.

So you get high and eat a whole pizza.... not that I would know about that :o:p

Well some people are assholes to begin with. When they are drunk they are bigger assholes. :D
  • Options
    I've only tried smoking about ten times! :) Usually too drunk too realize how stoned I am, haha. As for pot being a gateway to harder drugs . . . BS!!! It all comes down to the choices WE make! If someone chooses to experiment with harder drugs that's their choice! I know many of people who choose to smoke and that's it. Since we're on the topic . . . :)

http://hackerpimps.com/towlie.gif

well said :)
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    Haha, your room awaits anytime! ;)

Sounds good :)