Why do girls have to be so dam complicated???

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    haha...seriously...maybe he is secretly the guy who plays Desmond on Lost. :p

who's desmond?
    Don't let a woman take that from you brother.....ease your mind brother, keep them it all at bay brother, you've got nothing but that which you were born with brother.

I'd be in your cult! You could be the Creed Bratton of the pit.

who's creed bratton?
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    elmer wrote:
    he, she, whats it matter? If me auntie had balls she'd be me uncle. As it is, we'd make good cellmates in prison together.

all the talk of relationships soured, manipulation, men are this, girls are that........its not nice, depressing to read.

yep, it started to depress me too. but i'm slightly worried by you saying "we'd make good cellmates in prison"? :eek:
    who's desmond?

who's creed bratton?

haven't you got time to google it? :p
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    genie wrote:
    haven't you got time to google it? :p

time, yes. motivation, no.
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    who's desmond?

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/lost/profile/henry-ian-cusick.aspx

Desmond is the Scottish dude on Lost, who, while I like him, annoys me because he ALWAYS says brother after everything...like the other poster in this thread seems to do. :p Also, some girls think Desmond looks like Ed; I don't really see it though. ;)
    time, yes. motivation, no.

Desmond David Hume is male underwear model.

Creed Bratton owns his own gallery and is quite a famous painter.
    http://www.buddytv.com/articles/lost/profile/henry-ian-cusick.aspx

Desmond is the Scottish dude on Lost, who, while I like him, annoys me because he ALWAYS says brother after everything...like the other poster in this thread seems to do. :p Also, some girls think Desmond looks like Ed; I don't really see it though. ;)

stop lying!! don't listen to him/her SS

;)

:D
    genie wrote:
    stop lying!! don't listen to him/her SS

oops...didn't see your post! :p

And did you just refer to me as a him????? I thought my gender was quite obvious from my screenname...:p
    oops...didn't see your post! :p

And did you just refer to me as a him????? I thought my gender was quite obvious from my screenname...:p

ah, sometimes i don't bother reading screen names properly...and nope i referred to you as him/her, sucks to write it cause it take more time, but at least i'm being pc. :D

don't worry about your post, but i did want to confuse him...it's too late now. i'm sure we could've had a laugh and played with his mind
    genie wrote:
    ah, sometimes i don't bother reading screen names properly...and nope i referred to you as him/her, sucks to write it cause it take more time, but at least i'm being pc. :D

don't worry about your post, but i did want to confuse him...it's too late now. i'm sure we could've had a laugh and played with his mind

haha! Well, I suppose if you have footballers named Ashley and other men named Leslie, Jen could be a guy's name too. :p

I tease, I tease. No worries. :) And yes, we could've played with his mind a bit; I'm sure we'll have loads more opportunities though. ;)
    haha! Well, I suppose if you have footballers named Ashley and other men named Leslie, Jen could be a guy's name too. :p

I tease, I tease. No worries. :) And yes, we could've played with his mind a bit; I'm sure we'll have loads more opportunities though. ;)

i'm sure there'll be a next time *has cheeky grin and rubbing her hands together*

just remember one thing he never googles to find out who the famous people are.
    genie wrote:
    i'm sure there'll be a next time *has cheeky grin and rubbing her hands together*

just remember one thing he never googles to find out who the famous people are.

;) *insert evil laugh here*
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    that's not saying much. and every 15 year old says that. why is that something to be proud of? fuck maturity. fuck responsibility. just have fun and nail as many of those high school girls as you can while you can. cos you get older, but they stay the same age. and then it's illegal.

hehehehehe
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    cutback wrote:
    hehehehehe
    What is this???
    An antiquing competition???
    :p
    Ah, soulsinging...so young, so pissed off.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    TrixieCat wrote:
    What is this???
    An antiquing competition???
    Ah, soulsinging...so young, so pissed off.

hehehe...well not really but it made me think of old threads and there are a lot of missed people in this thread....besides i like to give colby a bad time :o:D
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    cutback wrote:
    hehehe...well not really but it made me think of old threads and there are a lot of missed people in this thread....besides i like to give colby a bad time :o:D
    :eek: Ahnimus! :eek:
    I am sure I spelled that incorrectly.
    And Lou.
    And soulsinging.
    wow...that is some serious antiquing there.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH i was so retarded back then :D
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • cutback wrote:
    wow. just wow. :p

dont matter now. i got a girl :)

alright!! :D in that case....
    TrixieCat wrote:
    a. I looked at your myspace. Sweetheart, you are 15, yes? Women will riddle you with complications for the rest of your life.

b. Is this someone you have met in the flesh? Not a message board person?

c. I am sorry to hear about your issues. Being a teenager is difficult enough without love/lust problems.

d. Wear a condom.

e. Good luck.

;)
  • cutback wrote:
    alright!! :D in that case....

;)

no glove no love

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    exactly, i know that, but this chick is like yes one day and no another.

in the long run, you probably won't want to be with someone who is showing signs of being so indecisive, that just leads to problems... Had this happen to me before, and I learned my lesson. Don't waste your time if your doubting that it's being used for the right thing.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

this sounded WAY too much like a post from metsfan. WAY TOO MUCH. :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • spongersponger Posts: 3,159
    I forgot the source, but I read somewhere that when women think, their minds visualize several times more words than men do.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    its because they have boobs.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    sponger wrote:
    I forgot the source, but I read somewhere that when women think, their minds visualize several times more words than men do.

I read this book that my former pastor recommended......it's called "Men are like waffles, Women are like spaghetti".
    It says that it means like men are a one box thought process. Like if you call a man at work, and they are like "later, I can't talk now" (not the author's quotes here), a woman should not take it personally because it is not a personal thing. They are at work and can't talk about other things really and still work. While women can do a lot of things at once. We can talk, clean, feed the kids, etc while we are doing them all the same intensity.
    So when a woman asks a man, the author said, "what are you thinking?" while he is watching tv, he panics and thinks quick because he thinks she will think he is lying if he says "nothing".

Right?
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    dunkman wrote:
    its because they have boobs.

Oh, Dunk, another fine example of the evolved men I meet here.........

(j/k)
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    have we solved this one yet? :mrgreen:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

I think girls are very easy to understand, it's just men that are dense!!!!! :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I think girls are very easy to understand, it's just men that are dense!!!!! :D

And I'm pretty sure we are all a little jacked up at times!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i posted this elsewhere, but it might be more helpful here:

in any case, who gives a fuck? like i said, i don't care what women want or need or think. their happiness is of no concern to me. being attractive and good in bed are the only female qualities that matter, and this is the advice i give guys. you're a fool to invest your emotions in a woman. they will eat you up becos they're more experienced in emotional manipulation... they did it to their friends all through childhood. the only way for a man to maintain the upper hand in a relationship is to demonstrate that her mind/heart games won't work on him by being indifferent to that lovey-dovey shit. it also helps assure her carnal need for a strong man who will be her emotional rock when she's acting like a high school drama queen in a bad shakespeare performance. then she will be disoriented but hooked, and willing to try all that kinky shit you're itching to do to her.
    where did this guy ever disappear too? i remember you. have you cheered up any mr. law-way attorney at work?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce