Why do girls have to be so dam complicated???

Comments

• elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    genie wrote:
    you got a good point sis :)

Lord Henry: Women are a decorative sex.They never have anything to say, but they say it charmingly.
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    Them dam girls and their dam mind games. Do you like me or not. Its a simple YES or NO :mad:

had to get that off my chest

she probably had a bad hair day......!!

ask her tomorrow!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    elmer wrote:
    Lord Henry: Women are a decorative sex.They never have anything to say, but they say it charmingly.

i never intended to make a statement in my previous post, i was just merely agreeing with you at the irony of things..........
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    genie wrote:
    hehe, Woody the girl-pecker!! i loved those cartoons :)

this is the recent picture of SS, he pm'd me

http://oboerista.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/woody2.jpg

if only i were so dapper looking.

but the wood they're referring to is in the link from that movie ;)

is elmer your real sister?

and what's happening to you is you're coming around to common sense and reality :)
    Wooderson? Is that you? :)

combo wooderson, and the grandpa from 'little miss sunshine.' if you havent seen the movie, you need to asap. the most spot on and epic piece of advice ever given in film.
    if only i were so dapper looking.

but the wood they're referring to is in the link from that movie

is elmer your real sister?

and what's happening to you is you're coming around to common sense and reality

nah, elmer is not my sister, it's just a figure of speech. but now thinking about it, she might not be she, she might be he........or it :D i'll even go as far as to say UFO ;):D

ah, dapper if you want to look like that for yourself ok, but if it's me you want to impress ;) then i couldn't give a shit whether you're dapper or not. i'd actually prefer to see you scruffy....like the guys back in those old grunge days, but simple jeans and t-shirt will do too.

hehe, sense of reality.....i don't know.....i've also started being too honest.....way too honest....and i started talking more random crap than i used to before ( as you can see from this post here, it's a great example )
    like yesterday, i think i amazed one guy who was talking to me, cause i was talking & joking openly about sex and slagging of his friend, and then when he asked me "Are you going to come to the Walkabout?" "I said no, i wouldn't be able to",....and then i said "hey,at least i'm honest about it" ( and i wasn't lying, going there wasn't my & my friends plans )
  • Life's like this
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
    i posted this elsewhere, but it might be more helpful here:

in any case, who gives a fuck? like i said, i don't care what women want or need or think. their happiness is of no concern to me. being attractive and good in bed are the only female qualities that matter, and this is the advice i give guys. you're a fool to invest your emotions in a woman. they will eat you up becos they're more experienced in emotional manipulation... they did it to their friends all through childhood. the only way for a man to maintain the upper hand in a relationship is to demonstrate that her mind/heart games won't work on him by being indifferent to that lovey-dovey shit. it also helps assure her carnal need for a strong man who will be her emotional rock when she's acting like a high school drama queen in a bad shakespeare performance. then she will be disoriented but hooked, and willing to try all that kinky shit you're itching to do to her.
    genie wrote:
    nah, elmer is not my sister, it's just a figure of speech. but now thinking about it, she might not be she, she might be he........or it :D i'll even go as far as to say UFO ;):D

ah, dapper if you want to look like that for yourself ok, but if it's me you want to impress ;) then i couldn't give a shit whether you're dapper or not. i'd actually prefer to see you scruffy....like the guys back in those old grunge days, but simple jeans and t-shirt will do too.

hehe, sense of reality.....i don't know.....i've also started being too honest.....way too honest....and i started talking more random crap than i used to before ( as you can see from this post here, it's a great example )
    like yesterday, i think i amazed one guy who was talking to me, cause i was talking & joking openly about sex and slagging of his friend, and then when he asked me "Are you going to come to the Walkabout?" "I said no, i wouldn't be able to",....and then i said "hey,at least i'm honest about it" ( and i wasn't lying, going there wasn't my & my friends plans )

i can't be scruffy anymore. lawyers are very clean cut. my days of being unshaven with long hair are just about over.

well done though!
    i posted this elsewhere, but it might be more helpful here:

in any case, who gives a fuck? like i said, i don't care what women want or need or think. their happiness is of no concern to me. being attractive and good in bed are the only female qualities that matter, and this is the advice i give guys. you're a fool to invest your emotions in a woman. they will eat you up becos they're more experienced in emotional manipulation... they did it to their friends all through childhood. the only way for a man to maintain the upper hand in a relationship is to demonstrate that her mind/heart games won't work on him by being indifferent to that lovey-dovey shit. it also helps assure her carnal need for a strong man who will be her emotional rock when she's acting like a high school drama queen in a bad shakespeare performance. then she will be disoriented but hooked, and willing to try all that kinky shit you're itching to do to her.

sorry SS, i tried very hard to take this post seriously
  • genie wrote:
    sorry SS, i tried very hard to take this post seriously
    stop lying :D

I couldn't get past the 2nd line :o sorry SS.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    guys are known for being game players too..
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • libragirl wrote:
    :eek: WHAT??? Nooooooooo... that's news to me... and probably every other female posting here. I thought it was just women who were predatory and the poor innocent guys are just the prey? :o

;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :eek: WHAT??? Nooooooooo... that's news to me... and probably every other female posting here. I thought it was just women who were predatory and the poor innocent guys are just the prey? :o

;)

Yeah I know...who would've guessed...

:p
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    stop lying :D

I couldn't get past the 2nd line :o sorry SS.

i'm all about honesty these days ;):D once i got past few lines i couldn't help but start laughing, the guy is a great comedian!

;)

yep, it's shocking! i neally chocked on my biscuit reading other post ;)
  • genie wrote:
    i'm all about honesty these days ;):D once i got past few lines i couldn't help but start laughing, the guy is a great comedian!
    It's more fun being honest, isn't it? :D

Not always the popular way to go but it weeds out a lot of people you'd rather not talk to anyway
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    libragirl wrote:

no shit. and that's how you win the game. you play the game by women's rules and a guy will lose. he cannot compete when it comes to the whole emotional manipulation thing. guys have to change the game to win. once they realize they can take her or leave her becos there are always other women out there, he can have his choice. but if he buys into the whole soulmate "this girl is the only one for me" bullshit, he has lost and he will pay for it.
  • no shit. and that's how you win the game. you play the game by women's rules and a guy will lose. he cannot compete when it comes to the whole emotional manipulation thing. guys have to change the game to win. once they realize they can take her or leave her becos there are always other women out there, he can have his choice. but if he buys into the whole soulmate "this girl is the only one for me" bullshit, he has lost and he will pay for it.

You need to write a book. I'd buy it.
    You need to write a book. I'd buy it.

once i finish school and have had the last shred of idealistic nonsense sucked from my body, i intend to do so.
  • once i finish school and have had the last shred of idealistic nonsense sucked from my body, i intend to do so.

Don't let a woman take that from you brother.....ease your mind brother, keep them it all at bay brother, you've got nothing but that which you were born with brother.

I'd be in your cult! You could be the Creed Bratton of the pit.
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Females. Cant live with them, certainly cant live without them.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
    no shit. and that's how you win the game. you play the game by women's rules and a guy will lose. he cannot compete when it comes to the whole emotional manipulation thing. guys have to change the game to win. once they realize they can take her or leave her becos there are always other women out there, he can have his choice. but if he buys into the whole soulmate "this girl is the only one for me" bullshit, he has lost and he will pay for it.

exactly! :p
    Don't let a woman take that from you brother.....ease your mind brother, keep them it all at bay brother, you've got nothing but that which you were born with brother.

I'd be in your cult! You could be the Creed Bratton of the pit.

what's with the "brother" business??
    copy-cat! :p

grow up first, you're young and impressionable....and reading people like SS will do you no good.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    I don't think women are anymore complicated than men are.
    Most men usually show little to zero feelings. (complicated yet simple)
    Woman are full of this stuff.
    Maybe woman are making up for the feelings men are lacking
    which might just throw things into confusion.

The whole deal sucks.

How about everyone owning their own flaws and fuck-ups.
    How about everyone growing the fuck up a bit and quit pointing fingers.
    And um, why don't everyone stop with the games and the bullshit of being
    the (self centered) center of attention.
    This is some of what I see in the daily lives of ppl in this country.
    Fast lane, I want, I need, I, I, I.
    How about fuck you.

edit: woman are mind boggling at times but i am a man so it's ok.
    and i kinda like my mind being boggled up sometimes a lil bit.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    I don't think women are anymore complicated than men are.
    Most men usually show little to zero feelings. (complicated yet simple)
    Woman are full of this stuff.
    Maybe woman are making up for the feelings men are lacking
    which might just throw things into confusion.

The whole deal sucks.

How about everyone owning their own flaws and fuck-ups.
    How about everyone growing the fuck up a bit and quit pointing fingers.
    And um, why don't everyone stop with the games and the bullshit of being
    the (self centered) center of attention.
    This is some of what I see in the daily lives of ppl in this country.
    Fast lane, I want, I need, I, I, I.
    How about fuck you.

THANK YOU! Well said, bud! :)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    THANK YOU! Well said, bud! :)

Thank ya, mcka
    i mean butt
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    Thank ya, mcka
    i mean butt

I did want to put 'ass' but I thought I might get into trouble. :o I did put a little thought into my name, believe it or not. :D
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    genie wrote:
    what's with the "brother" business??
    copy-cat! :p

grow up first, you're young and impressionable....and reading people like SS will do you no good.

haha...seriously...maybe he is secretly the guy who plays Desmond on Lost. :p
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    genie wrote:
    he, she, whats it matter? If me auntie had balls she'd be me uncle. As it is, we'd make good cellmates in prison together.

all the talk of relationships soured, manipulation, men are this, girls are that........its not nice, depressing to read.