Why do girls have to be so dam complicated???

Drop The Leash 10Drop The Leash 10 Posts: 7,011
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Them dam girls and their dam mind games. Do you like me or not. Its a simple YES or NO :mad:

had to get that off my chest
I will be what i could be
Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Them dam girls and their dam mind games. Do you like me or not. Its a simple YES or NO :mad:

It's even harder to get an answer when they are in a relationship!! :) oops ;) Damn them though!
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    simple tip... if she doesn't say yes, she means no. move on.
  • simple tip... if she doesn't say yes, she means no. move on.
    exactly, i know that, but this chick is like yes one day and no another.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    HA! ive played this game with indecisive boys. so tis not just girls who are complicated. ambiguity is a bitch. we all need closure. just tell me and i can walk away clean, okay? :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • She likes you physically but thinks you are a dick.
    Or it's the other way around.

Either way girls are stupid. All you need to do is get one of her friends to approve of you and you are set. If her friends think you are good looking and a good guy, you are set. If her friends are going to make fun of her for going out with you, you have no shot.

Just my two cents but what do I know, I'm awful with girls.
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    She likes you physically but thinks you are a dick.

Either way girls are stupid. All you need to do is get one of her friends to approve of you and you are set. If her friends think you are good looking and a good guy, you are set. If her friends are going to make fun of her for going out with you, you have no shot.

hahahaha that is GREAT right there!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    She likes you physically but thinks you are a dick.

yes, this is correct.

maybe that's why you're awful with girls, with this kinda attitude you won't get more girls and you won't have a girlfriend.

my dad never as such approved of my ex, and i didn't have friends to tell me whether he is right for me or not. anyway i know, that you know that what you've said in here is a total bullshit.

there are plenty of women ( and men ) outhere who are told by their parents AND friends to leave their partner, but they don't.

it maybe that:

she doesn't want to go out with you, but doesn't know how to tell you without hurting your feelings

she's with you because she can't find anyone better

she want's to have "fun" every now and again, but doesn't want anything serious

hmmm......are there any other reasons??? i'm out of suggestions, so if you have anymore please add :D
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    genie wrote:

hmmm......are there any other reasons??? i'm out of suggestions, so if you have anymore please add :D

Maybe she likes you but isn't sure how you feel.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Just thought I'd come in and say I know exactly what you're talking about.

Love Games...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtGjgyJ57DM
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • PearlerPearler Posts: 191
    women arent complicated. they are designed to cook, clean and have babies.

its "men" who bend (over) to womens will and barter their own place among the natural order that complicate things. if you cant find a woman who agrees with you, go without. if we (men) all thought the same way, and stood by it, the world would be a better place.
  • Have you really just asked her if she likes you? Have you used those words?
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Damn it! Every time I scroll past this thread, that goddamn Avril Lavigne song complicated pops into my head :(
    I know what ya mean though dude. We've all been there.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014

female = complicated
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    because in the grand scheme of things, their bodies are so appealing and beautiful to men, so it just can't be easy do deal with them at all
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Drew263Drew263 Posts: 602
    One thing I find hilarious about women is that they all tell you, "I'm different, don't compare me to other girls."

lmao...I've never met one that didn't say she was different.

Irony is great comedy.
  • Drew263 wrote:
    One thing I find hilarious about women is that they all tell you, "I'm different, don't compare me to other girls."

Irony is great comedy.

Here here. Good observation.

The real irony is that when I do compare them, it's always for the same reasons. :rolleyes:
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    a. I looked at your myspace. Sweetheart, you are 15, yes? Women will riddle you with complications for the rest of your life.

b. Is this someone you have met in the flesh? Not a message board person?

c. I am sorry to hear about your issues. Being a teenager is difficult enough without love/lust problems.

d. Wear a condom.

e. Good luck.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    Drew263 wrote:

Irony is great comedy.

hehe, oh it's so true :o:D
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    TrixieCat wrote:
    a. I looked at your myspace. Sweetheart, you are 15, yes? Women will riddle you with complications for the rest of your life.

b. Is this someone you have met in the flesh? Not a message board person?

c. I am sorry to hear about your issues. Being a teenager is difficult enough without love/lust problems.

d. Wear a condom.

e. Good luck.

LOL! best post of the month :) btw I looked in Target for that cat Halloween sweater - none left - may have to go with the xmas selection.....
  • exactly, i know that, but this chick is like yes one day and no another.

that means "no". :p
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    exactly, i know that, but this chick is like yes one day and no another.

that means no. it means that she doesn't want to be with you or commit to you, but since she knows you will take it, whenever she's lonely she's going to use you as long as she doesn't have someone else.
    LOL! best post of the month :) btw I looked in Target for that cat Halloween sweater - none left - may have to go with the xmas selection.....
    You can have it. lol
    I'll let you know if I see any xmas torture devices for cats. lol
  • From the sound of things you should be listening to Avril Lavigne.
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Pearler wrote:
    women arent complicated. they are designed to cook, clean and have babies.

lol, that's adorable. I must have been a design flaw, then, because I don't do any of those. Hah.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,831
    its the way of the world young man
  • we're not.
    really.
    :)

anyone who is, has nothing to do with their gender, and everything to do with their personality.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    People = Dumb Robots
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
    Ahnimus wrote:
    People = Dumb Robots
    You really crack me up sometimes. lol
  • genie wrote:
    yes, this is correct.

maybe that's why you're awful with girls, with this kinda attitude you won't get more girls and you won't have a girlfriend.

my dad never as such approved of my ex, and i didn't have friends to tell me whether he is right for me or not. anyway i know, that you know that what you've said in here is a total bullshit.

there are plenty of women ( and men ) outhere who are told by their parents AND friends to leave their partner, but they don't.

That may be true for women but he is talking about...high school girls. A completely different species :)
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06