Options

Wierdest that has ever happened in your High School?

Comments

• Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    in my oac year (13th grade for you non-ontario people), my vice principal nixed the idea of having a band play at our graduation, saying that it's something our school had never done before and would never do. i pulled out my yearbooks from years passed and pointed out the bands playing at all of the previous grads. trapped in her lie, she changed her story: we couldn't play because our music was objectionable:

-the beatles - in my life
    -the beatles - with a little help from my friends (our singer had an amazing joe cocker sounding voice
    -and something else, i can't remember now

quite objectionable music, eh?

i learned those songs for nothing.
  • Options
    One time, the student council brought in this man and woman who put on an archery show for us in the gym. They were wearing matching purple shirts with some sort of western theme, bolo ties, black jeans and purple cowboy boots. They shot arrows at targets while music played.

That was definitely the weirdest thing that happened while I was in school. :D
  • Options
    there was multiple shootings.
    and stabbings.
    couple of race wars. the large number of blacks went against a large number of mexicans and white were on both sides. and i mean hundreds on each side. with weapons. cops were called. cops got in the middle of the two groups to break it up. cops were outnumbered and were really hated. so the two groups rushed the cops and it was a huge battle. eventually the military came in and stopped it. we lived right by a base so they got there relativly fast. jeeps with guns. couple of apache helicopters. guys with automatics. freaking unreal.

then there was the time the administration thought we needed new sod on on our front grass , all the middle area (the quad) and all the sports fields (football, soccor, practice field,etc). and it turned out to be one of the hottest springs on record. our school smelled like heated manure for about 3 months.

i didnt even get to mention the part of why our prom was canceled. thats another funny story.
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    This is totally gross, but you asked.....

Someone took a dump in the guys can, that clogged the toilet.....the actual shit itself, clogged the toilet....one log - wider than the drainage hole at the bottom, and pinched off at the rim of the toilet. A friend convinced me to go have a look, and can honestly say I don't regret it. I have never seen anything like it in my life. People around here still talk about it.

The best part was seeing the vice principal walking in with a steak knife as I walked out.

Also, one of my friends blew up a toilet with....magnesium? Thought he'd recreate a little lab experiment and ended up nearly blowing up half the bathroom along with himself...and flooded half the school....
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    This wasn't high school, but my Elementary School caught on fire on my birthday when I was in 6th grade. We all got sent home early. It was crazy.. no one was hurt.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Na, I think we have all fantasised about it.

I'm sorry, but I have NOT fantasied about Cory jerkin' it. Please keep your general statements to yourself. ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    romybianromybian Posts: 1,644
    The teacher came to the classroom and couldn't find his desk, it was hanging from the ceiling. Everyone in that class almost got suspended. haha but it was hillarious!
    "The joke in your language won't come out the same" (Tom Petty)
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    I'm sure more happened than I'm aware of, but one of my friends and his buddies got on the school roof one weekend and positioned the dead gulls they found on the school's skylights.

Apparently a teacher who taught French and ran the Fashion programme was walking around the change room in a thong during a talent night that showcased some of her students' clothing creations.

Fairly tame - all the bomb threats and whatnot happened after I graduated.
  • Options
    cory wrote:
    We had 2 kids come into first period drunk and passed out in their desks and layed in a pool of their own vomit.

:D I remember a kid being drunk in my class. I guess it's not that unusual.

I remember something awful...

This girl was being bullied, she was younger than me. Walking home from school one day (She took the same route as me) the bullies started to follow her and then people started to gang up... I'm not kidding... there must have been about 100 people following her home and shouting at her all the way. A teacher caught up in the end and stopped them. It was much worse than it sounds.

I remember the school bitch as well, who'd had numerous abortions. (True) Was getting prank phone calls and being called 'baby killer' so she got her many boyfriends to beat this girl up with metal poles and put her in hospital.

But strange? ...I can't think of anything... except one of my maths teachers was so lazy. Everyone used to sit in class and chat while the boys regularly played cricket in front of him. That was so funny. Teacher used to just sit there and watch.
  • Options
    acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    I hope I do not sound like the bad guy here.
    Let me first say that I DO NOT hit Woman, Animals or children.
    I have never hit any of my past girl friends, ever!
    With that said, In HS we had a small thing my class had to attend to during one period. I went and sat down in a seat in the front. This nasty pig white trash girl, walked up and said "I was already sitting there", but i did not see any of her stuff there so i told her to beat it. She reached down and grab me by my hair, and started punching me in the head! WTF? I kinda had a badass rep :) so I was shocked that she did this. Anyway, she started to hit me and scratch my face up. What could I do??????? So I pushed her away a few times and she kept coming after me with her hands flapping around, then she scratched my face again, pulled my hair had pieces of my hair in her hand! So I grabed her by her shirt and decked her. She fell down crying. What was i supposed to do? Girls should not hit guys unless they want to be hit back.
    So I dropped her and "I" got in trouble! Here I was in the principal's office with my face and neck all scratched up when I was defending my self. He told me never to hit girls no matter what. Well as i said before, I am totally against hurting a woman. But fuck that, I was right for what I did.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    With that said, In HS we had a small thing my class had to attend to during one period. I went and sat down in a seat in the front. This nasty pig white trash girl, walked up and said "I was already sitting there", but i did not see any of her stuff there so i told her to beat it. She reached down and grab me by my hair, and started punching me in the head! WTF? I kinda had a badass rep :) so I was shocked that she did this. Anyway, she started to hit me and scratch my face up. What could I do??????? So I pushed her away a few times and she kept coming after me with her hands flapping around, then she scratched my face again, pulled my hair had pieces of my hair in her hand! So I grabed her by her shirt and decked her. She fell down crying. What was i supposed to do? Girls should not hit guys unless they want to be hit back.
    So I dropped her and "I" got in trouble! Here I was in the principal's office with my face and neck all scratched up when I was defending my self. He told me never to hit girls no matter what. Well as i said before, I am totally against hurting a woman. But fuck that, I was right for what I did.

i always said if a girl wants to act like a guy
    she is gonna get hit like a guy
  • Options
    as for my story ...

in senior year a kid tried to climb from the roof to his gf apt and fell to his death

it wasnt a fun time
  • Options
    the year after i graduated someone released two chickens in the school. the chickens had signs on them reading "chicken 1" and "chicken 3"...this caused the school officials to search for a nonexistent "chicken 2". good stuff.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    as for my story ...

in senior year a kid tried to climb from the roof to his gf apt and fell to his death

it wasnt a fun time

that's hilarious.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    long red wrote:
    that's hilarious.

far from it
    not funny ,weird that something like that happened
  • Options
    acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    long red wrote:
    the year after i graduated someone released two chickens in the school. the chickens had signs on them reading "chicken 1" and "chicken 3"...this caused the school officials to search for a nonexistent "chicken 2". good stuff.

That is funny as hell!!
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options

i thought it was only acceptable to hit a woman if she was pregant.

my friends and i called that the "punch and pray method" of birth control....

**btw i am joking and i realize that i am going to hell for that joke
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,107
    taking an ap history class and having the salutatorian ask me for answers on a test. The exchange went something like this:

Salutatorian: you can hook me up with the answers right?
    Me: um, dude, i'm ranked 120th in the class, shouldn't i be the one asking you for the answers:
    Salutatorian: dead silence
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    there was a lake kind of close to my school and sometimes on fridays, we would get beer and go there. one friday a guy decided to get plaster! when we came back at 330 or whenever to get the bus he was walking around hitting on/trying to touch the HOTTEST girls in school and then he passed out! fell right on his face lol...it was quite something.
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    as for my story ...

it wasnt a fun time
    we had a sad accident too. a kid was horsing around while diving into the pool during gym class and became paralyzed from the waist down. It was pretty shocking.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,159
    The band that you might know as "Lit" used to be called "Razzle"...no joke. This was back in the mid 90's. A friend of mine was very close friends with "Razzle" and so one day "Razzle" dropped by the campus and played a few songs on the campus main patio area during lunchtime. I was not into them then and am certainly not into them now, but I thought it was a semi-interesting story to tell.
  • Options
    timrothtimroth Posts: 215
    This may not be to shocking to Americans (seem to have alot more gun problems than Canada) but back in the early 90's a neighbouring public HS (I went to a Catholic) and us had a rivalary. This chick was dating someone from both schools and the dudes found out. Rumor has it that the dude from the public HS had a gun and was coming over to our school to confront the other guy. The police were called and both schools went on shut down. we were not alound outside at lunch or on spares. I cant ever remember how it all ended, i know no one (thank god) was shot. But i can cleary remember that day, stuff like that didnt happend 15 yrs ago.
  • Options
    I had the typical high School experience.

Kids would mix drinks in study hall.
    We had no doors on our boy's room stalls (they said to deter drug use, i think it was to deter sex)
    The things you heard about band camp were true.
    We had a race riot in the cafeteria my freshman year. They had to cancel black history month until April.

Typical Americana.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083
    cory wrote:
    Oh, and I fucked my Chemistry teacher.

You did not. ;)

i hear too much about HS every day still. One son still goes and my hubby teaches there
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    i always said if a girl wants to act like a guy
    she is gonna get hit like a guy
    so I should be hit like a guy for wearing jeans? :eek:

That's funny about the chickens :D

Hmm… the principle used to come around the side of the school and smoke with us

A girl had an epileptic fit in the middle of one of our exams

A mouse ran across the kitchen floor during home economics class

Our Irish teacher used to come in, switch on the tape and sit there crying for the entire class.

Our history teacher could be easily taken off course by somebody mentioning ghosts… she’d spend the rest of the class telling ghost stories.

Our English teacher used to be driven mad by us saying ‘that’s not a poem sir, it doesn’t rhyme’. I'm pretty sure he left after having a nervous breakdown.

Ehh… it was all pretty innocent in our school.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    Well, there was the "hole", which was, as its name suggests a hole. It was a hole in the floor in our classroom, you could see and talk to the people who were in the classroom below. But mostly we used it as a way to get rid of our garbage :D

We had a kid who snorted coke in class once, and the kid who fought the principal.

There were three chickens living at our school, on the odd occasion you'd see a student trying to catch one of them, or sometimes when we lured the chickens inside the building a member of the faculty chased them out.

And a guy from my class was reading a newspaper, which is particularly weird actually, but what's even more strange is that the newspaper was on fire. And that a teacher walked by and said nothing.

And there was a drunk Mexican (I live in Belgium, not a lot of Mexicans here :D) who wandered the halls and joined a few of our classes, until a teacher figured out he wasn't an exchange student at all, but just a drunk drugged up Mexican.

Oh and I almost forgot :D a teacher was fired because he kept talking about his balls to students.

We also had an alcoholic teacher, and a huge, fat, disgusting 180-year-old pre-historic French teacher, she was pretty strange too...

And Miss Marple was my history teacher! She was also a communist.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    there was multiple shootings.
    and stabbings.
    couple of race wars. the large number of blacks went against a large number of mexicans and white were on both sides. and i mean hundreds on each side. with weapons. cops were called. cops got in the middle of the two groups to break it up. cops were outnumbered and were really hated. so the two groups rushed the cops and it was a huge battle. eventually the military came in and stopped it. we lived right by a base so they got there relativly fast. jeeps with guns. couple of apache helicopters. guys with automatics. freaking unreal.

then there was the time the administration thought we needed new sod on on our front grass , all the middle area (the quad) and all the sports fields (football, soccor, practice field,etc). and it turned out to be one of the hottest springs on record. our school smelled like heated manure for about 3 months.

i didnt even get to mention the part of why our prom was canceled. thats another funny story.

I am pissing myslef right now! THIS SHIT WAS FUNNY! Apache helicopters!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    our Religious Education teacher was sent to jail for having an affair with a 14 year old student in our year... he was sent to jail for so many years, had a sex offenders record but she waited and waited on him... years later and after he got out they got married and had children... their own children.. not somebody elses ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    long red wrote:

:D
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    I had the typical high School experience.

Kids would mix drinks in study hall.
    We had no doors on our boy's room stalls (they said to deter drug use, i think it was to deter sex)
    The things you heard about band camp were true.
    We had a race riot in the cafeteria my freshman year. They had to cancel black history month until April.

Typical Americana.

NOW THIS MADE PISS MYSELF TOO! Cancelled Black History month till APRIL!!!!! APRIL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive