Options

Wierdest that has ever happened in your High School?

Drop The Leash 10Drop The Leash 10 Posts: 7,011
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Whether you've gratuated or you are still in high school, post the strangest thing that has ever gone on in hell(high school)

three pulled fire alarms and a bomb threat within the matter of 2 hours. my school is messed up.
I will be what i could be
Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Whether you've gratuated or you are still in high school, post the strangest thing that has ever gone on in hell(high school)

three pulled fire alarms and a bomb threat within the matter of 2 hours. my school is messed up.

gratuated???? might be time for more studying than pit time...:p :D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    hahaha whoops. :o

• Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    cutback wrote:
    I think they meant Gravitated :eek:
  • Options
    HushBullHushBull Posts: 996
    Who still cares to think about fucking high school...not me.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    a girl's water broke during a school orchestra concert one time..

and our school did not have many pregnant girls.. she was IT!
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    HushBull wrote:
    Who still cares to think about fucking high school...not me.

Thats not nice! Some people here are young, and still in high school. Have some respect!
  • Options
    A deer got into my high school.
    It almost kicked a couple of kids in the head...ran into a few walls, and finally found it's way back outside just in time for hunting season. :)
    All above material copyrighted, 2013, Lukin639.
    All rights reserved..most rights reserved...no rights reserved...,2013.
  • Options
    The auto shop teacher rode my buddies YZ125 down one of the (long) hallways and back after tuning up the engine for him. Crazy loud.

A few of us we were so inspired by this, we shot off about a dozen roman candles down the very same halls a few days later.

ahhh the good ol days...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    One time in band class......
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    a few of my friends were playing football in class with a pound of sugar (in health class we had to carry one around for a week to see what it was like to have a baby... weird I know) well one of them went for a pass and jumped thru a window. not that crazy i know.

Oh another weird thing is my elementary school was built on nike missile silo (well the parking lot, until now when they built a new building on top of the missile silo.) http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?BRD=1675&dept_id=18178&newsid=14766856&PAG=461&rfi=9
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    one of our teachers was fired because he had decided to walk naked down the road to check his mail!!!
    If I had known then...what I know now...

the vic ~ 8.2.07
    eV at The Ryman ~ 6.18.09
    st. louis ~ 5.4.10
    If we all did a little, together we could make a BIG difference....wanna help us?
    Then visit http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com
  • Options
    acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    Give me a while, I will think about some doozies.

One is, my best friend dropped acid before school..... by third period he started to peak. Well in that third period class he sat next to a semi retarted kid, the kid started doing this weird shit. He would hold his palm up to his face and pull his fingers back and slap himself and say the Jim Carey line
    "Somebody Stop me!"
    My friend bugged the fuck out. told the teacher...." Man I am outta here, af took off tha rest of the day.
    LMFAO!!!
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    The auto shop teacher rode my buddies YZ125 down one of the (long) hallways and back after tuning up the engine for him. Crazy loud.

A few of us we were so inspired by this, we shot off about a dozen roman candles down the very same halls a few days later.

ahhh the good ol days...

Sounds like my kinda guys!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    We had people from other schools try to bash some of our teachers and students, one kid put a metal ruler in a power point and half the school's power went out, some kid was bored and smashed his head through a window and some teacher pretended someone attacked him but actually stabbed himself so he could claim workers compensation. I'm not joking...
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I went to a catholic school of about 1000 students. We had a whole school assembly and we had a streaker wearing nothing but a balaclava. It was so funny.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    In one of my classrooms it was possible to climb out the window onto the roof and then down to the ground... it was really easy. We did this a few times to the temp teachers when they wrote long ass shit on the blackboard. Turn around and were gone....lol... This always got huge props from fellow classmates :D
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    My buddy tried being a teacher in Atlantic City High School. He lasted three months. He was teaching class one day, looked up at the ceiling and saw a pair on Nike Sneakers standing on a vent. The nutty kids there were sneaking up into the ceiling cross space and smoking weed.
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    We had a bomb brought to school.

We had a teacher knocked out breaking up a fight.

We had 2 kids come into first period drunk and passed out in their desks and layed in a pool of their own vomit.

Oh, and I fucked my Chemistry teacher.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    my school had a fire, whole gymnasium and much of the 2nd floor outside the gymnasium

I had to speak to private investigators twice :(
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    cory wrote:

We had 2 kids come into first period drunk and passed out in their desks and layed in a pool of their own vomit.

been there, done that

• Options
    been there, done that

He was a dude.

You're gay.

;)

• Options
    cory wrote:
    He was a dude.

You're gay.

;)
    dammit, am i???;) nahh everything you said but the chemistry teacher. the bomb was detonated in the gym. canceled the rest of our 8-0 basketball season.

• Options
    cory wrote:

What was HIS name?
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    What was HIS name?

I'm kidding. She was hot. I still jerk off thinking about her from time to time. I feel I may have said too much:)

• Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    cory wrote:
    I'm kidding. She was hot. I still jerk off thinking about her from time to time. I feel I may have said too much:)

Na, I think we have all fantasised about it.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    cory wrote:

Heavy Props to you!
    Here is why, I keep hearing how all these female teachers are getting caught for fucking the boys in their class. It's b/c the guys are running there mouths. Keep quiet fuckers. You must have kept quiet b/c she never got caught.
    Nice job!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    Heavy Props to you!
    Here is why, I keep hearing how all these female teachers are getting caught for fucking the boys in their class. It's b/c the guys are running there mouths. Keep quiet fuckers. You must have kept quiet b/c she never got caught.
    Nice job!

Oh no bro. I didn't bang her. I was kidding. Would I have? Of course. Would I have told? Hell no. I'd still be tapping that old ass;) Sorry for the confusion.

• Options
    This girl in my senior class fucked 3 teachers. My school was a private catholic school and everyone knows about it.....its just a matter of time before it becomes public

Our school also had a chaplin (priest) who was arrested for a DWI, turned out he was an alcoholic and coke addict and went away to michigan for rehab for priests, hahaha

We also baked out the locker room, chemistry class, and bathroom. And we broke into our school and had a party in the cafeteria of about 60 people and left the beer bottles.

School turned me away from religion, haha
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    cory wrote:
    Oh no bro. I didn't bang her. I was kidding. Would I have? Of course. Would I have told? Hell no. I'd still be tapping that old ass;) Sorry for the confusion.

Man..............just when I thought I had a new idol.
    I was so happy for you.
    Now its gone.
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    This girl in my senior class fucked 3 teachers. My school was a private catholic school and everyone knows about it.....its just a matter of time before it becomes public
    Our school also had a chaplin (priest) who was arrested for a DWI, turned out he was an alcoholic and coke addict and went away to michigan for rehab for priests, hahaha

School turned me away from religion, haha

So anyway, this girl's phone number is....

Thanks.