Comments

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    DS1119 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Not good with this one either.

goldschlager-cinnamon-schnapps-liqueur.jpg
    I hear that one burns like a mother fucker coming back up! :lol:

I don't really remember but I'm sure it did since it burned like a fucker going down..

my friends rottweiler didn't seem to mind it regurgiated with a mixture of mcdonalds... cinnamon chewed french fries just could be a winner!!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    my friends rottweiler didn't seem to mind it regurgiated with a mixture of mcdonalds... cinnamon chewed french fries just could be a winner!!
    :fp: :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

:sick:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    first time I got drunk I was introduced to both cheap bear and projectile vomiting. then later in the evening, bastard friends eating pizza in the front seat of the car in the parking lot of the pizza shop while I was laid out in the back seat - had to open the door to puke again
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    There's this shot that my friends in Watertown looooove...it's called an Abergut, which is brandy mixed with peppermint schnapps. A couple years ago we're out at the bars downing the Aberguts like they're going out of style. I have never in my life been so sick....I was puking for almost 24 hours :sick: Every time someone gets one I feel like I have to immediately run to the bathroom!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I blame the Packers.

I blame the stache

Or maybe it was the mane? :wave:

Yes! Of course it was my hair :lol:
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    everclear and kool-aid. puked red all night. looked like murder happened on the yard

Everclear... good times :lol:
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    There's this shot that my friends in Watertown looooove...it's called an Abergut, which is brandy mixed with peppermint schnapps. A couple years ago we're out at the bars downing the Aberguts like they're going out of style. I have never in my life been so sick....I was puking for almost 24 hours :sick: Every time someone gets one I feel like I have to immediately run to the bathroom!

That's fucking disgusting. Schnapps is soooo terrible
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yes, yes it is. But it's a Wisconsin thing. All your fault!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yes, yes it is. But it's a Wisconsin thing. All your fault!

Because I'm a native Wisconsinite... :lol:

Blame me... :lol:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    the trixie cat!

another one this forum desperately misses...
    as much as me and her didn't get along towards the end of the free tv-14 days, i have to agree with this
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Whiskey

and because of Freshman year:

cisco_flavors.jpg

I got SO ill off this stuff one night (as did a few others). Still, 18 years later, the thought of it makes me nauseous.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"