Alcohol you overdid....

Comments

• Where to begin....

Manhattans
    Rusty Nails
    Peach Schnapps
    Amaretto - although I experimented with it again a little while ago in jell-o shooters and it wasn't all that bad.....
    and Mickey's Stubbies......NASTY!
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    Goldschlogger, or however you spell that devil drink

never touch it again
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Where to begin....

Manhattans
    Rusty Nails
    Peach Schnapps
    Amaretto - although I experimented with it again a little while ago in jell-o shooters and it wasn't all that bad.....
    and Mickey's Stubbies......NASTY!
    Ha...another Rusty Nail victim. Those will kill you.
    Amaretto in jello shots? :eek:
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    I try to stay away from doing too many tequila shots:o... Rosarito's hit me hard a couple of times!

I'll still drink a margarita though:) Patron, rocks w/ salt
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    nope. overindulgence has never been a hindrance nor a deterrent to my drinking.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    First drinking/puking experience I ever had....Boone's Farm Blueberry Hill. Haven't touched it since.

A few years later, when I thought I was a drinker.... I was in Mexico City kind of as a college exchange student. The first night there, we went out to an all you can eat; all you can drink Welcome Dinner. It was "Mas tequila, por favor" for hours.

I ended up passed out (after puking) on a traffic island in Mexico City in a pouring rain with traffic buzzing by on all sides. I'm not saying I never drink tequila these days, but it's pretty rare and always with muy cuidado!!!! :D
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Southern Comfort.....I loved a drop of that, til my 20th (shhh, long time ago) man, I can't stomach the smell of it now :(
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    imalive wrote:
    First drinking/puking experience I ever had....Boone's Farm Blueberry Hill. Haven't touched it since.

well i'd hope so....wtf were you drinking that for? :eek: :D
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    cutback wrote:
    Don't even try to say you never tried it. :p
    The kid was like 16 or 17 for goodness sakes! lol
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    cutback wrote:
    Next day, I was so effin' sick I was laying in a bathtub with a wash cloth over my face. I was eating a canadian bacon pizza (yes! in the tub). After puking that up, I've pretty much sworn those off, too :D.

It was the same nauseous feeling I get at the sight of Dodger blue :eek:.
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Don't even try to say you never tried it. :p

16, I think. Many moons ago.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Don't even try to say you never tried it. : p

tried it?? drinking it now :p:D
    imalive wrote:
    Next day, I was so effin' sick I was laying in a bathtub with a wash cloth over my face. I was eating a canadian bacon pizza (yes! in the tub). After puking that up, I've pretty much sworn those off, too :D.

It was the same nauseous feeling I get at the sight of Dodger blue :eek:.

boones and pizza....all American breakfast right there :D
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Trailer wrote:
    I try to stay away from doing too many tequila shots:o... Rosarito's hit me hard a couple of times!

I'll still drink a margarita though:) Patron, rocks w/ salt

Oddly enough, I can handle straight Patron easier then a Margarita...the mix gives me horrible indigestion!
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    rum
    tequila, after i snorted the salt & squeezed lemon juice into my eye. that was an attractive night.
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Oddly enough, I can handle straight Patron easier then a Margarita...the mix gives me horrible indigestion!

I hear ya... but have you ever been in a bar in Mexico and heard whistles blowing, and next thing you know someone's pulling your head back and pouring tequila straight down your throat?:eek: They always seem to find me when I'm down there:o
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
    Trailer wrote:
    I hear ya... but have you ever been in a bar in Mexico and heard whistles blowing, and next thing you know someone's pulling your head back and pouring tequila straight down your throat?:eek: They always seem to find me when I'm down there:o

Edit: After further review, my words were inapproriate. Sorry!.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    If someone didn't read your entire post, they may think you were talking about your head being pulled back when you were blowing someone, then some stuff going straight down your throat.
    dayuuum!

well hell we know where someone's brain is at hahaha
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    If someone didn't read your entire post, they may think you were talking about your head being pulled back when you were blowing someone, then some stuff going straight down your throat.

What??:eek: I wrote "whistles" and "tequila".. I'm pretty sure it was clear that I wasn't blowing anyone.:p haha
    Trailer wrote:
    What??:eek: I wrote "whistles" and "tequila".. I'm pretty sure it was clear that I wasn't blowing anyone.:p haha

Sorry....my mind wanders like that!
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    captain morgan spiced rum...i think i drank almost an entire bottle one night. not my finest moment.

parrot bay...same as above, only i drank a bottle within a couple of hours before going out one night. i didn't even make til 9pm. i'm not a big fan of liquor, but it was homecoming so i thought i'd change it up. i also underestimated the power of coconut flavored rum...it sounded harmless!

jager...i was always a really big fan of straight shots of this. now not so much for no real reason.

amaretto...i had a martini mixed w/ this during a night of drinking. i think everything caught up w/ me at once, and vomit!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    Ha...another Rusty Nail victim. Those will kill you.
    Amaretto in jello shots? :eek:

Yup - They're fantastic!!!

1 large box Lime Jell-O
    1 cup boiling water
    1/2 cup Amaretto
    1 tablespoon lemon juice

All in wee one-manner cups.....So Good!!!
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    Gin.

I can't smell gin and when I smell lime I get a little queezy. My "gin" night was a "gin and tonic" night. Never ever again. Ever. Ever.

Gin is pure evil....nasty vile shit.....never over did it with gin but could never get around the flavor of it...ick.

Waaaaaaaaaay over did it on vodka/cranberry about a month after I turned 21, probably THE worst hangover I've ever had, even 17 years later. Oddly enough, vodka is my drink of choice.....though unless it's an apple martini, I don't mix it with anything but some ice. NO cranberry juice!

tequila gives me an instant headache and whiskey makes me mean.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Yeah, I know the title is confusing...gimme a break. :p

Is there a drink you cannot handle anymore because you overdid it once?
    The smell makes your stomach churn?

For me it is Old Granddad bourbon. :eek:
    I used to drink it with my boyfriend in college and whoa...the thought of it..yikes

Mountain Dew
    I miss igotid88
  • 13 Flaming Dr. Peppers in pint glasses of some strong micro brew :o That got ugly.

Southern Comfort shots for Several hours before Pearl Jam in 98 Portland :eek:

Tequila out of the Airport bottles in high school. :eek: My first tequila experience. I couldn't drink the stuff for 10 years. Now I enjoy tequila shots.
    NERDS!
  • Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    I don't drink cheap beer, never have 'cause it makes my bladder too active and upsets my belly.

Ironically, my avoidance of cheap beer because of feared effects lead to my absolute ban on JIM BEAM. It was the only other choice at a party I attended and there was only one fifth for the entire house, so I guzzled as much as I could as soon as I was handed the bottle. :o I don't remember much after that. Except puking out the window of a super nice Mustang. :eek:

A couple of weeks later, the dude who held my hair back recognized me while I was grocery shopping with my mom. :eek: I so pretended not to know him or anything he was talking about. :p

Strangely, one of my fave alcohols is Jack Daniels. :confused: I guess my aversion is restricted to the specific brand.
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Yeah, I know the title is confusing...gimme a break. :p

Is there a drink you cannot handle anymore because you overdid it once?
    The smell makes your stomach churn?
    Goldschlager. The word alone makes my stomach churn.
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    whop or any alcohol that smells fruity like it
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    one word......VODKA! :eek:
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Trailer wrote:

THE SHAKERS!!!! :eek: OHHHH MAN. Those dudes are CRAZY. Nobody should EVER travel to tijuana alone!!!! :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Geez, where to start with this?

All cheap beer
    MD 20/20 (first thing I ever drank and never had it again)
    Fleischmanns Vodka
    Anything mixed with gatorade (we used to always mix with this and 3 times in a row of getting drunk and puking until I learned this lesson)
    Shots of 151 (although I have handled them pretty well, my throat gets damaged for days)
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Geez, where to start with this?

All cheap beer
    MD 20/20 (first thing I ever drank and never had it again)
    Fleischmanns Vodka
    Anything mixed with gatorade (we used to always mix with this and 3 times in a row of getting drunk and puking until I learned this lesson)
    Shots of 151 (although I have handled them pretty well, my throat gets damaged for days)

whats CHEAP BEER? Since Im new to the beer thing. Do u mean like STEEL RESERVE???!!!! :eek: You can get a 40 for about $1.60 and im SURE it tastes LIKE STEEL!!! :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!