ggrrrr I need a boyfriend by next xmas

13»

Comments

• just get new batteries for your vibrating friend....
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    What do you know?
    We got our Christmas single early!
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Derrick wrote:
    Office Holiday parties usually suck, even if you are coupled.

I've always liked them in the past cuz you can just get drunk with your coworkers and stuff on the company dime, and you have an excuse to buy a new dress and stuff.
  • my parents are that hung up on what I did or didn't do or new years, trust me.
    well you need to sit them down and speak to them... tell them the only way you'll be doing anything is if they pay for an all expenses caribbean trip. Put your foot down... what age are you? If you will genuinely hear it back for a long long time, you haven't learned to put your foot down with your parents yet. Why don't you plan what I said, or even book a night in a hotel or something although that would be expensive and then tell them all about the nice relaxing and pampered way you wanna ring in the new year.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    I'm not doing anything for new years. I'm tired of the pressure that you HAVE to do something on new years. well you know what? I have 3 friends that live in this state and they all have independent plans, so I'm just gonna say fuck convention and I'm gonna go to the movies or something.

oh yes! i remember when i said those similiar kind of words. i've said fuck the convention too much, i don't care for my Birthday, or for Christmas or New Year....................... i also said i'm going to have party whenever it suits me.

ah, hehe i said fuck the convention and tradition too many times, so much so that now i think i'm weird. which is a good thing trust me, being individual is what it's all about.

also, screw office parties even before you went there i would've told you that it would've been shit, don't waste money on those people, and remember one important rule they are your work colleagues not friends.
    and another thing, don't get a boyfriend to be accepted or be happy.........
    and also don't get a boyfriend if you a desperate for sex and some loving.....

stick to these things and you'll be ok :)
  • well you need to sit them down and speak to them... tell them the only way you'll be doing anything is if they pay for an all expenses caribbean trip. Put your foot down... what age are you? If you will genuinely hear it back for a long long time, you haven't learned to put your foot down with your parents yet. Why don't you plan what I said, or even book a night in a hotel or something although that would be expensive and then tell them all about the nice relaxing and pampered way you wanna ring in the new year.

haha I am almost 30...I'm not like going to get "in trouble" or anything, I'm just going to hear about it, and that is just such a pain in the ass. My parents have always wanted me to be less smart and more popular, and they are still trying.

hahaha oh so last year I was home for the holidays and I was discussing with my dad when I was going to fly back to NC. and I was like "I think there are great deals on new years eve" and my dad's like "there is no way in hell you are flying back down there to spend new years eve all alone" -like he really put his foot down. and I was like "dad, I have a date, and even if I didn't, most of my friends will be back in town. I have more to do there than here!

But yeah, I actually really wanted to make plans to see some friends over new years, but I never got around to it. Plus I probably can't take a day off work.
    haha I am almost 30...I'm not like going to get "in trouble" or anything, I'm just going to hear about it, and that is just such a pain in the ass. My parents have always wanted me to be less smart and more popular, and they are still trying.

hahaha oh so last year I was home for the holidays and I was discussing with my dad when I was going to fly back to NC. and I was like "I think there are great deals on new years eve" and my dad's like "there is no way in hell you are flying back down there to spend new years eve all alone" -like he really put his foot down. and I was like "dad, I have a date, and even if I didn't, most of my friends will be back in town. I have more to do there than here!

But yeah, I actually really wanted to make plans to see some friends over new years, but I never got around to it. Plus I probably can't take a day off work.

i just hate when parents do that!! they do something they think is good for you, but only you know what's good and what's not.

take my dad for example: he thinks i'm making a mistake by quiting my job, he also thinks that instead of duing a guitar course i should go and study how to drive

or my mum: who thinks that my boyfriend doesn't deserve me,because he's not tall enough and he doesn't earn a lot of money. what bitch she is!
  • genie wrote:
    or my mum: who thinks that my boyfriend doesn't deserve me,because he's not tall enough and he doesn't earn a lot of money. what bitch she is!

wtf? Not tall enough? Is everyone's mother like this? I'm screwed..
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    wtf? Not tall enough? Is everyone's mother like this? I'm screwed..

nah, Harmless not every mother is like that. I didn't write a bitch for no reason, my mum is very materialistic and although she is not selfish with money, she can be selfish in other things, also i think she is a good manipulator.

oh, just for your reference, my bf is the same height as me, and that's what she didn't like. and i'm 5'7 btw
  • wtf? Not tall enough? Is everyone's mother like this? I'm screwed..

don't worry, my grandmother thought my last bf was too tall...

hehe she walks in with her little cane and stuff and he puts out his hand to say "nice to meet you, Mrs. TeaDisease" and she just cuts him off and goes, "you're a tall one!" and walks right by. hahahaha grandmas.
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    put out ;)