Options

I'm Hearing Camden, NJ...

124»

Comments

• Options
    ditto. i hate when people act like they know something because they caught a glimpse. it's like flying over Europe and saying you've toured the continent.

My buddy and i parked on the street (too cheap to pay the $15 parking) in Camden, '03 ...

we had a crack head try to sell us some cocaine the second we stepped foot on the sidewalk ... seriously ... i mean, opened the door and bhang ... there was Ashy Larry, trying to hook me up with some crack.

But, being the clever genius, i turned lemons in to lemonade, by promising to THINK about buying some crack ... which make Ashy Larry ever so generous, and he agreed to give us a "tour" of the "best parking lots" at the show.

Lol.
    :D

Oh,
    when we got back to the car after the show, sure as shit, there was Ashy Larry waiting to sell me that bag of crack. So my buddy just runs to the cop posted at the corner and tells him there is a crackhead harassing us, and bada-bing-bada-boom ... wouldn't you know it ... Ashy Larry took off running.
    ;)

So,
    reputation or not,
    i'd say some of it is justified.
    :D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    ycckkycckk Posts: 23
    since everyone is debating camden...my recommendations.

1) take the ferry from philly....so yu get free parking. Pay the 4 dollar or so round trip ticket.

2)grab as many beers as you can...since they have a cut off!! Hate that!!

3)Grab a lawn area..enjoy your neighbors

4) you can sing as loud as you want..and no one cares

5) Your seeing you fav. band live. so does it really matter if the surrounding city is crap. just look to the left and yu see a great philly skyline.

i hope the weather is nice and warm...with a little breeze.

See you there!!!
  • Options
    booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    By far the greatest tailgate ever
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!