Paris Hilton will visit Rwanda

12346»

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    First I heard of her was the tape... a good 3+ years ago :p

same here. i also rather doubt that was leaked intentionally. i can think of 1000 ways to promote a tv show that don't involve posting intimate encounters on the internet.
    What is it about her that's so attractive to you?

I'm not arguing, I'm really curious.

she reminds me of my ex who was the sexiest woman i've ever dated ;)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    she reminds me of my ex who was the sexiest woman i've ever dated ;)

ah, well now your comments make a little more sense....;) :)
    Are you nuts!! She comes from extreme wealth and a very good life. More than any of us in here will ever experience. She chose the path shes on. Her environment couldn't have been any more cush.

that's the point... how could she not be a bit spoiled, pampered and out of touch growing up like that? she got some harsh lessons in reality with the videotape and the jail time. now she's at least making an effort to get outside that background.
    Exactly my point with putting this thread up. The girl who has been waited on hand and foot is going to a 3rd world country to assess the problems there and use her celebrity to put a spotlight on the place. She has not a fucking clue as to how these people live, what their problems are, and how to solve them. I'm sure someone will give her a brief rundown of the situation in Rwanda as she flies there on her private jet eating only the finest of foods and having her feet messaged by the wait staff. Oh but she's going to cure Rwanda's problems.

did she say she was going there to cure the whole country? that's news. you really give her no chance... she doesn't know anything about their problems, and if she goes there to try to learn, you piss on her fr that. must be nice feeling so superior all the time.

why don't you just make a post and tell us about the time you met ed and how wonderful it was and how cool you acted?
  • Please. She's probably just going to sample their weed.
    * Barclays Center NY 10/19/14 * Centre Bell QC 9/7/11 * Madison Square Garden NY 9/11/98 7/8/03 7/9/03 6/24/08 6/25/08 5/20/10 * Wachovia Spectrum PA 10/28/09 * Continental Arena NJ 6/1/06 6/3/06 * Nassau Coliseum NY 4/30/03 * Jones Beach NY 8/23/00 8/24/00 *

• duffyduffy Posts: 74
    rich people often visit africa.
    i have to admit being a bit jaded about the list of starlets who run off to help the world. from audrey hepburn to julia roberts in haiti, to angelina crazie, to whoever. oh and brad pitt. as princess di said "i've got nothing else to do." hehe.....

• why don't you just make a post and tell us about the time you met ed and how wonderful it was and how cool you acted?

I will. I hope you make one of your noteworthy posts in it too.
  • AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    duffy wrote:
    rich people often visit africa.
    i have to admit being a bit jaded about the list of starlets who run off to help the world. from audrey hepburn to julia roberts in haiti, to angelina crazie, to whoever. oh and brad pitt. as princess di said "i've got nothing else to do." hehe.....

I cannot believe how long this thread has gone on! Hah! the op was so pissed and it's going on and on and on..

I worked in a clinic in a hospital here, that funded for a medical clinic to be opened in Nigeria for people with AIDS, to help people get medical care and the medications (antivirals)
    Many of our staff members went to Africa. Anyone that can get the money should do it if they can. I've heard it is a profound experience.
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • got the calendar marked huh?

Oh yes...
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    I have seen Paris Hilton's video and she is such a giver!! I think it would do good for the Rwanda people for Paris to do some giving there.
  • aNiMaL wrote:
    I have seen Paris Hilton's video and she is such a giver!! I think it would do good for the Rwanda people for Paris to do some giving there.

"A Night in Rwanda"
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • aNiMaL wrote:

hahahahahahahehehehehea

you're funny!! :)

She gives for free too....
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • I kinda agree. These girls like Paris, Britney and Lindsay are all products of their environment. They were ruined by the people around them. Sure they all have the potential to change and rise above their tatered reputations, but will they? That is a hard feat to accomplish. The public isn't very forgiving or forgetting.
    Britney and Lindsay have COMPLETELY different upbringings to Paris :confused: and yet they end up the same?

I mean Paris is an heiress to what... billions? Britney is trailer trash. I dunno where Lindsay comes from but I'm sure she's no natural princess. But what do they all have in common? Youth.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • cutback wrote:
    ah, well now your comments make a little more sense....;) :)
    well I don't fancy her and I'm still defending her... she's certainly no natural beauty but obviously she's sending out a particular kinda message. Whatever role she plays with teh media, whatever way she acts is possibly her character. Nobody actually knows this girl personally. She's still not someone I could see myself going out on the town with or even having a conversation with but as much good things as she has going for her, if she were to read a lot of the things people say about her and think about her (which I believe she did when the whole DUI thing was an issue) well that's gotta hurt.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    "They have running water here? Thats SO HOT!"
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

i thought that was from the onion.....this has to be a joke, right? :eek:
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    cutback wrote:
    i thought that was from the onion.....this has to be a joke, right? :eek:

You'd think that it was an Onion story. Wrong!
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    :nono: