Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• i thought about that sorry i should of known that everybody is home for the holidays so when is the girlfriend getting home ....

well Naomi left early because she's going to see Take That tonight with her mum. I finish work at about 1pm tomorrow and then i'm heading back home to be with my dad and brother for the holidays. Back home, Naomi lives about 15 mins away which is nice :)

urbanhippie...i like you're thinking. I'm cranking it up at a good point in my music playlist...good ol' Springsteen and his Badlands!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    well Naomi left early because she's going to see Take That tonight with her mum. I finish work at about 1pm tomorrow and then i'm heading back home to be with my dad and brother for the holidays. Back home, Naomi lives about 15 mins away which is nice :)

urbanhippie...i like you're thinking. I'm cranking it up at a good point in my music playlist...good ol' Springsteen and his Badlands!

ok then tomorrow will be nice when you get home for the time being you can hang around here good football on tv ,movies and have a good drink i will be around here a bit also ....cheers :D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    Any New Yorkers drinking tonight?
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• ok then tomorrow will be nice when you get home for the time being you can hang around here good football on tv ,movies and have a good drink i will be around here a bit also ....cheers :D

Cheers :)

the beer is tasting good tonight, but work at 8am in the morning ain't so pretty.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    mdigenakis wrote:
    Any New Yorkers drinking tonight?

hell yeah ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • well Naomi left early because she's going to see Take That tonight with her mum.

:eek: Each to their own I guess.

Did you say you're working? Take it easy, then.
  • :eek: Each to their own I guess.

Did you say you're working? Take it easy, then.

yep, working at 8am :(
    I clean at a private hospital though but tomorrow there's only two patients in rooms, so i'll probably be done by 10am. Still, only one or two beers for me tonight.

• yep, working at 8am :(
    I clean at a private hospital though but tomorrow there's only two patients in rooms, so i'll probably be done by 10am. Still, only one or two beers for me tonight.

Don't miss the spots under the beds, then. *wags finger* :D;)
  • Don't miss the spots under the beds, then. *wags finger* :D;)

agh, i could clean every inch of that hospital with my eyes blindfolded. Although when i bend down to clean the beds, i have to make a funny noise when i try to get back up again. I'm only 22, so its not too encouraging.

• agh, i could clean every inch of that hospital with my eyes blindfolded. Although when i bend down to clean the beds, i have to make a funny noise when i try to get back up again. I'm only 22, so its not too encouraging.

Is that too much booze, or God! I hate this job, I can't wait until I do something better?
  • Is that too much booze, or God! I hate this job, I can't wait until I do something better?

hmm, that's neither actually. That's just me worrying about why i have to make a groan of some sort when i get up, as if i'm 65 years old!

• hmm, that's neither actually. That's just me worrying about why i have to make a groan of some sort when i get up, as if i'm 65 years old!

I know what you meant! That's not good you know. :)
  • I know what you meant! That's not good you know. :)

thanks, you really threw some sunshine down on that one :p

i need exercise; i weigh about 3 stone but i'm soooooooooooo unfit. that must be why these noises come out of me.

• thanks, you really threw some sunshine down on that one :p

i need exercise; i weigh about 3 stone but i'm soooooooooooo unfit. that must be why these noises come out of me.

:D I'm no different, don't worry. :D

...I need to give up smoking but that's for another thread. :D
  • :D I'm no different, don't worry. :D

ahh ok, dont' get me started on that. I don't smoke, but i wish my dad would quit. He's been smoking a heck of a lot more per day since mum died. But he won't even try to give up :(

• kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    :D I'm no different, don't worry. :D

Smoking is something i need to give up as well, but i'm weak
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • ahh ok, dont' get me started on that. I don't smoke, but i wish my dad would quit. He's been smoking a heck of a lot more per day since mum died. But he won't even try to give up :(

Some people won't give up, no matter what.

That IS another thread though but I understand.

Are you still listening to Into The Wild? Don't you have some headphones? :) Everything sounds better on headphones.
  • Some people won't give up, no matter what.

That IS another thread though but I understand.

Are you still listening to Into The Wild? Don't you have some headphones? :) Everything sounds better on headphones.

nah it finished an hour or so ago, got random stuff playing now. But speaking of headphones, i got into bed a few nights ago and listened to Into The Wild on headphones, and i was absolutely blown away. I don't know why i didn't do it sooner; the sounds that surrounded my ears were like nothing i'd ever heard before.

• nah it finished an hour or so ago, got random stuff playing now. But speaking of headphones, i got into bed a few nights ago and listened to Into The Wild on headphones, and i was absolutely blown away. I don't know why i didn't do it sooner; the sounds that surrounded my ears were like nothing i'd ever heard before.

That's what got me into Sonic Youth. It sounds beautiful when you're drifting off to sleep with the music playing directly into your ear.
  • That's what got me into Sonic Youth. It sounds beautiful when you're drifting off to sleep with the music playing directly into your ear.

i've tried Sonic Youth, can't seem to get into them. But when i'm in the mood, Sigur Ros helps me drift off to sleep. And Springsteen too.

• kenshunt wrote:
    Smoking is something i need to give up as well, but i'm weak

a friend of mine tried some new tablets, where you smoke for the first two weeks that you're taking them, and then after two weeks the tablets completely kill your desire to smoke. It's been amazing to watch; she's completely horrified at the thought of having a cigarette and last time she tried to have one she was sick!

• a friend of mine tried some new tablets, where you smoke for the first two weeks that you're taking them, and then after two weeks the tablets completely kill your desire to smoke. It's been amazing to watch; she's completely horrified at the thought of having a cigarette and last time she tried to have one she was sick!

are they called zyoban or something? my friend had those in work but got twitches in his face and was quite sick so went back on the tabs, never been happier now he's smoking again! A winner never quits :D
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • *raising both hands, and left middle toe*
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    not tonight, but starting around noon tomorrow it's going to be an all day event.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    *raising both hands, and left middle toe*

heyylll yeayyyyy!!!! had red wine with dinner with the family and now 7&7's and mary jane stopped by to drop off a koala...;) :D:D
  • cutback wrote:
    heyylll yeayyyyy!!!! had red wine with dinner with the family and now 7&7's and mary jane stopped by to drop off a koala...;) :D:D
    i'm right wit you sugar!

i'm gonna use this pic in every post if i can manage it. just cuz :p
  • cutback wrote:
    you got to know a guy lol

*edit* marvin gaye weed hahaha
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Merry Christmas all you drinkers!
    Cheers :D

*raises glass to all of you*
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    red wine :)

although, not too much... i have an early start tomorrow!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.