Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• I cant fing sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no chachi= sleep ;)
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • no chachi= sleep ;)

???
    I'll be back
  • ???
    no lines =sleep ;)
    muhahhaha
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • roarroar Posts: 1,116
    brr.
    i'm freezing.
    need booze.
  • roar wrote:
    brr.
    i'm freezing.
    need booze.
    how long it takr u to grt hrere? got beer and more!!!
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • roarroar Posts: 1,116
    how long it takr u to grt hrere? got beer and more!!!

you're sharing?
  • HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    Well it's the holidays and the family is coming over... so I'd say some alcohol may be consumed.
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    ok am i the first to have a drink today STELLA ORTOIS mighty tasty cheers ...:D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • I am going my best to consume a lot of alcohol tonight, even if I do have to sneak it..... :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    I am going my best to consume a lot of alcohol tonight, even if I do have to sneak it..... :D

i knew i could count on you to join me what you drinkin there ....
  • I am going my best to consume a lot of alcohol tonight, even if I do have to sneak it..... :D

Oh no! ;)
  • i knew i could count on you to join me what you drinkin there ....

Nothing yet, but I'll have some red at dinner. And then.. well, we'll see what happens..
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

i will have some red for dinner tonight oh and some eegnog&whiskey maybe some champagne for now just beer ahhh good ....
  • eegnog&whiskey

I think you may have already had too much. ^^^ ;):)
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Is it beer o' clock already...?

:D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    I think you may have already had too much. ^^^ ;):)

no i'm ok i really won't drink that much ....
  • no i'm ok i really won't drink that much ....

What is eegnog anyway? Or better still, what's eggnog? Is it like Advocart?
    What is eegnog anyway? Or better still, what's eggnog? Is it like Advocart?

its made from eggs&milk it has a vanilla taste like a milkshake non alcoholic you have to add liquour if you want to spice it up a bit ,i add an irish whiskey to mine ....
  • I'm in my uni house all alone, can't go home until tomorrow because i'm working in the morning. I have beer, wine, and a bottle of pink gin and tonic at my disposal, but i don't know if i'm in the mood.

But i've got nothing else to do!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

I'm in my uni house all alone, can't go home until tomorrow because i'm working in the morning. I have beer, wine, and a bottle of pink gin and tonic at my disposal, but i don't know if i'm in the mood.

You don't need an excuse....:)

Join the party. :D

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    I'm in my uni house all alone, can't go home until tomorrow because i'm working in the morning. I have beer, wine, and a bottle of pink gin and tonic at my disposal, but i don't know if i'm in the mood.

what is a uni house and to bad about having to work ...
  • what is a uni house and to bad about having to work ...

It's the house i live in because i go to university and its away from home. I study in Lancaster, living with my girlfriend (currently in Manchester at a Take That concert) and my friend.

It's so frickin' quiet!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

It's the house i live in because i go to university and its away from home. I study in Lancaster, living with my girlfriend (currently in Manchester at a Take That concert) and my friend.

It's so frickin' quiet!

ok than invite a few friends over surely you must have friends there if not than join us here ....
  • Just started on the red wine - my family are going to watch a movie so I'll probably be dragged into that :rolleyes: I wanna be back here, red in hand, later tonight....

• ok than invite a few friends over surely you must have friends there if not than join us here ....

the pathetic thing is, there is NOBODY i could invite round. My housemates have gone home, and all my friends have gone home for the holidays too. I'm literally all alone and been that way since yesterday afternoon :(

I have the beers, and the Into The Wild soundtrack so all is not lost.

Edit - i just noticed that my girlfriend has taken all the Christmas films!

• mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    fucking hangovers, fuck
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

mdigenakis wrote:
    fucking hangovers, fuck

Hair of the dog ??

*cheers* :D

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • agh, i think the neighbours are banging on the wall because music is too loud. But whats the point if it's not loud?

agh, i think the neighbours are banging on the wall because music is too loud. But whats the point if it's not loud?
    Turn it up :D

Then, either you won't hear them banging....
    or
    They'll come round to complain and you can invite them in and get the party started.. :D

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    the pathetic thing is, there is NOBODY i could invite round. My housemates have gone home, and all my friends have gone home for the holidays too. I'm literally all alone and been that way since yesterday afternoon :(

I have the beers, and the Into The Wild soundtrack so all is not lost.

Edit - i just noticed that my girlfriend has taken all the Christmas films!

i thought about that sorry i should of known that everybody is home for the holidays so when is the girlfriend getting home ....