TEST: I have a new sig

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Aaahhh HLF.. I'm sure it will be repeated somewhere else one day!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    There's no way my bf will let me watch Pearl Jam as I'm on the laptop as well. :D

Cable? Sky? where are you from? if you don't mind me asking. What channel?

P.S. hahaha! The invincible dunk is tipsy! ;)

London way.. Virgin.. channel 108.

Dunk's gotta be tipsy.. he's got a thread about the red jumper he's wearing!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    There's no way my bf will let me watch Pearl Jam as I'm on the laptop as well. :D

tell your bf he is on a ban... i do anything if mrs dunk tells me that. :);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrock wrote:
    London way.. Virgin.. channel 108.

Dunk's gotta be tipsy.. he's got a thread about the red jumper he's wearing!

Yep. We'll never let him forget it. :D

dunk: It's a bit unfair to sit here on the pc and then TELL him he has to watch my programmes as well!
  • Yep. We'll never let him forget it. :D

dunk: It's a bit unfair to sit here on the pc and then TELL him he has to watch my programmes as well!

Btw kelly I just emptied my box.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison

tell him to go to bed.. tell him i'm wearing ared jumper, as that'll scare him.

yeah i know what you mean though. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

i bet it was full of crap ;)

This forum is way behind someone of your lightning wit and fantasticalness and requires that you wait 50 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.
  • dunkman wrote:
    yeah i know what you mean though. :)

:eek:

He must be drunk. He's started empathising with people.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Btw kelly I just emptied my box.

Okay
  • dunkman wrote:

This forum is way behind someone of your lightning wit and fantasticalness and requires that you wait 50 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.

Well... what are you waiting for? Are you going to try and say something funny or not?

:D

:eek:

He must be drunk. He's started empathising with people.

please get a puncture :)
  • dunkman wrote:
    please get a puncture :)

Aaah see he's not that bad. ;) He's got a bit of time yet.

• dunkman wrote:

Oh come on I handed that one to you on a plate! Work harder!

translated as: hi kelly, can i call you kelly? i've emptied my inbox which i had filled up myself by sending myself Pm's to look popular when in actual fact i just got shunned by an armadillo.. the friendliest of all creatures
  • dunkman wrote:
    translated as: hi kelly, can i call you kelly? i've emptied my inbox which i had filled up myself by sending myself Pm's to look popular when in actual fact i just got shunned by an armadillo.. the friendliest of all creatures

I call her kelly all the time when you're not even around... ;)

Everyone, dunk gets friendly with armadillos!!!

• dunkman wrote:

I give everyone my name over PM. He's not getting my bank details though. ;)

I can't believe this thread is still going...
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    *wanders into thread*

hello :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • I give everyone my name over PM. He's not getting my bank details though. ;)

your bank details... or your cherry
    I can't believe this thread is still going...

I'll ride the wave.... where it.... takes mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I give everyone my name over PM.

i thought it was just me???? oh well nevermind.. i look forward to the delivery of panties though :)
    Chime wrote:
    *wanders into thread*

sweet Chimicus. :)

how are ye?

my red jumper thread is far more life threatening.. join us there :D
  • Chime wrote:
    *wanders into thread*

Chime! How the devil are ya!

Don't think we've spoken since the meet up.

I'm well Dunkington :)

hlf you'll have to make it to another meet ... you on the facebook?? they usually get organised over there.

So Dunk is your red jumper splendiferous :confused:
  • Chime wrote:
    I'm well Dunkington :)

hlf you'll have to make it to another meet ... you on the facebook?? they usually get organised over there.

So Dunk is your red jumper splendiferous :confused:

Facebook? Aye. I am planning on making a few meetups in the near future... I'm actually thinking about how I'm going to shift my ass into Dublin for Paddie's day.

Facebook? Aye. I am planning on making a few meetups in the near future... I'm actually thinking about how I'm going to shift my ass into Dublin for Paddie's day.

ah that should be an ... ummm ... interesting weekend :o ... I'll find you on facebook then :)

Dunk passed out yet?
  • dunkman wrote:
    i thought it was just me???? oh well nevermind.. i look forward to the delivery of panties though :)

:eek: I don't know why I'm pretending to sound shocked.

(I'm ignoring the 'red jumper' thread. Something about boobs jiggling?) :confused :

:confused:
  • Chime wrote:
    ah that should be an ... ummm ... interesting weekend :o ... I'll find you on facebook then :)

Dunk passed out yet?

No but my eye is on the stopwatch and the bodybag is ready.

Chime wrote:

Dunk passed out yet?

awww chime.. its scottish law that a scottish guy cannot pass out before 1.00am.

p.s. what time is it... i'm drunk
    :eek: I don't know why I'm pretending to sound shocked.

(I'm ignoring the 'red jumper' thread. Something about boobs jiggling?) :confused :

:confused:

you're not shocked by that.. a pic of me doing a naked star-jump is shocking.

yeah.. female drummers have boobs that jiggle when drumming.

p.s you must come to the next meet-up.. it'll be a larf.
  • dunkman wrote:
    awww chime.. its scottish law that a scottish guy cannot pass out before 1.00am.

7.30pm

dunkman wrote:

I'm in Scotland at the moment ... I'll give you a wave *goes and stands at top of the hill and waves* ... can you see me :confused: