TEST: I have a new sig

Comments

• bostonlou wrote:
    what was the funny part?

Well Kelly at least you can't take the blame for killing the thread ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • funniest FG moment in history!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • funniest FG moment in history!

FG?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    FG?

wow

were you dropped on your head a lot as a kid?
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • bostonlou wrote:
    wow

were you dropped on your head a lot as a kid?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Family Guy

Yeah OK, it was just a post of agreement.

FG ROX!!!!!

• Well Kelly at least you can't take the blame for killing the thread ;)

That was the plan! ;)
  • That was the plan! ;)

No... the thread's going to die again... I won't let you kill it! ON GUARD!!

• No... the thread's going to die again... I won't let you kill it! ON GUARD!!

So this guy walks into a bar...
  • So this guy walks into a bar...

Arse biscuits.

• dunkman wrote:
    thats a fucking sweet pile of guys... theres not a woman on this forum who'd say no for a group fuckfest with us ;) ...

I only count three...so, add 2 more boys and I am in :D
    bostonlou wrote:

seriously... I think you have the sense of humor of a dead baby in a garbage bag sitting in the hot sun

;)
    have you ever seen that dead baby? it's fucking hilarious! the eyes turn to a goo and the flies swarm, comedy GOLD!

nuthin funnier than a dead garbage bag baby... :D
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • I only count three...so, add 2 more boys and I am in :D

OK, but I told them I was only going to get involved if they REALLY can't get anyone else. And only this once.
    have you ever seen that dead baby? it's fucking hilarious! the eyes turn to a goo and the flies swarm, comedy GOLD!

nuthin funnier than a dead garbage bag baby... :D

:eek:

Controversy aside though, you're quite right.

• I'm just sitting here reading and laughing. :)
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    I'm just sitting here reading and laughing. :)

as long as you're not attempting anymore jokes ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • I'm just sitting here reading and laughing. :)

Kelly, what have I told you about reading the Missing Persons lists!

• Danimal wrote:
    "did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid??"

Hhahahah.....why?

"I'm a maniac,maniac on the floor."
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • OK, but I told them I was only going to get involved if they REALLY can't get anyone else. And only this once.

well with that attitude you get my right hand.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • well with that attitude you get my right hand.

What did you have for you're lunch? Did you have a sandwich?
  • senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    no, I' don't like Family Guy.
  • sennin wrote:
    no, I' don't like Family Guy.

Are you in the right thread? :)
  • What did you have for you're lunch? Did you have a sandwich?

hahahaa

a cawksammich.

I had a burrito actually...because I dont do tacos. ;)
  • hahahaa

a cawksammich.

I had a burrito actually...because I dont do tacos. ;)

What's a cawks...

Oh, I see. Hahaha! I honestly didn't get that at first! Did your boyfriend have one too?... Only joking.
  • What's a cawks...

Oh, I see. Hahaha! I honestly didn't get that at first! Did your boyfriend have one too?... Only joking.

I think I can try to get him to if i get him drunk enough! hahahaa

oh, yeah - joking *looks around furtively*
  • I think I can try to get him to if i get him drunk enough! hahahaa

oh, yeah - joking *looks around furtively*

Did he like the lasagne you made him?
  • i am actually good at cooking - so he often likes the food that I make.

but he is a soup guy...so, it's kinda strange to me when he wants soup in the summer.
  • i am actually good at cooking - so he often likes the food that I make.

but he is a soup guy...so, it's kinda strange to me when he wants soup in the summer.

He likes your cooking. Does he like it when you give him sausages? ;) (I'm not funny). :(
  • He likes your cooking. Does he like it when you give him sausages? ;) (I'm not funny). :(

cooking a sausage should be illegal...but I do like to leave those little grill lines :D :eek:
  • cooking a sausage should be illegal...but I do like to leave those little grill lines :D :eek:

That DOESN'T surprise me at all! :D
  • fork tender. :D

with whipped eggs. :D:D:D
  • I understand what you mean, girl. :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    is it wrong for me to feel horny after reading all that?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.