TEST: I have a new sig

Comments

• dunkman wrote:
    is it wrong for me to feel horny after reading all that?

You should have seen the stuff she wrote that got deleted. :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    You should have seen the stuff she wrote that got deleted. :D

i was talking about the posts where me, Lou and the Champ revel in our own fantasticness!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    i was talking about the posts where me, Lou and the Champ revel in our own fantasticness!!!

Revelling in your own fantasticness gives you the horn? :confused :
  • dunkman wrote:
    is it wrong for me to feel horny after reading all that?

Do my posts make you horny dunk?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    Do my posts make you horny dunk?

no but they are very impotent to me... ;)

i cant spell important.. except just then.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    no but they are very impotent to me... ;)

i cant spell important.. except just then.

What did you just call me?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

What did you just call me?

i did it in sign language... you'll never know
  • dunkman wrote:
    i did it in sign language... you'll never know

I've got some friends who could tell me. Go on, do it again and I'll have it translated.

I've got some friends who could tell me. Go on, do it again and I'll have it translated.

it was in Latin?

how are you tonight... i'm on red wine. :)
  • Knock Knock...

(I'm still trying, harmless) ;)
  • dunkman wrote:
    it was in Latin?

how are you tonight... i'm on red wine. :)

Red wine! I still haven't got any fucking alcohol and the shops are closed! Tomorrow night... I'm going to drink, drink and drink some more.... swear down.

But I'm good, actually. Very good. Bring on the future.

• Knock Knock...

(I'm still trying, harmless) ;)

I'm thinking as long as we spend enough time chatting bollocks it'll happen eventually.

To be honest I thought it wasn't proper message board etiquette to chat bollocks, but that's what I spend most of my time doing. On that basis I should be banned by now surely.

• I'm thinking as long as we spend enough time chatting bollocks it'll happen eventually.

To be honest I thought it wasn't proper message board etiquette to chat bollocks

That was what I was trying to do. :o

Sorry... bored... no malice intended.
    On that basis I should be banned by now surely.

yuo should be banned purely for being a Sad Sack.

i used to watch the Raggy Dolls... although i confess i was shagging my next door neighbour at the time.. that lets me off :)
  • That was what I was trying to do. :o

Sorry... bored... no malice intended.

You're bored? :( Why is that?

• dunkman wrote:
    yuo should be banned purely for being a Sad Sack.

i used to watch the Raggy Dolls... although i confess i was shagging my next door neighbour at the time.. that lets me off :)

Are you in a bad mood? Your posts seem to be more... cutting, than usual. :D

P.S. You spelt 'you' wrong. :D
  • dunkman wrote:
    i used to watch my next door neighbour... although i confess i was shagging a raggydoll at the time.. that lets me off :)

Yeah you always were a bit like that weren't you dunk :D

• Yeah you always were a bit like that weren't you dunk :D

You need to clear some space, boyo.
    Are you in a bad mood? Your posts seem to be more... cutting, than usual. :D

P.S. You spelt 'you' wrong. :D

i confess to being slightly tipsy :o

p.s. never confess.. it's a sign of weakness
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Horny? Someone said horny?
  • redrock wrote:

Who's horny?

• dunkman wrote:
    i confess to being slightly tipsy :o

p.s. never confess.. it's a sign of weakness

so is getting drunk

or so I've heard :D

Don't know.. just heard the word.. on the other hand Pearl Jam on a repeat of Jules Holland on BBC HD. Watching that could make me in need of a cold shower.
    redrock wrote:

3 rhinos in a booth
  • redrock wrote:
    Don't know.. just heard the word.. on the other hand Pearl Jam on a repeat of Jules Holland on BBC HD. Watching that could make me in need of a cold shower.

I know what you mean... that Eddie Vedder... mmmm, and I'm not even that way inclined.

Oh well. It's evolution baby! *cringe* sorry

• dunkman wrote:
    3 rhinos in a booth

and the little one said 'roll over'

'roll over'

and they all rolled over and one fell out...

• redrock wrote:

I tried to watch that on youtube but it wouldn't work properly. How annoying.
    Do you have cable? It's on now.
  • redrock wrote:

I don't have BBC HD! Grrrr... my parents do and they don't even like Pearl Jam.

Now tell me how THAT'S fair. There is not a God because bad things happen to good people.

• redrock wrote:

There's no way my bf will let me watch Pearl Jam as I'm on the laptop as well. :D

Cable? Sky? where are you from? if you don't mind me asking. What channel?

P.S. hahaha! The invincible dunk is tipsy! ;)