Options

Is NO ONE else drinking tonight??

Comments

• Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    audiodave wrote:
    I just like to give myself options and never back myself into a corner. Possibly quite female of me...but blame that on the multitude of mothers and sisters I have. :p

Yet you expect ME to give a definite answer about hlf's party when no date is confirmed. Men :rolleyes:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Chime wrote:
    Yet you expect ME to give a definite answer about hlf's party when no date is confirmed. Men :rolleyes:
    Yes. :D

I never claimed to be logical in my reasoning.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    audiodave wrote:
    I just like to give myself options and never back myself into a corner. Possibly quite female of me...but blame that on the multitude of mothers and sisters I have. :p
    you have a multitude of mothers?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    you have a multitude of mothers?
    Is two a multitude? Normal and step. And people generally try to mother me. It's very annoying. :p
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

• Options
    audiodave wrote:
    Is two a multitude? Normal and step. And people generally try to mother me. It's very annoying. :p
    I think multitude has to be more than a few :) but then, you said everyone tries to mother you so I guess you were right
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Hmmm :) it's not a hair of the dog situation. It's a taking a break from the temptations, and subsequent downsides, of alcohol :) just to prove I can and also to recuperate a little :o

Might just join you. :)

Gotta get some Vitamin B into me, that will help. :o
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    audiodave wrote:
    Dave isn't my real name...

it's David. :D

Did someone say DAVID?????? :p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    audiodave wrote:

:eek: :o
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    audiodave wrote:
    Dave isn't my real name...

it's David. :D
    I thought it was Davina? ;):p
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    I thought it was Davina? ;):p
    Alternate weekends.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

• Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Might just join you. :)

Gotta get some Vitamin B into me, that will help. :o
    :) good idea. I just tried to sleep off my somewhat epic hangover yesterday. It didn't really work :D spent most of yesterday afternoon feeling like a zombie.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    :) good idea. I just tried to sleep off my somewhat epic hangover yesterday. It didn't really work :D spent most of yesterday afternoon feeling like a zombie.

Welcome to my world! :p

It'll probably take a coupla days J. Just keep being kind to yourself hey? :)

Me, I think, will head down the bottleshop later. :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Welcome to my world! :p

It'll probably take a coupla days J. Just keep being kind to yourself hey? :)

Me, I think, will head down the bottleshop later. :D
    I can't understand people who drink through hangovers :D The thought of alcohol makes me feel ill when I've had a rough night. A hair of the dog seems mildly worse than a greasy fry up to me, another hangover cure that I don't understand :o
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I can't understand people who drink through hangovers The thought of alcohol makes me feel ill when I've had a rough night. A hair of the dog seems mildly worse than a greasy fry up to me, another hangover cure that I don't understand

No wonder you feel like shit! :D

You got it all wrong love! :p

Nice hot coffee first thing, either maccas quarter pounder meal WITH the thickshake OR bacon and eggs and shitloads of rasberry cordial. :D

Then back on as soon as is civilized. Although I have been known to just get up, eat the grease and start again. But not today. It's Monday and I have no valid excuse! :( :p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Jeanie wrote:

Nice hot coffee first thing, either maccas quarter pounder meal WITH the thickshake OR bacon and eggs and shitloads of rasberry cordial. :D

Then back on as soon as is civilized. Although I have been known to just get up, eat the grease and start again. But not today. It's Monday and I have no valid excuse! :( :p
    I have to say, bacon and eggs always sounds good to me when I'm hungover.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    A can of coke, a packet of ready salted crisps and 2 ibuprofen.

Ultimate hangover recovery kit :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    I have to say, bacon and eggs always sounds good to me when I'm hungover.

how good is it? :D

not with any of that offal (awful) shit you guys eat! :eek:

just proper bacon and eggs. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:

Nice hot coffee first thing, either maccas quarter pounder meal WITH the thickshake OR bacon and eggs and shitloads of rasberry cordial.

See, I could not face McDonalds when hungover :) it would make me feel so sick, just thinking about it.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    See, I could not face McDonalds when hungover :) it would make me feel so sick, just thinking about it.

It's really the only time I can face it! :D

It's that predigested, faux food quality it has! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:

I can ONLY eat junk food when I'm still drunk though :) Nothing is more appetising at 3am when absolutely hammered than a really gross takeaway :D
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    how good is it? :D

not with any of that offal (awful) shit you guys eat! :eek:

just proper bacon and eggs. :)

It's good...and Jeanie, you know you shouldn't turn your nose up at BLACK PUDDING!!! Come on, try it out.
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:

Whenever I go to Mcdonalds, which isn't often, I always think.."this looks just like the one on the huge picture advert.....that has been sat on!" They always seem so flat and puny. Yuk.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I can ONLY eat junk food when I'm still drunk though :) Nothing is more appetising at 3am when absolutely hammered than a really gross takeaway : D

haha! :D Well I admit I do do the maccas on the way home usually! :D

back in the day before maccas. :o we used to go to food plus or seven eleven and get the warm chicken roll or there was always HOT DOGS! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    It's good...and Jeanie, you know you shouldn't turn your nose up at BLACK PUDDING!!! Come on, try it out.

I've tried yer stinky black puddin thanks! :eek:

you should know by now I'm a "try anything once" kinda gal. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    So my hiatus beginneth tomorrow! :(
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Whenever I go to Mcdonalds, which isn't often, I always think.."this looks just like the one on the huge picture advert.....that has been sat on!" They always seem so flat and puny. Yuk.

haha! :D So true!

This is why I prefer Grill'd James! What you see is what you get! AND it ROCKS!!! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    So my hiatus beginneth tomorrow! :(

you have a hernia and you know when it starts??? ;):p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    A can of coke, a packet of ready salted crisps and 2 ibuprofen.

Ultimate hangover recovery kit :D

I suppose it is. Salt, sugar and pain killers. I've never thought of that before. :)
  • Options
    I suppose it is. Salt, sugar and pain killers. I've never thought of that before. :)

Some people find a cigarette does the trick afterwards.
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    you have a hernia and you know when it starts??? ;):p

Something like that!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison