Options

OK so why the fuck can't people be who they say they are?

124»

Comments

• Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    She only took her stuff...

phew, i feel a bit better now
  • Options
    geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    :D damn near everyone of your posts in this thread has mentioned strongbow :p

dirty drink to be honest. there are better ciders

i can't stand strongbow, everytime i read its name on your post i get a memory of how nasty it's taste is.......ewwwww
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:

I'm really pissed off for you now! :mad:
    :mad: me too. I could give you plenty of advice right now, but you're way too much of a nice person to follow ANY of the advice I WOULD give you right now... and you're dead right. You keep your head up and keep your dignity and let her continue to make an absolute bitch of herself.

That's just disgusting what they did. You haven't replied to advice to changing the locks though... are you in a position to do so? I wouldn't have her able to come and go as she pleases. Fair enough if the place is jointly owned or whatever but if you're able to change the locks do it.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    People are never who they say they are. This is a fact of life. Everyone is out for number 1. It's easier to just accept this now. Even the people who think they have your best interests at heart, don't really. They're just trying to make themselves feel better about their selfishness.

But, saying all that, are YOU 100% honest about your intentions 100% of the time?
    I have been, and I'll never make that mistake again. It cost me too much.
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09