Options

OK so why the fuck can't people be who they say they are?

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
    My ex wife is now with another guy - one of my friends, as it happens. I've said 'Fuck it, you know, he's a good guy, he'll make you happier than I was ever going to.' i.e. I've given them my blessing. You've got to understand that I was so fucking fed up of trying to make someone so high maitenance and full of baggage, happy. So I just told my friend it's not worth losing his friendship over, as well as my wife.

So after weeks and weeks of him and her giving me 'space' (translated as not contactiing me) my friend says hey, we need to clear the air. You need your computer looked at. What time can you get in from work and I'll come over, look at it, hang out. I had the impression he was bringing her with him... whatever. I said if you're still here at 6, we'll hang out.

Just got home. Looking forward to seeing my friend, I don't hold grudges. Looked around. They've both been here, it's obvious. They've turned all the lights off that I'd left on. They've taken one of the double beds, the old computer (not that I mind - I'm on a laptop) and fucked off. And they've left the house an even bigger shit hole than it was in the first place with my atrocious housekeeping skills.

Why the fuck are people NEVER who they claim to be? Friends? Life-long soulmates? Any fucking thing?

Just someone give me some fucking honesty..... Why is there no honesty in this world.

you seem like a quality individual the people who you thought were friends really have no clas at all to do that to you ,i personally would find the so call friend and punch his lights out for doing that ......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    time to refocus
    and look out for number one

that would be you

dont waste anymore negative energy on those two-it aint worth it.

does she have a sister?

;)
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    time to refocus
    and look out for number one

that would be you

dont waste anymore negative energy on those two-it aint worth it.

does she have a sister?

;)

Yeah. She's even higher maintenance. Fuck knows how HER husband copes.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Have you spoken to them since? Did you say what a low thing that was to do? :(
  • Options
    Have you spoken to them since? Did you say what a low thing that was to do? :(

No. I can't be bothered with the argument. I'm just going to forget about them.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    No. I can't be bothered with the argument. I'm just going to forget about them.

Yeah. fair enough.
  • Options
    Yeah. fair enough.

Hey.. sorry for being so emo. I hope you had a good day.

• Options
    Hey.. sorry for being so emo. I hope you had a good day.

You're not an Emu. You're more like a goose.
  • Options
    You're not an Emu. You're more like a goose.

What, and some of the more refined and discerning families in the country are going to eat me for Christmas?

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    What, and some of the more refined and discerning families in the country are going to eat me for Christmas?
    Not if you stay indoors.
    Get that Strongbow cracked yet?
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    No.. sorry, I don't. I really don't. Not at the moment. The only people I trust are people who'll just stay away and not tell me a fucking thing about themselves. Then we've got something to work with. We're both oblivious and we can get on with it. That's how relationships work isn't it.

fine.

but I fecking know it and I will hold on to that piece of info for you for as long as it takes for you to realise it too.

there.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    looks like someone is gettin hammered tonight :D
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Rygar wrote:
    Not if you stay indoors.
    Get that Strongbow cracked yet?
    :D damn near everyone of your posts in this thread has mentioned strongbow :p

dirty drink to be honest. there are better ciders
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    fine.

but I fecking know it and I will hold on to that piece of info for you for as long as it takes for you to realise it too.

there.

OK..

• Options

Wow! I like the way you managed to bring Christmas into this thread! That's super clever!
  • Options
    OK so what, just because I make a generalised comment about the human race, you're offended? Why?

damn, I'm not offended.

make all the comments you want, I can't blame you, you've got every right..

that post of mine was lacking a smiley..

ok I don't know what I'm trying to say anymore.

point is, I don't think every human being is a lying piece of shite and I suppose you don't normally either.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    looks like someone is gettin hammered tonight :D

I dunno... got a big day at work tomorrow. Not that I know why I'm even going right now. When this first happened my boss was all like 'I'm really sorry, take it at your pace... you know, if you need a bit of time for yourself - bla bla bla.'

And now, 'targets aren't being met.' 'You're lacking focus.' 'We understand - really, we do - but things have to get done.'

Everyone changes their tune to suit the music in their own ears.

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    :D damn near everyone of your posts in this thread has mentioned strongbow :p

dirty drink to be honest. there are better ciders
    I only mention it cause I know there's one left in his fridge.
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    damn, I'm not offended.

make all the comments you want, I can't blame you, you've got every right..

that post of mine was lacking a smiley..

point is, I don't think every human being is a lying piece of shite and I suppose you don't normally either.

I misunderstood your comment. I apologise. I thought by 'piece of information' you meant me not trusting anyone. As in 'I will hold it against you'...

• Options
    I misunderstood your comment. I apologise. I thought by 'piece of information' you meant me not trusting anyone.

dayum. I see.

no worries. :)
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

I agree with you eMMI. At the risk of making Mark angry with me, we all know he's one in a million and that he'll win because he won't be defeated in the long run.

*Edit* I need to type quicker! :D
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    I only mention it cause I know there's one left in his fridge.

I drank it the other night. On its own. Which is good because if I'd left it tonight I'd have gone and bought 12 more.

• Options
    I don't know what to do. I really want to be more depressed at the moment than my life is letting me be...

• Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    I have a 10 incher, and I don't fucking lie about nothing..and yeah, I pretty much would have fucking killed that friend of yours...what a motherfucker..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    I agree with you eMMI. At the risk of making Mark angry with me, we all know he's one in a million and that he'll win because he won't be defeated in the long run.

*Edit* I need to type quicker! :D

:)

we all need to type quicker from time to time. :D
  • Options
    I drank it the other night. On its own. Which is good because if I'd left it tonight I'd have gone and bought 12 more.
    Damn!
    Maybe you should go get 12 more anyway.
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    Damn!
    Maybe you should go get 12 more anyway.

See post above about work tomorrow.. Friday night is my night. And I'll try and write a fucking funny nonsense thread to carry me through the drink without me breaking something.

• Options
    See post above about work tomorrow.. Friday night is my night. And I'll try and write a fucking funny nonsense thread to carry me through the drink without me breaking something.

Well you'll be on long before me, but I'll be sure to pipe in with humorous words like woozle wuzzle, and Yugoslavia, from time to time.
    Good luck man, don't let 'em bring you down!
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    Well you'll be on long before me, but I'll be sure to pipe in with humorous words like woozle wuzzle, and Yugoslavia, from time to time.
    Good luck man, don't let 'em bring you down!

I dunno, judging by my week I'll still be on at 3 in the morning so by all means join me whenever you get there..

• Options
    I dunno, judging by my week I'll still be on at 3 in the morning so by all means join me whenever you get there..

Why don't you just get pissed, take a long weekend, shout at us for a few days and then pull yourself together and go back on Monday?

If you bottle things up, you'll end up like someone else I know.